• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

First +15 Weapon in CBT

86 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello Everyone, so like the Titel said, i got Lucky and sniped all Stones out of the Ah and got my Weapon to +15 :) 

So pls feel free to flame xD

And if someone want to Join our GRIND (EU PvP Guild) feel free to wispher our Member ingame or visit our Guild Tthread xD.

2015-12-19_61336409[-656_-40_438].JPG

Edited by Loken
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

i was close EmololEmololEmolol

6MgJd2w.jpg

Edited by Omlecule

Posted (edited)

Phantom

Edited by Phantom

Posted (edited)

You had 6 to 8 kk silver to upgrade it to +15, but not 200k to buy Yuria weapon?

Attack speed on Sorceress?

taiga-facepalm.thumb.jpg.b4fdfbaeca1d848

Attack speed makes influence on some of sorcerer's skills , noob Pandaredlol

Edited by Omlecule
1 person likes this

Posted

congratz op

Posted

Loken is god <3 

Posted

the only thing thats wrong with itis : i got banned for that in the chat box
. I dont even want to know what shady business such as exploits or other stuff  you do in your guild.

Btw: the drop ration for armor and weapons stones are ridiculously low in CBT1

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Phantom

Edited by Phantom

Posted

. I dont even want to know what shady business such as exploits or other stuff  you do in your guild.

I was referring to another game ... taking things out of context, nice.

Posted

You had 6 to 8 kk silver to upgrade it to +15, but not 200k to buy Yuria weapon?

Attack speed on Sorceress?

taiga-facepalm.thumb.jpg.b4fdfbaeca1d848

Yea AS give me higher Speed on some skills ----> there is a Reddit list about it, look at it.

And why should i go for Yuria in CBT, no need for it, all ppl say Yuria is so much better, but all they just repeat what someone told them. In Real, yes Yuria is better but the Difference is just 1%-3% not more (On Humans, on every other Yuria is better sure). 

Posted (edited)

Phantom

Edited by Phantom

Posted

iam not using any exploit, lol....just know what to do here.And the Stone Drops are the same like always, so it seems that u talking a lot of shit here

Posted (edited)

Phantom

Edited by Phantom

Posted

It's nice to see at least some guilds are taking a serious approach  to this game.

gty.thumb.png.563e1b424772a4a4975e83bbe9

What surprising about this guild list is that FUtilez isn't on it.

Just care bear guilds doing care bear things...

Posted (edited)

Drop rates feel lower but worse than that is the AH on the NA side must have some sort of blackstone buying bot because a guildie has been camping it for large lengths of time all day and the instant things are listed, they are gone. No human can click that fast every single time. I sure hope Daum is going to figure it out and fix it because every time I go to the AH there are no blackstones at all. I can buy anything else fairly easily.

Edited by Leiloni

Posted

Yea...lmfao...yes you got LUCKY and swiped all of them and you know you swiped all of them because of the bot you had getting them...gg

It's nice to see at least some guilds are taking a serious approach  to this game.

gty.thumb.png.563e1b424772a4a4975e83bbe9

Posted

Gzz on the +15!

Hmm lol. You are one of the most depressive people ive ever seen on a gaming forum.  I mean literally everything is negative with you!  

Seeing you post makes me cringe every time hah.

I think you are a bad aspect of the pvp community, the devs or anyone else cant take you seriously and might even overlook what some of more sensible pvpers say due to your constant whinging.

Id say give it a rest already but it seems beyond you, i just hope the pvp side gets boosted anyway in spite of your constant complaints and trolling.  

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Lol..I was joking...but you have no idea because based on your post count you are coming in late...however, I do like the new CM and I like a lot of things regarding the direction of the game.  As far as you cringing...who gives a shit?? lol..ignore me non factor.  I do post and sometimes I get harsh because I've been here unlike you, I was in KR when they said, "to our western audience, we understand you don't like the changes made recently to the game, but please understand the game that our western audience get's will be much difference.  We understand that the western audience is much more pvp friendly and..."  so yea...I was there and none of those things happened...then care bears like you come in new and have no clue what has happened and you don't get why everyone is a fan boy."  So...yes, I love the game, I love CM Jouska I think he may be the savior regarding the dev team and I love the direction.  Could care less about you cringing as you are a nub that has no clue.  Good day....

Sorry this was meant for the garbage Reavan kid

Edited by The Real SirBalin

Posted

Ive been following this game since... it was announced.... that also means this forums and you... have been a constant... downer from the very.... beginning... 

I understand....  that you want the game to be.... as good.... as possible.. However you really go about it in the wrong way... and do more harm than good... by constantly trolling... trash talking... and being in general... toxic... your egotistical remark.... that i am a non factor is hilarious...  considering the horrible impression... you give this community. 

Again ill suggest... if you really care about the game and want it to do well....

Get a grip already.

6 people like this

Posted

Gz. 

Now we are gonna see derp threads thou with "is it too fast to get +15!?" hurrdurr

1 person likes this

Posted

Gz. 

Now we are gonna see derp threads thou with "is it too fast to get +15!?" hurrdurr

Don't forget derp threads saying its too long and p2w! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

wondering how much bugs you reported on forums... as its cbt, i dont even know what for you are rushing with lvl or gears, maybe just to make casual idiots open tons of threads about nerfs, 2fast leveling, "50lvl endgame lolol wtf" or about mobs that are bugged - "because i hit him twice, and he dont lose hp!"

anyways, gz, but im not rly happy seeing threads like that cuz there wont be many casuals to punish :( and many of those "newb" guilds will just quit

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

your the reason why the market has reCAPTCHA anti bot built in

Posted

Gzz on the +15!

Hmm lol. You are one of the most depressive people ive ever seen on a gaming forum.  I mean literally everything is negative with you!  

Seeing you post makes me cringe every time hah.

I think you are a bad aspect of the pvp community, the devs or anyone else cant take you seriously and might even overlook what some of more sensible pvpers say due to your constant whinging.

Id say give it a rest already but it seems beyond you, i just hope the pvp side gets boosted anyway in spite of your constant complaints and trolling.  

Ive been following this game since... it was announced.... that also means this forums and you... have been a constant... downer from the very.... beginning... 

I understand....  that you want the game to be.... as good.... as possible.. However you really go about it in the wrong way... and do more harm than good... by constantly trolling... trash talking... and being in general... toxic... your egotistical remark.... that i am a non factor is hilarious...  considering the horrible impression... you give this community. 

Again ill suggest... if you really care about the game and want it to do well....

Get a grip already.

Quoted for truth!

1 person likes this