• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

game freeze

168 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I can't seem to find it can you explain more specifically where it is. Maybe screen shots? That'd be awesome. Thanks for the help!

I will put something together when I get home from work today. If you're able to get to your documents you should see the black desert folder. From there it is straight forward on navigating through the folders.

It would also be helpful if anyone out there having this issue can post the last few lines of the "client" log file stored in the "log" folder within the black desert directory.

Edited by Reikt
Added info

Posted

bump

Posted

bump

Thifur, are you able to get to the "log" folder in your black desert directory.. It would help to see the last few lines of the latest "client" .txt file

Posted

Thifur, are you able to get to the "log" folder in your black desert directory.. It would help to see the last few lines of the latest "client" .txt file

hmm are u up to something? do u know what your doing?

Posted

Nah, just trying to provide some help, and yes, I have some experience in this field. That is my business however.. It appears that your "bumps" are drawing a lot of other attention that is proving to be helpful though.. So continue on!

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow someone takes time out of their day to help people for free and you act like a whiney kid. I hope you get a forum ban for your obnoxious behavior.  What Reikt says fixed my game if you don't like free advice then just stare at your monitor and do your own thing no reason to be an ignoramus. Your bumping and comments are not helpful to a forum that is used and aided by game users. Nobody here for you to bash except those trying to help each other.. So relax.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow someone takes time out of their day to help people for free and you act like a whiney kid. I hope you get a forum ban for your obnoxious behavior.  What Reikt says fixed my game if you don't like free advice then just stare at your monitor and do your own thing no reason to be an ignoramus. Your bumping and comments are not helpful to a forum that is used and aided by game users. Nobody here for you to bash except those trying to help each other.. So relax.

lol wtf is wrong with u?? i just asked u -----face now, ----- off

Posted

I've had some freezing issues today and noticed this... 

My witch's skills were replaced with my tamers skills on the hot bar.

I deleted version.dat from the install directory and let the launcher do a repair operation.

So far its working better, and no crashes so far

2016-04-04_88013257.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

I've had some freezing issues today and noticed this... 

My witch's skills were replaced with my tamers skills on the hot bar.

I deleted version.dat from the install directory and let the launcher do a repair operation.

So far its working better, and no crashes so far

2016-04-04_88013257.JPG

Worth a shot, I'll give it a try. Thanks for adding something constructive to this thread. 

Posted (edited)

Bump.

Edited by Kuro1n

Posted

Daily bump.

Posted

after last nights maint game has been having lag/freezing issues i pause for like 2-5 secs on and off and have to run the game on super low settings now after maint i have no fking clue what they did and i hope they fix it soon

Posted

Bump
@GM_Huego

Posted

bump, useless company

Posted

Just going to bump this in case nothing works after I get home and try some of the suggestions this thread has that I have not tried yet. As this has been the case with everything I have tried so far. I will be back with results on any the other suggestions I may have yet to find in this thread.

Here's hoping today's patch fixes things.. Because this sure hasn't:

1. My PC has good specs.
  2. No connection problems.
  3. Repairs/Reinstalling of any kind don't work. (Down to scanning log files for anything specific that may be causing problems.
  4. RAM usage is normal.
  5. All other programs shut down.
  6. Run as admin doesn't change anything.
  7. Tied multiple graphics configurations.
  8. Updating all drivers down to the bios.

I have been playing this game problem-less since launch. Sunday 17/4/16 this happens. As such, 60% of my valuable items are inaccessible, this is not even including some cash item costumes on this character. Can someone at least tell me I won't lose this character or anything on her.. Please, I am getting restless. :(

Issue:

Game freeze on map loading screen. For some reason this happens only when I try to log in with my main. (Tamer level 54.75) This includes trying to change characters after entering the game with another. 

Just like with OP, after clicking on this frozen screen, everything gets white and windows tells me the program is not responding.

(Don't mind the distance of that loading shadow. The time the game freezes it varies from there to the end of the screen.)

@GM_Nevermore

@CM_Jouska

^ Guys please, you are not responding to my messages despite one of you reading them.

Get your attention here and help. This may only be day 3, but I do not want to lag behind after trying so hard to stay ahead of the majority since day 1. And my horses are starting to reach level 30. :<

Tamer=Love&Life

LoadScreenCrash.jpg

Deleting Cashe files in the game file and documents file worked for me.

Good luck everyone! D:

Posted

bump