• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

edan <Serendia> ♦ [Edan] ♦ Friendly ♦ CLOSED 🔒

131 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

CLOSED

guildlogo.thumb.png.f7755105d1883a85bdc9

Guild Name: Serendia
Guild Master: Dary
Officers: Sunless, Fluff, Food, Megumi_Chan,
Eleclya, BlueLusT, Gear, Bambietta & Azura
Server: Edan
Channel: Velia E1 & Serendia E1
Focus: Mix of Everything
VoIP: Discord
Timezone: Mostly NA
Members Count: 49

QFv4kp1459066687.thumb.png.7f9a765b65edf

Serendia was created on god knows when. We are a new guild that gathered right before launch. Our goal is to mainly conquer the Serendia territory and Calpheon territory (based on lore) by fighting the strongest opponents( ok that sounds really corny ,you get the point). We are looking for like-minded peeps, people who don't take themselves too seriously and can have a laugh, but also know when to get down to business. Common guild activities include: Preparing the troops, Scenic photo hunting because why not, getting our grind on, search and destroy missions and afk fishing.

s6suey1459066758.thumb.png.28b213731c742

* Be nice to eachother.

* Be active once a week atleast, if you're taking a break let any of the officers know.

* Must help participate in Guild Quests if you want higher salary. (Starting Salary: 7k)

CaBPnl1459066849.thumb.png.4347ed77ccb6c

Fill out the form below:

What's your family and character name?

What is your main class, currently?

What is the highest level you've reached?

What channel(s) are you most active on?

What are your goals for this game, in general?

After you have applied, and have not recieved any whispers when you were online, feel free to contact any of the Officers to see if they are online to invite you.

Edited by Best
6 people like this

Posted

I was lost before I found the Serendia guild. All alone on a strange server with no friends, no silver and no idea what to do.

Now all my workers have passed their promotion tests (even that stupid goblin). I've joined the Epheria yacht club and I'm a MILLIONAIRE!

Find out how you can be like me at: http://serendia.org/

5 people like this

Posted

Ew Heidel. Was this the result of that massive chatroom that was might right before launch? Rofl. 

don't hate :c

1 person likes this

Posted

Ew Heidel. Was this the result of that massive chatroom that was might right before launch? Rofl. 

Sometimes when all the grownups drink a lot and have a party, there are these children that spring up later and no one will really claim them but everyone helps out.

It's that sort of guild.

1 person likes this

Posted

This is the best group ever! 

If you're wanting to be a part of a friendly mature group who is active and involved in just about everything, apply today! :) 

3 people like this

Posted

2016-03-18_244462813.thumb.jpg.de7054492

Join to save the poor little girl, she has school in the morning and this lady won't let her sleep :c

2 people like this

Posted

Join to save the poor little girl, she has school in the morning and this lady won't let her sleep :c

2016-03-19_4176490_(2).thumb.JPG.de90e59

Look the guards don't even help. Will someone think of the children. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Obviously no other guild in the Black Desert has such attractive and stylish characters.

1 person likes this

Posted

woah this jst look like a uhm yah xD

1 person likes this

Posted

2016-03-19_8168680.thumb.JPG.eb115804cf2

We even have suicide packs. Lets all leap to our death, for fun :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

This is NOT a post just to bump our thread back to the top of the guild topic section. That would be unethical.

If you'd like to help the Serendia guild fight for ethics in forum posting, join us here: http://serendia.org/

1 person likes this

Posted

I've seen a lot of you active on the forums and have been entertained by you all. I'd like to join once I get back to the game after Easter.

I'll fill out the required form at that time. Hopefully you'll still have spots open xD.

P.S. This isn't a bump either

3 people like this

Posted

What's your family name?

Xerian

Warrior

Velia

To find a community I enjoy to play the game alongside.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

What's your family name?

Xerian

Warrior

Velia

To find a community I enjoy to play the game alongside.

Just to add to this: if you message me and I miss it, I apologize. I'm still new and haven't mastered the different chat colors.

Edited by Xerian
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just to add to this: if you message me and I miss it, I apologize. I'm still new and haven't mastered the different chat colors.

No worries, the UI does have a learning curve in this game!

I've seen a lot of you active on the forums and have been entertained by you all. I'd like to join once I get back to the game after Easter.

I'll fill out the required form at that time. Hopefully you'll still have spots open xD.

P.S. This isn't a bump either

We'd love to have you! We even like filthy casuals! That way we look much more hard core next to them. Feel free to join up before you get to play regularly.

I'd just prefer people actually drop out if they decide to become totally inactive. Padding our numbers with missing members is dumb, and there's no shame in moving on.

Edited by Sunless
3 people like this

Posted

What's your family name?

Xerian

May I ask what's your character name aswell? seems that adding people to friends list using family name doesn't work.

Changed the application to both family and character name :)

Posted

Hate game strong.

Posted

May I ask what's your character name aswell? seems that adding people to friends list using family name doesn't work.

Changed the application to both family and character name :)

Werten

1 person likes this

Posted

I would have totally joined you guys if I hadn't joined my buddies from Archeage! But I'll make sure to visit Veila E1 to stir up trouble once in awhile :D And to mess up your cooking leaderboard!

We take turncoats. Especially ones that cook.

Just don't be a double agent and like poison us or something...

Posted

I just filled out the form, I'm still new as well but I have a good understanding of the game so far (I think) I'm a laid back active guy I'm on at least 4 times a week. Add me if you'd like! 

Family name: TheGodds

Character Name: RareGodd

ill be on tonight for a while.

2 people like this

Posted

I just filled out the form

This is the experience we want to give new members!

1 person likes this

Posted

This is the experience we want to give new members!

I can't imagine a better one.

Just imagine it: Hours and hours of new members doing paperwork.

Posted (edited)

I can't imagine a better one.

Just imagine it: Hours and hours of new members doing paperwork.

Edited by Sunless

Posted

As a side note if any of you are on and I'm not, feel free to message me on these forums and I'll get online.

Posted

What's your family name?

Depredador

Character name:
LomEscila

Tamer

Serendia E2

Have fun with friends. ( which i dont have :c )

1 person likes this