• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

So what now?

76 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So, there you are waiting for Mediah, +15 armor and weapons, 54 and a half, one-shotting  lower level players. Did we just grind too much? Do we start afk fishing? 

We need the Mediah update so soon. For a few of us the content has reached it's limit and PVP is just boring when you get to this level.

Maybe, this is just me. Can we update next week, maybe?

Edited by Thinker

Posted

Maybe, but that would be p2w

Posted (edited)

"Let's all rush to end game content on release and get to max level as soon as we can!"

*one week later*

"... So uh... What now?"

Edited by Professional N00b
18 people like this

Posted

Always the same problem with a new launch. Rush, gobble content and whinge when it is exhausted

Posted

So, there you are waiting for Mediah, +15 armor and weapons, 54 and a half, one-shotting  lower level players. Did we just grind too much? Do we start afk fishing? 

We need the Mediah update so soon. For a few of us the content has reached it's limit and PVP is just boring when you get to this level.

No pity for you.  Go outside do something else.... the game isn't your life lol.

Posted

Sorry, just not even close to that boat.

Capture.PNG

Posted

So, there you are waiting for Mediah, +15 armor and weapons, 54 and a half, one-shotting  lower level players. Did we just grind too much? Do we start afk fishing

your questions ended up becoming your answer. No matter what contents is released you will end up doing the same thing again. You grinded hard to reach end game well your reward now is boredom. Fair trade i would say. 

Posted

Now seriously I bet you covered like 20% of the game content. Go do stuff! There is so much to do.

2 people like this

Posted

When you burn through the content quickly, you have to expect some waiting.  Happens in every game I think.  I guess congrats you got that far very quickly, if that was your goal you've achieved it :)  Don't be upset you have to wait now.

Posted

go do the story quests, crafting quests, try node management, start a production line with workers, start fishing, grab a gathering tool and explore the world for rare materials, help out lower level guild mates etc etc etc

youve only touched one aspect of the game, and its only been out for 2 weeks....

Posted

I have 158 contribution and 244 energy. I maintain an career 9 hours a week as well.

I'm just saying its time for an update. 

Sorry, just not even close to that boat.

Capture.PNG

People that aren't 50 yet are not a factor.  I see you been diving into the PVE content, which is fine, but not what you should be doing to get trough content efficiently.

Posted (edited)

I have 158 contribution and 244 energy. I maintain an career 9 hours a week as well.

Well aren't you just precious.

Wait, 9 hours a week? Surely you mean 9 hours a day? Which is pretty much what I do, work and play games.

However, we're just going to have to suck it up and deal with the fact that modern MMOs aren't based around what the power levellers and hardcore raiders want any more. The playerbase has matured and is mostly made up of people who normally only play for a few hours a night and sometimes will not even log in at all for a few days.

In 10-20 years a lot of the older gamers will retire and then they'll be the focus of the market, people flush with cash who can play for entire days at a time if they wish ;)

Edited by Baneus

Posted (edited)

People that aren't 50 yet are not a factor.  I see you been diving into the PVE content, which is fine, but not what you should be doing to get trough content efficiently.

Efficiently? This isn't a job dude games are there to have fun what did you get by playing efficiently? you are bored now...

Edited by Asmodeus
15 people like this

Posted

People that aren't 50 yet are not a factor. 

Castle siege was already "delayed" to give everyone a fair chance as veterans obviously out-do them in every task, mainly leveling/gear though, and you really think that they would factor in veterans when the topic at hand is more content? Sure, let us make the gap even wider, what a great idea.

Posted

Efficiently? This isn't a job dude what did you get by playing efficiently? you are bored now...

I'm out of likes :3

Posted

Wow you rushed to endgame pvp and now it's boring? Maybe BDO isn't a pvp game. Maybe it's a game with a lot of things to do with pvp being only one of them.

Now seriously, if Mediah showed up tomorrow how long would it last you?

Posted

For a few of us the content has reached it's limit and PVP is just boring when you get to this level.

Keep grinding, that's your content to get as high a level as possible

Posted

its still your own fault. you rushed to lvl 50+ within a few days. for sure you missed a lot of what the game offers. what will happen when they ll add media? people like you will rush again to the border within a few days and demand the next content, so in maybe 4 weeks Daum will not be able to offer you anymore new content and people will leave.

games like this are not intended to last only 1-2 month. they should last a few years.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

LOL Just wait OP... Most of the player's replying haven't even started RNG'ing their gear yet... It will be epic soon enough!

And to those saying OP rushed... Please... You must be new to the genre...

Edited by Gutted

Posted

did you even stop to see how pretty the game is in your mad rush to be the first to post a topic about how bored you are for rushing?

1 person likes this

Posted

wouldn't you just rush through mediah too? the issue here isn't really a lack of content, as we already have an abundance compared to many releases, but that y'all are no-lifing a majority of it away faster than more can be created, or cherry picking what matters, new content won't help this because you pace is still far faster than can be developed for. 

Posted

How many level 50 alts do you have?  How is your farm coming, your boat, your horse?

Posted

I stop at 52 with 0% xp, now I can PvP all I want, the feeling is good. However, I got d/c 2 times since patch for AFK fishing, darn you Daum.

However, I worry about the future of this game and try my best to prevent any possible P2W elements. I don't want to see ArcheAge 2.0.

Posted

You are the only one to blame for this. This is what happens when you try to play a sandbox MMO like a theme park.  The game hasn't even been out for a month, don't expect to get spoonfed specific content to cater to your specific needs because you decided to skip 90% of the games content.  There are a plethora of MMO's out there that cater to your mindset and playstyle, If you play like this in BDO you are probably going to have a bad time.

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL Just wait OP... Most of the player's replying haven't even started RNG'ing their gear yet... It will be epic soon enough!

Most of the players replying are probably MMORPG veterans and have experienced much harsher RNG enchantment mechanics than BDO's carebaby version 9_9