• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ap/dp

56 posts in this topic

Posted

what is a good amount for both for pvp, I have +15yuria with 2 witches earrings and getting 100ap but doesn't seem like i can get much more unless i use the steel dagger.

Posted

tree belt + ogre ring ??

or enhance the witch earrings and mark of shadows 

Posted

tree belt + ogre ring ??

or enhance the witch earrings and mark of shadows 

Expensive

Posted

I have 103 AP with 2x witch 2x mark of shadows and a duo bares necklace. I haven't tried upgrading my bares belt yet, and I'm in the process of changing my bow into blue which should add another 3-4 AP I believe.

Posted

What's the point of having 2x Witch/Shadow when you have a quest to have the equivalent? Merge your accessories +1, farm some more and replace the quest one once you merged the second.

@Shanst Takeda upgrading to blue doesn't change AP.

I have 118 AP with noob accessories. I'll hit 129 during next week probably. Then I'll need a liverto :^p

Posted

I have 103 AP with 2x witch 2x mark of shadows and a duo bares necklace. I haven't tried upgrading my bares belt yet, and I'm in the process of changing my bow into blue which should add another 3-4 AP I believe.

This adds no AP, you jhust get an extra +1 to secondary stats, attack speed, crit, etc

Posted

What's the point of having 2x Witch/Shadow when you have a quest to have the equivalent? Merge your accessories +1, farm some more and replace the quest one once you merged the second.

@Shanst Takeda upgrading to blue doesn't change AP.

I have 118 AP with noob accessories. I'll hit 129 during next week probably. Then I'll need a liverto :^p

I assume you are using Steel Dagger, thats why your  AP is higher.

With Bronze Dagger you can get about 108 AP with Tree Spirit Belt + Ogre Ring, and none of your rings earrings are PRI or higher.

Do you have any accuracy in accessories? If not, then there is no point stacking AP.

1 person likes this

Posted

I eat food man. I don't rely on TSB and Ogre Ring that early. I'm not rich and I don't feel like hunting Ogres all day long. +3 Belt and +3 Necklace will do the job until I loot/buy those.

Posted

I eat food man. I don't rely on TSB and Ogre Ring that early. I'm not rich and I don't feel like hunting Ogres all day long. +3 Belt and +3 Necklace will do the job until I loot/buy those.

what food gIves a significant amount of ap besides serendia special? 

Posted

I eat food for accuracy, I don't know which one is the best for AP.

Posted (edited)

ham sandwich +8acc&+3ap or dark pudding +3ap&+2 dmg against humans

Edited by Rinel

Posted

No need to use bronze dagger just use ham sandwich. I use that and milk tea for grinding incase I get into a PvP.

Posted

Serendia special gives 5 AP +10 accuracy +1 crit 

Posted

No need to use bronze dagger just use ham sandwich. I use that and milk tea for grinding incase I get into a PvP.

A +15 Bronze Dagger of (Insert Suffix Here) will give you 7 accuracy base, along with +1 per rank (Hopefully, no way to know). If that's the +22 accuracy that people hope it is, you're not going to replace it with food. 

Posted

A +15 Bronze Dagger of (Insert Suffix Here) will give you 7 accuracy base, along with +1 per rank (Hopefully, no way to know). If that's the +22 accuracy that people hope it is, you're not going to replace it with food. 

I heard a rumour that koreans tested it, and it scales with 1,5 / enchant.. But still, who knows...

Posted (edited)

It's still funny to me that an important game stat remains hidden in the black box...Why won't you just show the accuracy like you show AP and DP :/

Anyway now I'm using +15 Yuria and +13 bronze dagger, with 2* witch ring and 2* mark of shadow. It took me forever to upgrade bares belt and necklace to DUO. Those give me 105 base AP. 

With +15 zereth helmet and +10 other parts I'm sitting at 124 DP. 

With all my gems I have +3 crit and +3 att spd bonus. I can't find any +2 att spd gem on the AH. If they come out I'll be able to bump to +4 att spd and +3 crit. 

Might consider switching to steel dagger after the boss glove comes out. 

With this stat I destroy people in most cases, except for those lv54s I occasionally encounter. I've been farming ogre ring 24/7, and there are always people flagging on me because I'm just waiting at the ogre spawn location. They often ended up getting 1-2 shot by point blank UCW. 

Edited by KatsuragiAi

Posted

It's still funny to me that an important game stat remains hidden in the black box...Why won't you just show the accuracy like you show AP and DP :/

Anyway now I'm using +15 Yuria and +13 bronze dagger, with 2* witch ring and 2* mark of shadow. It took me forever to upgrade bares belt and necklace to DUO. Those give me 105 base AP. 

With +15 zereth helmet and +10 other parts I'm sitting at 124 DP. 

With all my gems I have +3 crit and +3 att spd bonus. I can't find any +2 att spd gem on the AH. If they come out I'll be able to bump to +5 att spd and +4 crit. 

Might consider switching to steel dagger after the boss glove comes out. 

With this stat I destroy people in most cases, except for those lv54s I occasionally encounter. I've been farming ogre ring 24/7, and there are always people flagging on me because I'm just waiting at the ogre spawn location. They often ended up getting 1-2 shot by point blank UCW. 

What gems are you using to get the 3 crit? I'm sitting at 5/2 with my gems currently. Two +2 attack speed gems in my gloves, a Yuria that gives +1 crit, and a +1 crit/+1 attack speed Carmae gem in that Yuria. 

Posted

What gems are you using to get the 3 crit? I'm sitting at 5/2 with my gems currently. Two +2 attack speed gems in my gloves, a Yuria that gives +1 crit, and a +1 crit/+1 attack speed Carmae gem in that Yuria. 

Offhand gems maybe? 

Posted

On my weapon I'm using the +1 crit and speed gem (Ancient magic crystal - Carmae). And my weapon is upgraded to blue (destruction) that gives 1 att speed. On my glove I used one +2 crit gem and one +1 speed gem. All these give me +3/+3

I'm buying those gems off AH. Did you craft those +2 speed gems on glove? 

Posted

On my weapon I'm using the +1 crit and speed gem (Ancient magic crystal - Carmae). And my weapon is upgraded to blue (destruction) that gives 1 att speed. On my glove I used one +2 crit gem and one +1 speed gem. All these give me +3/+3

I'm buying those gems off AH. Did you craft those +2 speed gems on glove? 

No, I camped the marketplace for them. How are you going to achieve 5/4 without a Liverto/buffs? Best I've managed is 5/2. Once I get a Liverto that'd be an easy 5/4 as well as 1 MP on hit from Extraction gem. 

Posted

No, I camped the marketplace for them. How are you going to achieve 5/4 without a Liverto/buffs? Best I've managed is 5/2. Once I get a Liverto that'd be an easy 5/4 as well as 1 MP on hit from Extraction gem. 

Ah...I don't remember how I magically thought I could have 2 additional gem slots :$

When I said 5/4 I mean 4/3 ;_;

Posted (edited)

DISREGAAAAAAARD.

Edited by Katsuie

Posted

DISREGAAAAAAARD. 

What

Posted

Also, do you know where those +2 speed glove gems drop? 

I believe we can further bump crit +1 by having a off hand weapon gem. 

Posted

@KatsuragiAi On the boss you summon next to the World Boss Red Nose.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0