• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Evasive Explosion Shot - Awakening

72 posts in this topic

Posted

For farming purposes, I believe I've heard that the best Awakening for EES is mana on hit. Very understandable why this would be the best. I've snagged a mana on hit gem off of the marketplace as well, but I've lost the past 3 Liverto's on Orwen, so no option to use the gem yet. I'm bad at Captchas apparently. 

Either way, I wanted to check the wording of the Awakening I got on EES after countless (32 to count, heh) Reawakenings. I ended up with "Instantly Restores MP/WP by 4". Haven't screwed around with it all too much, as I still have quite a few Memory Fragments sitting around. Is there a different Awakening that's specifically MP on Hit, or should I stick with what I've gotten?

I'll definitely admit that Awakenings are where I know the least. I'm currently running a 10% movement speed slow on BG, a 10% attack speed buff for myself on shotgun, a 5% critical buff on evasive shot, and 5% HP scaling on WotW. I have an Awakening on my Razor Wind but it's trash and I haven't attempted to change it yet, lower priority than the other abilities. 

Posted

For farming purposes, I believe I've heard that the best Awakening for EES is mana on hit... I ended up with "Instantly Restores MP/WP by 4". ... Is there a different Awakening that's specifically MP on Hit, or should I stick with what I've gotten?

If i remember right there's next regens:

- instant regen HP by 4

- instant regen MP by 4

- regen MP per time (2MP every 1 sec during 5 secs)

- regen MP per time (3MP every 1 sec during 5 secs)

I had instant regen MP+4 on my Q. It was awesome xD

Posted

... a 10% attack speed buff for myself on shotgun...

I'm wondering if IAS scales higher than the 20% from level 5 attack speed, do you notice a difference, you should be around 30% after you cast UCW, and since IAS is what dictates animation cancel, and not move speed, I'm curious to see if this works. If it does, this means more mobility, if not I will put my points elsewhere.

Currently I'm using 4% Max HP on WotW, 10% slow on Blasting (Best IMO), the other 2 I'm still wondering if I want to move around a bit. I have no problem farming at all, so I will probably keep them to maximize pvp.

Posted

I'm wondering if IAS scales higher than the 20% from level 5 attack speed, do you notice a difference, you should be around 30% after you cast UCW, and since IAS is what dictates animation cancel, and not move speed, I'm curious to see if this works. If it does, this means more mobility, if not I will put my points elsewhere.

Currently I'm using 4% Max HP on WotW, 10% slow on Blasting (Best IMO), the other 2 I'm still wondering if I want to move around a bit. I have no problem farming at all, so I will probably keep them to maximize pvp.

Attack speed buffs, stack on top of the 20% you can get by having 5 of the attack speed stat. 

- instant regen HP by 4

- instant regen MP by 4

Okay, good to know. I have +4 on my EES, which will help with farming a fair deal. Having it on my Q would be really nice as well. I wish I could just switch around my Awakenings a bit, but sadly, not possible. 

Posted

Having it on my Q would be really nice as well. I wish I could just switch around my Awakenings a bit, but sadly, not possible. 

imo we need +10% AS for Q. +MP is for pve EES only. tbh i wouldn't mind to get -speed for melee enemies (for ees) since i dont really care about MP while grinding

Posted

- instant regen HP by 4

- instant regen MP by 4

I had the instand 4 mp on my blasting gust and didn't notice any difference =/ ..

And damn ayl, you are 54 already?! 

@rinel is there a % hp additional dmg for charging wind? Or is a buff the best thing we can get on that one (I currently have the 10% atk spd for 5 sec)

What are some of the good pvp options for ees? Is there actually a slow or were you saying you wish it was an option?  Same question for evasive shot, what's good pvp wise on that? 

Posted (edited)

I had the instand 4 mp on my blasting gust and didn't notice any difference =/ ..

And damn ayl, you are 54 already?! 

@rinel is there a % hp additional dmg for charging wind? Or is a buff the best thing we can get on that one (I currently have the 10% atk spd for 5 sec)

i noticed the difference while killing bosses when u run out of mana very fast =(

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=ru&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.ru&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http://black.inven.co.kr/dataninfo/skill/detail.php%3Fcode%3D1006&usg=ALkJrhgxRPCZJCeyJ4YUnYD6pj8LRzMZnQ

never got it by myself. mb some1 who has it can make a screen

What are some of the good pvp options for ees? Is there actually a slow or were you saying you wish it was an option?  Same question for evasive shot, what's good pvp wise on that? 

imho:

EES  -10% movement speed for yr enemy (duration 10sec)

ES and Q +10% AS (duration 5sec)

Shotgun +5AP for ranged dmg

WW +5AP for melee dmg

Lets summon here few ppl @Loken @VipeR @Crit @miri @li3to @Shanst Takeda @LittleBrownMan @Jean Bernard @Azta @Pracera @Sedlina @A Korean Poro

Kinda interested in opinions of other ppl since we dont have pure thread about awakenings

Edited by Rinel

Posted

WW +5AP for melee dmg

I thought 5% hp as additional dmg was the go to for wotw? 

Posted (edited)

i noticed the difference while killing bosses when u run out of mana very fast =(

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=ru&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.ru&sl=ko&tl=en&u=http://black.inven.co.kr/dataninfo/skill/detail.php%3Fcode%3D1006&usg=ALkJrhgxRPCZJCeyJ4YUnYD6pj8LRzMZnQ

never got it by myself. mb some1 who has it can make a screen

imho:

EES  -10% movement speed for yr enemy (duration 10sec)

ES and Q +10% AS (duration 5sec)

Shotgun +5AP for ranged dmg

WW +5AP for melee dmg

Lets summon here few ppl  @Loken  @Arte-kun  @VipeR   @Crit  @miri  @li3to   @Shanst Takeda   @LittleBrownMan   @Jean Bernard   @Azta   @Sedlina   @Pracera   @A Korean Poro

Kinda interested in opinions of other ppl since we dont have pure thread about awakenings

your summon didn't work :S    Opened this thread only because OP is Ayl xD

i don't really like -10% MS, i feel -XX%AS is better for PvP

i prefer AS buff on my EES, i got this on KR, it was awesome. When you use EES in PvP, it often because you're melee and want to be out quicly. AS buff is nice for it and you are beffed to start a combo right after it

For WoW, i prefer 5%Hp scaling for heavy burst, or Mana on Hit for PvE (so cool when you can spam it)

for ES, Q and UCW, a mix Crit, AP, and some debufs is all i want

Edited by Arte-kun

Posted

your summon didn't work :S    Opened this thread only because OP is Ayl xD

i don't really like -10% MS, i feel -XX%AS is better for PvP

i prefer AS buff on my EES, i got this on KR, it was awesome. When you use EES in PvP, it often because you're melee and want to be out quicly. AS buff is nice for it and you are beffed to start a combo right after it

For WoW, i prefer 5%Hp scaling for heavy burst, or Mana on Hit for PvE (so cool when you can spam it)

for ES, Q and UCW, a mix Crit, AP, and some debufs is all i want

I'm agreeing with you now, I didn't know IAS increased after the 20%, so I see another 10% IAS is better than a 10% slow, if you keep 10% slow on EES, because attack speed = mobility. Going to swap these around. Thanks for the info <3

EDIT: If you get 10% IAS on EES and 10% IAS on Blasting does this mean I can get effectively 50% attack speed if I Q cancel out of a EES to escape melee? Cause if so, sign me up :D

Posted

I'm agreeing with you now, I didn't know IAS increased after the 20%, so I see another 10% IAS is better than a 10% slow, if you keep 10% slow on EES, because attack speed = mobility. Going to swap these around. Thanks for the info <3

EDIT: If you get 10% IAS on EES and 10% IAS on Blasting does this mean I can get effectively 50% attack speed if I Q cancel out of a EES to escape melee? Cause if so, sign me up :D

From what I noticed, because I did have 2 attack speed buffs at one point, is that the buffs from the Awakenings do not stack on top of each other if they're the same exact buff. 

Posted

I thought 5% hp as additional dmg was the go to for wotw? 

every1 has their own opinion. some1 can be not agree with me:)

your summon didn't work :S  

fixed it, thx

Well i prefer to save EES coz of stun and move with Q or ES

Posted

AS% on EES is amazing for exactly the reasons @Arte-kun said - you use it to create space in PvP so being able to do everything else faster when you come out of EES is often super beneficial. I'll have to look at what I have on my other abilities, and what you can get, to give a more in-depth response but I have AS on Evasive Shot as well which I really like. I currently have crit on WoW which I don't like (as you want the crit FOR WoW ideally not after) so I'd probably go for %HP on it.

Posted

@rinel....lol, the summon works.

Well, after a million or so spent on rerolling.  I have the following

Currently only four awakenings.

[EES] +AP Ranged by 4:  I kept getting the damn regen one, funk that.  I have no MP problems as long as I have stamina.

[WoW] Movement Speed reduced by -5%.  Got on my first roll!  Was very happy with this.  I'm guessing it stacks with EES debuff (-25%+-5%) 30%!  I prefer this since it's close range.  Enough to get away and now the AP ranged boost from EES...wait, there's more....

[CW/UCW] +4% Crit.  This is where I spent the most on re-rolling. I wanted to get higher but it kept just going to 4%.  When i hit 52, will it raise?  I will re-roll again then.  Just poor RNG on my end.  I never got a AP increase one on this so I would of possibly stopped there if I did get it.  I wanted crit since this skill doesnt have a crit modifier.

[Blasting Gust] +10% Atk Speed.  Well, this one was on the first roll, and pretty happy!  Since I have AS on this when I hit 52 i will get a crit on ES.  I think I use this enough to keep good uptime.

[Evasive Shot] +crit.  Again as previously mentioned, i plan to get the crit buff.  Although this skill is 100% crit, I want this to get my crit buff so I can shotgun with the buff

I should have very good uptime with the AS and crit buff based on how I play.  Again EVERYONE should consider play style when you do your awakenings.

Well, that's all for now 

Posted

%hp for WoW, attackspeed for razor wind, since it's my ogre killing skill. Crit on EES and enemy movement speed 10% on my Q

Posted

+Attack Speed scales well no matter what gear level we end up at. Things like +5 attack or +crit% may eventually become irrelevant as our base levels of those stats increase, but animation speed is essentially locked. Also, it makes you look cooler.

I'm considering awakening Ultimate: Descending Current for siege AoE lulz.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@rinel....lol, the summon works.

mine didnt work before like yr now :)

Edited by Rinel

Posted

From what I noticed, because I did have 2 attack speed buffs at one point, is that the buffs from the Awakenings do not stack on top of each other if they're the same exact buff. 

So having 10% attack speed on EES and Blasting Gust isn't worth it? Should I just keep 10% IAS on Q and get 10% slow on EES? When you said buffs activated previously, did you mean food buffs?

Posted

The summons worked @Rinel 

I use 10% attack speed EES, -10% movement speed Q, +crit UCW, and -10% attack speed wotw (I haven't gotten a good roll and just blew all my money on blue jewelry since my drop rate sucks even with 5 luck :() I find that the +10% atk spd on EES is very very good and has gotten me out of some very tight situations. I like movement speed reduction on Q because i get the 10% atk speed from EES and then Q spam coupled with -movespeed from EES let's me get away quickly. I like crit on UCW since i tend to get 2-3 off in a row and it hits hard of course so why not make it hit harder :)

Posted

@AylReawakening your skill? is it cash shop only I got the worse rolls you could roll ever and sick spending 10$ each time I need to do something.

Posted

@AylReawakening your skill? is it cash shop only I got the worse rolls you could roll ever and sick spending 10$ each time I need to do something.

cookies from discoball :) Check Memory fragment on AH in General goods. 1 MF = 1 reawakening

1 person likes this

Posted

Atm i have +5 ranged attack on: Charging Wind, Razor Wind, EES, Penetrating Wind

+4 ranged attack on Blasting Gust ( i will change this for -10 movement speed debuff for 10 sec later )

+5% HP dmg on WotW

Not sure later how effective these +5 AP awakenings will be. After enchantment cap increases and we get better items that +5 AP is not gonna be a lot imo..

I feel like + crit would be better instead.

About movement speed debuff on EES. Will it even stack? EES does 25% movement speed reduction already.

Posted

cookies from discoball :) Check Memory fragment on AH in General goods. 1 MF = 1 reawakening

Or 5 ancient relic shards make a summon scroll and you get them off of defeating that summoned boss

Posted (edited)

I have -10% crit on Q cancel, -10% movement speed EES and +5% Hp damage wotw, i used 25 memory shards on wotw ...

i will try and get +10% crit on Q cancel because of the same reason Littlebrownman mentioned, going into UCW from q cancel with 10% seems worth it.

Edited by Pracera