• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Material in an Order

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey so im doing Material in an Order quest and i need to order 6 lbs of mutton it's from The Leight Family of Calpheon quest three ..

Any one know how to do that one? im speaking with Tavern owner and nothin :|

https://scr.hu/RrJm7m - screen.

Edited by Toshii

Posted

i remember doing this one but not completely. go talk to the cook inside and if that dont work use the auto running a few times and it should take u down the market and talk to one of the stalls to order.

Posted

You need to "talk" to the mutton chops on the stand of the meat vendor on market street. Nothing to do with the tavern owner

Posted

You need to "talk" to the mutton chops on the stand of the meat vendor on market street. Nothing to do with the tavern owner

When you talk to that one you get meat crisscrossed on your list but wine and potatoes are still there and quest does not update anymore. I believe that is yet another bugged quest. 

Posted

When you talk to that one you get meat crisscrossed on your list but wine and potatoes are still there and quest does not update anymore. I believe that is yet another bugged quest. 

I did it without problem :o

Potatoes and wine are both on the ground. Wine is in a barrel in the inn behind the owner, potatoes are somewhere else in a crate on the street

3 people like this

Posted

Potatoes and wine are both on the ground. Wine is in a barrel in the inn behind the owner, potatoes are somewhere else in a crate on the street

I will try retake it and do again.

Some quests that were bugged for days for me were fixed after last maintenance, maybe that one works now too.

Posted

I have collected everything, but the quest takes me nowhere now

Posted (edited)

@Flaee worked for me thx!

@TwiztidMaGiC once you get all three  quest items click the quest squigly autopatharrow and it should take you to an "old lady" who will give you the knowledge quest reward

Edited by bdo77

Posted

The auto pathing didn't work for this quest for me; couldn't find the potatoes. But I looked at the map and could see 3 blue highlited areas

Posted

Stupid me, here I thought "ordering" something involved talking to someone, not stealing the shit off their stands. Submitting feedback -.-

Posted

I'm still trying to find the damn potatoes -_- 

Posted (edited)

Stupid me, here I thought "ordering" something involved talking to someone, not stealing the shit off their stands. Submitting feedback -.-

OMG..  The potatoes, wine, and meat have already BEEN ordered - you're just supposed to go pick 'em up and deliver.

YOU'RE A DELIVERY BOY.

Edited by Malthrax

Posted

i'm an idiot. thank you!

Posted

anyone know where the 3 boxes of potatoes are? i looked on the street for quite a while but could not find it.

Posted

For this quest u just have to walk around area in the Market and look for the item u want. when u find it u will able to press R and when u do quest update. The way point just tell u to go to market. u do not buy those item from NPC. u just have to find it and press R.

Posted (edited)

1) Potato: Talk with NPC, then interact with Potato crate to the left of him.
2) Wine: Talk with Tavern Owner, then interact with wine urn behind and to the left of him.
3) Mutton: Talk with Butcher and interact with meat on cart to the left. (Note: red dot on map is a little off. NPC is actually on the main street(North of dot), same East/West location.

source: http://bddatabase.net/us/quest/3100/3/

Edited by Nirryn
1 person likes this

Posted

I know it's kind of a necro thread at this point but for future reference, the Old Lady will not be there late at night or too early in the morning. So the quest will lead you to a spot but if no one is there it might be due to the time of day. Some NPC's disappear according to the time after all.

1 person likes this