• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

game freeze

168 posts in this topic

Posted

game freezes at the world loading screen? help anyone

Posted

dude i have the same problem i reinstalled the game did every thing but nothing is working idont think there is away to fix it i have been trying for the past 2 days 

Posted

#eddy753, yeah  i've reinstalled the game too, and runned it as admin...  but this only affects EU it seems

if somone is wondering about wtf im talking about just look at the picture,i need to have it in window mode because if not it -----s up my computer and then  i need to restart the whole thing4334.thumb.png.5fe9cd8e326d974a92c890f3a

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm having that same problem also, I could give you the suggestions the GM has offered to me- maybe one of them could help you:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try repairing your game files by following the steps in the linked documentation.

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207749345-Repair-Game-Files

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been informed by the dev team that this can be caused by mis-configured ports, router setting, and even high bandwidth usage. Running youtube, download torrents etc can have a nasty affect on the running of BDO on your machine.

I have linked some documentation which may help you out:

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207716785-Network-Errors-12005-12006-12008-12009
https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206798529-Lag-Disconnects
https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206968189-Crashes-and-black-screen-on-launcher

Please also do the following:

• Windows System Scan

Open up your command prompt as an Administrator. To do this please type cmd into the window search bar right click on it and select 'Run s Administrator'. When the command prompt is running type the following into it and press enter:  

sfc /scannow

This will check the windows system files to ensure none of them are corrupted and if they are it will repair them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the next step is to clear the game cache. To do this simply delete the cache folder from the following file path and restart the game. We have also done quite a big server tune upon our end which should also help you get a more stable connection.

C:\Black Desert Online

Finally, this is the latest reply I got from the GM:

I'm running our of ideas however from the screen shot you have sent me I like you to check your page filling size and double check that your ram is functioning normally for example can you please other mmorpgs / games on your machine with no issue and if you can what games are they.

Falling short of that you may need to do a fresh install of the game client.

Edited by Mooie Rui
1 person likes this

Posted

I've tried the SFC /scannow and nothing was wrong
i tried first link and i didnt work either
i tried
those 3 other links to and didnt work
and what cache? i did rename the version.dat and another time i deleted it and didnt work
and my pc is functioning cus the game worked 1 day and the next day when i turned on the pc again it didnt work
and i can run any new games with high grapfics without any problems or any loss

so i think im out off options.....

@Mooie Rui

and now the launcher is broken too, i cant change any settings...

Posted

I've tried the SFC /scannow and nothing was wrong
i tried first link and i didnt work either
i tried
those 3 other links to and didnt work
and what cache? i did rename the version.dat and another time i deleted it and didnt work
and my pc is functioning cus the game worked 1 day and the next day when i turned on the pc again it didnt work
and i can run any new games with high grapfics without any problems or any loss

so i think im out off options.....

@Mooie Rui

and now the launcher is broken too, i cant change any settings...

Cache folder is found in your main Black Desert folder.

Mind telling me which anti-virus and anti-malware you are using please?

The lovely CM Jouska is helping me at the moment to resolve my issue- when I get a solution, I will let you know, too :).

1 person likes this

Posted

im useing AVG antivirus :) well i will wait then :D

Posted

im useing AVG antivirus :) well i will wait then :D

Hm, I'm using the same, too, actually.

I read someone said BitDefender was causing a similar problem, as well.

Um, I'll try uninstalling it, and see.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hm, I'm using the same, too, actually.

I read someone said BitDefender was causing a similar problem, as well.

Um, I'll try uninstalling it, and see.

i dont think an antivirus will freeze a game, this must be something in the game files that is makeing it freeze

Posted

Update: AVG problem

i dont think an antivirus will freeze a game, this must be something in the game files that is makeing it freeze

Um, I don't know- I'm just desperately trying anything and everything to be honest :(.

Posted

Update: AVG problem

Um, I don't know- I'm just desperately trying anything and everything to be honest :(.

since my game worked 1 day and then after i turned off the pc & came back the other day it didnt work and im not gonna reinstall it for the 5th time :|

Posted

since my game worked 1 day and then after i turned off the pc & came back the other day it didnt work and im not gonna reinstall it for the 5th time :|

LOL, I found it funny too, when the GM suggested that I reinstalled the game, as the final suggestion- especially when that was one of the first things I did xD.

Posted

LOL, I found it funny too, when the GM suggested that I reinstalled the game, as the final suggestion- especially when that was one of the first things I did xD.

So have u talked to any off the GM's?o.O about this BS... its kinda wierd that they didnt look this post up and wrote something here O.o and i bet many other's have this problem too but they dont know what to do

Posted

So have u talked to any off the GM's?o.O about this BS... its kinda wierd that they didnt look this post up and wrote something here O.o and i bet many other's have this problem too but they dont know what to do

The suggestions I posted up earlier were the suggestions of the GM =p

The GMs rarely comment here, this section is more like help between players.

Posted

hmm then it seems like we are getting no where with this....:(

The suggestions I posted up earlier were the suggestions of the GM =p

The GMs rarely comment here, this section is more like help between players.

Posted

hmm then it seems like we are getting no where with this....:(

Yes, let's start a frowny-face club :(.

Posted

Yes, let's start a frowny-face club :(.

are u on EU or NA ?:|

Posted

are u on EU or NA ?:|

NA, you? :)

Posted

EU, but NA works just fine and EU don't O.o... maybe the EU and ur NA files are missing or something o.O

NA, you? :)

have u tired to use the EU launcher?:|

Posted

EU, but NA works just fine and EU don't O.o... maybe the EU and ur NA files are missing or something o.O

have u tired to use the EU launcher?:|

It's telling you to play NA, then! And yes, EU doesn't work either, for me.

Posted

It's telling you to play NA, then! And yes, EU doesn't work either, for me.

but i got soo far on the EU with my wizard and i found some new friend's (cus im lonely) :( but i found a tread that said to delete the ''user cache''? idk what file that is :(

Posted

but i got soo far on the EU with my wizard and i found some new friend's (cus im lonely) :( but i found a tread that said to delete the ''user cache''? idk what file that is :(

Lol, "friends" you can find on NA, too =p

In regards to the user cache folder, go to your documents > black desert > that folder should be there (delete the whole folder).

Posted

Lol, "friends" you can find on NA, too =p

In regards to the user cache folder, go to your documents > black desert > that folder should be there (delete the whole folder).

no cache hereo.O very well this became more BS>:(

Posted

no cache hereo.O very well this became more BS>:(

Um, well, I don't think that folder is "important".

So you're not really missing anything =p

Posted

very well i give up, give me a poke if u find out something^_^

Um, well, I don't think that folder is "important".

So you're not really missing anything =p