• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Full res world map

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys i need a full sized world map, the same that DBfoundry uses or any other interactive map. I need a clean map where i can zoom in or out not the screen shot

Edited by Vanilla Ninja

Posted

1 of the maps that is online has the option to de-select everything so you have a clean map

Posted

1 of the maps that is online has the option to de-select everything so you have a clean map

but u cant write anything on it ;P

Posted (edited)

but u cant write anything on it ;P

Well you could use photoshop or something similar.. p:

Edited by Anemone

Posted

Also interested in that.

Posted

Well you could use photoshop or something similar.. p:

sure but u cant zoom in then

Posted (edited)

sure but u cant zoom in then

Are you talking about an interactive map with nothing on it? That would be extremely useful actually.

Edited by Masamie

Posted

This could be an interesting idea to bring to the suggestion forums, so that it's implemented in-game. It could even be made so that notes are saved locally, if server resources are a problem.

Posted

Just a map would be very useful for me too - I'm planning doing my own one, with selectable symbols (on different layers) for recources, etc. Right now I'm researching for a usable software package; like Manifold, or Mapnik.

The only map I got right now is available at BDO Map.

Posted

This is what i found after a quick google search. No idea if this is what you had in mind 

p0EsP4a.jpg

Edit : 

Be sure to open in new tab to get the image in full size

Posted

i want something like this, but where u can zoom in

200506c7c9.jpg

Posted

Posted

nope just the full resolution map jpg or png

Posted (edited)

There is no full resolution map. Your best bet is stitching multiple photos together for a ultra high resolution map with the UI made as small possible so that does not get in the way.

I am already working on a high resolution world map and will share our map when ready.

if anyone want to help out then please do contact me. (Need ppl with html/java knowledge and svg/photoshop artists)

we already have a quite nice work in progress but its not yet ready for release.

Edited by Konijntje

Posted

Already have done this: 

Done. Unfortunatly i cant upload a preview of the whole map. Here is a preview of what you can espect56bf99e1343ed_ss(2016-02-13at10.01.49).t

So here you can download the whole uncompressed 20273x10683 @300dpi sized png map:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B74kida87KFnZzFYR0dRbnBkY0k/view?usp=sharing

Hide contents

while i was working on the map i realised how -----ing huge the world of BDO is. Anyway, have fun with your wall sized map 

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/11586-black-desert-map/ 

Posted

im building a bit more pretty map based on the actual ingame world map that looks more green and alive.

But i need help of an SVG artist.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0