• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The ultimate punishment for wearing a ghillie suit.

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Congratulations Ghillie suit wearer. You have anonymized yourself in an mmo while looking like an under-ripe mango with a beak. And no matter how many outfits are released, you'd feel the pressure to keep it on, just in case someone finds out who you are.

That is your punishment. Wear it with pride

Posted

You need some asspirin for that butthurt?

1 person likes this

Posted

Umad bro?

Posted

if u cant beat them join them heh

Posted

i made a channel on my teamspeak called

"IF YOU SEE A GHILLIE SUIT KOS"

Posted

KR server just KOS ghillies

Problem solved

Posted

I don't know about you but I want people to see my name when i slaughter them. That is how you gt a reputation.

5 people like this

Posted

I don't know about you but I want people to see my name when i slaughter them. That is how you gt a reputation.

That's the spirit!

Posted

The real penalty for wearing the ghillie suit is that you can't be wearing that epic fish costume they just released. I freaking love that thing.

3 people like this

Posted

i made a channel on my teamspeak called

"IF YOU SEE A GHILLIE SUIT KOS"

This. Just kill ghillie first, people stop wearing it to stop getting rekt 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Punishment? If i have spare karma and i see a ghilie suit i just pk him without any other reason 

Edited by nevermind

Posted

Congratulations Ghillie suit wearer. You have anonymized yourself in an mmo while looking like an under-ripe mango with a beak. And no matter how many outfits are released, you'd feel the pressure to keep it on, just in case someone finds out who you are.

Or. Hide it from your own view so you still look cool. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm saving up for better costumes so I don't have a ghillie suit.  Why the Hell is everyone complaining about it?

Posted

Still gonna use that +1 gathering lol

Posted

This. Just kill ghillie first, people stop wearing it to stop getting rekt 

Problem is, most players who complain about it, only do one or two damage to the people they complain about. This is what happens when I wear mine. Enemy comes up and attacks and it takes me a minute or so to see the scrub trying to hump my leg. They don't even do enough damage to keep up with my HP regen.

Posted

Well, that sucks for anyone who bought it for gathering lol.

Posted

Mad over a costume? People have sunken low really. Hiding a name? Just a name and guild title.. just a damn -----ing game fam 

Posted

It is best to just kill whoever you see in those suits, odds are they are up to no good. They could be anybody... even an Enemy!

gYYWiXF.gif

Posted

but i don't even wear it for PvP

it's kinda unfair to KoS people who just use it for gathering like it was intended

Posted

I don't think people without ghillies realize those of us that have it don't wear it that often. I mean, if you use it while grinding you're being a scrub. 75% of the game is grind in your +exp costume and 20% of the game is sniping marketplace or doing contribution quests while in your underwear. 5% of the time I'm gathering or hiding in a bush acting like I'm invisible in my purple ghillie. I will learn to live with this terrible burden.

Posted (edited)

I wear mine gathering, +1 gather level.  And people cant see me to gank me.

Try harder to be an assclown though.  Not everyone is a ----- in game and not everyone wears it so you cant know who they are.  But whats even more disgraceful is you made a thread to basically insult and act like a child.  All because you cant see a nameplate.  You sir need a reality check and maybe some self help classes.

Get over yourself.

Edited by Lemon Crush

Posted

its actually beneficial for the pvpers if normal ppl will flag up too. this way with negative karma as well, its even more satisfying when pvpers win and ur enchants break.