• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

game freeze

168 posts in this topic

Posted

very well i give up, give me a poke if u find out something^_^

Sure ;).

Posted

Bump

Posted

Wtf thats like the worst -----ing advice ever... "play on NA"?

The files are the same by the way, what changes is a config or something like this, not the actual gamefiles.

Posted

The files are the same by the way, what changes is a config or something like this, not the actual gamefiles.

yeah im not into all that NA shit with all this thrump spam..

oh.. but its wierd that only my EU freezes and not NA....

Posted

Since the release date I had the problem with the loading screen. It loads, freezes then disconnects. Apparently, if I attempt to connect again everything seems normal and I can play. And that's how I reached lvl 28. Crashing and reconnecting every single time.

BUT

These last days, it doesnt work and when I try to connect for the second time, it freezes again and takes me back to meny saying: failed to connect and closes. What the actual f*. Freezing on the loading screen and nowhere else in the game is just ridiculous. But you can try my method:

Start-Connect-Wait to load and eventually freeze- then click start again-connect and hopefully it will work

Posted

I am now having the same problems as the initial post with no luck. I've tried everything recommended and nothing is working. redownloading game, old patches, drivers, firewalls, antivirus, and nothing is working. Gm response is lacking and I guess at this point I have to stop playing... kinda a waste of money

Posted

I'm also having the same problem. My drivers are up to date, disabled all firewall/antivirus, tried reinstalling, deleted cache, made the screen smaller and lowered all the graphics and I STILL crash. ;-;

Posted

Since the release date I had the problem with the loading screen. It loads, freezes then disconnects. Apparently, if I attempt to connect again everything seems normal and I can play. And that's how I reached lvl 28. Crashing and reconnecting every single time.

BUT

These last days, it doesnt work and when I try to connect for the second time, it freezes again and takes me back to meny saying: failed to connect and closes. What the actual f*. Freezing on the loading screen and nowhere else in the game is just ridiculous. But you can try my method:

Start-Connect-Wait to load and eventually freeze- then click start again-connect and hopefully it will work

did u try the options on page 1 ?

I am now having the same problems as the initial post with no luck. I've tried everything recommended and nothing is working. redownloading game, old patches, drivers, firewalls, antivirus, and nothing is working. Gm response is lacking and I guess at this point I have to stop playing... kinda a waste of money

yeah i've tried everything too, and now i just want loads off ppl to see this and bump it up so the GM sees it and replys

I'm also having the same problem. My drivers are up to date, disabled all firewall/antivirus, tried reinstalling, deleted cache, made the screen smaller and lowered all the graphics and I STILL crash. ;-;

are u crashing when the goblin runs across the screen? or another loading screen

1 person likes this

Posted

are u crashing when the goblin runs across the screen? or another loading screen

When the goblin runs

Posted

Because it was a -----ing joke, dumbass.

Posted

Ok I am also having the above problems that everyone else are having. I was able to play the NA Region starting from Headstart till 3/16/16, then haven't been able to play since. I will list all the steps I have taken to try and fix the issue, but nothing has worked. 

• 1: Fresh Install of the Game. (5x)
  • 2: Malware search of my PC (4x)
  • 3: Anti-Virus shut down (although it hasn't interfered with my game play before) 
  • 4: Reset all wifi connections. (3x)
  • 5: Hardwired Pc to Router with new Cat5 cable.
  • 6: Reset Router which is brand new (4x)
  • 7: Reset IP address (2x)
  • 8: Removed cookies from internet browser history (although why that would interfere I have no idea, but I did it anyway lol)
  • 9: Put new batteries in my mouse.
  • 10: Reset Router again for the heck of it. 
  • 11: Reset Internet Box that I have router hooked up to that the company put in when they installed my internet.
  • 12: made sure I was the only one in the house, that plays Black Desert having this issue, and was informed that I am.
  • 13: Tried signing in on all the other servers offered, and got the same results.
  • 14. Tried signing in on a different channel on all offered servers, and am getting "Connection to Server Lost"
  • 15. Removed all the cache from the Black Desert Online folder.
  • 16. Performed the WinMTR 50 Packets and sent in the Results, am waiting for a response on that.
  • 17. Performed the sfc/scannow and got the results of nothing being wrong at all.

I honestly don't know if there is anything else I can do to get back into playing the game or not. I would really hate to have spent money on a game I really enjoy playing, and not be able to play it any longer. I also keep asking if there will be maintenance done or if they plan on a patch soon, but I have yet to get an answer. :( If there are any further steps that anyone can think of, please let me know lol, because at this point I can't think of anything that I haven't done. 

Posted

Ok I am also having the above problems that everyone else are having. I was able to play the NA Region starting from Headstart till 3/16/16, then haven't been able to play since. I will list all the steps I have taken to try and fix the issue, but nothing has worked. 

• 1: Fresh Install of the Game. (5x)
  • 2: Malware search of my PC (4x)
  • 3: Anti-Virus shut down (although it hasn't interfered with my game play before) 
  • 4: Reset all wifi connections. (3x)
  • 5: Hardwired Pc to Router with new Cat5 cable.
  • 6: Reset Router which is brand new (4x)
  • 7: Reset IP address (2x)
  • 8: Removed cookies from internet browser history (although why that would interfere I have no idea, but I did it anyway lol)
  • 9: Put new batteries in my mouse.
  • 10: Reset Router again for the heck of it. 
  • 11: Reset Internet Box that I have router hooked up to that the company put in when they installed my internet.
  • 12: made sure I was the only one in the house, that plays Black Desert having this issue, and was informed that I am.
  • 13: Tried signing in on all the other servers offered, and got the same results.
  • 14. Tried signing in on a different channel on all offered servers, and am getting "Connection to Server Lost"
  • 15. Removed all the cache from the Black Desert Online folder.
  • 16. Performed the WinMTR 50 Packets and sent in the Results, am waiting for a response on that.
  • 17. Performed the sfc/scannow and got the results of nothing being wrong at all.

I honestly don't know if there is anything else I can do to get back into playing the game or not. I would really hate to have spent money on a game I really enjoy playing, and not be able to play it any longer. I also keep asking if there will be maintenance done or if they plan on a patch soon, but I have yet to get an answer. :( If there are any further steps that anyone can think of, please let me know lol, because at this point I can't think of anything that I haven't done. 

only thing we can do is keep bumping up untill the GM sees it:(

Posted (edited)

Guys!  After trying many times, I was able to log in. I don't know if this will work for other people but it worked for me.

The thing you need to do it's let your game crash at the loading screen, then wait for it to take you to the log in screen where a message appears saying "Lost connection".

DON'T click "ok", instead click below "START" and then go to your character and try to login again, after this the loading screen will finally take you to the intro. I skipped it in case it would crash again, just press ´esc´ and then ´enter´ when you hear a little weird voice talking (it's the intro).

Hope it helps. Good luck!

dothis01.jpg

dothis02.jpg

Edited by Ditto

Posted

Guys!  After trying many times, I was able to log in. I don't know if this will work for other people but it worked for me.

The thing you need to do it's let your game crash at the loading screen, then wait for it to take you to the log in screen where a message appears saying "Lost connection".

DON'T click "ok", instead click below "START" and then go to your character and try to login again, after this the loading screen will finally take you to the intro. I skipped it in case it would crash again, just press ´esc´ and then ´enter´ when you hear a little weird voice talking (it's the intro).

Hope it helps. Good luck!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

umm dude, we got loading screen issues not connection
like this

4334.png

Posted

hurr durr "umm dudeee" I never said I had connection problems either, I posted this because I had the exact same problem (the loading screen crashing and in consequence taking me to the log in screen) and it worked for me. If that message doesn't pop up after the loading screen crash then...so sorry?

Just trying to help.

Posted

Bump

Posted

Because it was a -----ing joke, dumbass.

Wasn't clear enough for my sleep deprived brain.

Also still got issues but unlike you guys it happens randomly ingame, not at loading tbh. Same way of crashing though, unresponsive and then crash to desktop.

Posted

Wasn't clear enough for my sleep deprived brain.
Also still got issues but unlike you guys it happens randomly ingame, not at loading tbh. Same way of crashing though, unresponsive and then crash to desktop.

nothing more to do here, GM's wont answear a shit and they wont care,they release a unfinished game and they wont fix anything....

Posted

If you get to "loading" (Goblin being chased by black spirit) and crash, I had the SAME problem (posted solution elsewhere). Basically, find your "UserCache" folder and delete everything in it. Restart the game which will recreate your cache  correctly. Worked like a charm for me! (and yes, I tried all the other "fixes" before to no avail).

Posted

If you get to "loading" (Goblin being chased by black spirit) and crash, I had the SAME problem (posted solution elsewhere). Basically, find your "UserCache" folder and delete everything in it. Restart the game which will recreate your cache  correctly. Worked like a charm for me! (and yes, I tried all the other "fixes" before to no avail).

did u read everything on page 1? i've tried everything there is to do, its up to the devs now nothing more i can do about it

bump

Posted

So I have the same problem.. only instead of the freeze during loading screen it happens to be randomly in the game. I been playing smoothly ever since I started this game.. and then suddenly one day I freezed (okay happens..) ... ~10 freezes later~ So I tried everything on this forum, the sfscan, version.dat --> versionold.dat, deleted my cache shop, checked virusscanner (well shouldnt be the case but oh well). Except re-downloading the game but I doubt it will work. Might do soon though.

Posted

So I have the same problem.. only instead of the freeze during loading screen it happens to be randomly in the game. I been playing smoothly ever since I started this game.. and then suddenly one day I freezed (okay happens..) ... ~10 freezes later~ So I tried everything on this forum, the sfscan, version.dat --> versionold.dat, deleted my cache shop, checked virusscanner (well shouldnt be the case but oh well). Except re-downloading the game but I doubt it will work. Might do soon though.

they might fix some things tomorrow when the servers goes down, we just need to cross our fingers and hope that they get their shit together

bump

Posted

Guys, do you have the file xhunter1.sys in your windows>system32 folder?

Posted

I am having similar problem, except I can log in on my alt without any problem. It seems like its just my main character that tend to freeze. Was hoping the patch would fix it but haven't had any luck so far =(. And i dont have the xhunter1.sys file5

Posted

I am having similar problem, except I can log in on my alt without any problem. It seems like its just my main character that tend to freeze. Was hoping the patch would fix it but haven't had any luck so far =(. And i dont have the xhunter1.sys file5

That's weird- how you're only encountering this problem when playing on your main.

GM told me that that file is necessary in order to play BDO...