• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Silver Fishing Clothe

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

hi, someone have +2 fish cloth ? if yes can u say how much enhancement success chance u had before try to +2  ?

Fine ppl didnt understand what i ask:|gonna make for u some screenshot ¬¬

2016-03-18_619965260.JPG

Edited by iTz Enes

Posted

Higher fishing level makes your catchings worst. I have fishing +4 at the moment and I am still Professional 2.

Posted

Higher fishing level makes your catchings worst. I have fishing +4 at the moment and I am still Professional 2.

Higher fishing level means that you'll catch a fish (or junk) faster and not improve your catchings.

Posted (edited)

Did u read what i ask before?

About up fishing clothes:|

Edited by iTz Enes

Posted

Higher fishing level means that you'll catch a fish (or junk) faster and not improve your catchings.

It makes it worst. I can fish all day without a single yellow.

Posted

2016-03-18_619965260.JPG

Posted (edited)

2016-03-18_619965260.JPG

Do you think that I got to professional level without knowing it is possible to catch yellows?

Edited by Madelief

Posted

omaUD9n.jpg

i has 2x +1 clothes and have try one +2 without any fail stack and it was succes

Posted (edited)

omaUD9n.jpg

i has 2x +1 clothes and have try one +2 without any fail stack and it was succes

That is the best luck weapon +15 seem 

Do you think that I got to professional level without knowing it is possible to catch yellows?

no simple u didnt answer to my question but another question maybe u are in the wrong post

Edited by iTz Enes

Posted (edited)

Shitty luck and location.

Or you can test your theory and try fishing with your alts at the same spot and do a spreadsheet on it to prove that something is bugged for the GMs.

Edited by SizzFlair

Posted (edited)

hi, someone have +2 fish cloth ? if yes can u say how much enhancement success chance u had before try to +2  ?

The problem is, since they're enchanted like accessoires, the chances are too small and you lose them both if you fail. I am currently trying to get the Craftsman and Gathering Clothes up to +5 (they are basically the same items, only for other professions). I had some Craftsman clothes where I got +1,+2 with 3 stacks each and +3 with 4 stacks, then failed at +4 with four stacks, another time I failed even the first enchant with +5, it's RNG and no one knows the success/fail chances (if one could read korean it would maybe be possible to get some information from the korean forums/fansites but I haven't seen any on english etc.) so everything can happen, maybe you'll even get lucky and make a +5 using not even a single stack or fail every +1 with a hundred stacks :/

Edited by Crux

Posted

The problem is, since they're enchanted like accessoires, the chances are too small and you lose them both if you fail. I am currently trying to get the Craftsman and Gathering Clothes up to +5 (they are basically the same items, only for other professions). I had some Craftsman clothes where I got +1,+2 with 3 stacks each and +3 with 4 stacks, then failed at +4 with four stacks, another time I failed even the first enchant with +5, it's RNG and no one knows the success/fail chances (if one could read korean it would maybe be possible to get some information from the korean forums/fansites but I haven't seen any on english etc.) so everything can happen, maybe you'll even get lucky and make a +5 using not even a single stack or fail every +1 with a hundred stacks :/

We know the succes rates:d and we can work with that to get a good % knowing how much every fail can help.

And some of us even go to +10 15 20 for that thing. Not 4 stacks.

Posted (edited)

maybe u was just lucky i got +1 with 6 stack and now i have 10 stack just waiting 2 hr to craft 1 more and try+2 the +3 seem u got best luck ever

We know the succes rates:d and we can work with that to get a good % knowing how much every fail can help.

And some of us even go to +10 15 20 for that thing. Not 4 stacks.

Maybe we need just know the success rate about jewelery is the same,anyway i got+1 with 6 stack and now in 2hr gonna try the+2 with 10 stack

(that seem more easy to get weapon+15 (14stack) 

Edited by iTz Enes

Posted

I've tried upgrading mine with 26 failstacks.. Guess what.. I failed.

Posted

I've tried upgrading mine with 26 failstacks.. Guess what.. I failed.

LOL really to +2 ?

Posted

LOL really to +2 ?

Yeah.. to +2..

Posted

Yeah.. to +2..

ok fail with 10 stack spend 3-4 milion i never try it again..

Posted

Got to gatherer's clothes +2 on +4 failstack, took 2 tries. Now working on Cook's clothes to +2. Tried like 5 attempts and all failed. tried on fails stacks +4 to +8. 10 million or so down the drain. RNG's a slow and insidious killer.

Posted

Yellows are random - one day with beginner 7 I got 2-3 but none since.

Posted (edited)

Shitty luck and location.

Yeah gonna have to agree with Sizz, if Mad was correct then other people would complain. It seems to be exceptionally bad luck or bad location. Higher level fishing won't prevent you from getting yellows.

The spot I go to gets me 30-40% yellows. Skilled 9. +5 fishing. 

Edited by Luciferia

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0