• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ap/dp

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Also, do you know where those +2 speed glove gems drop? 

I believe we can further bump crit +1 by having a off hand weapon gem. 

The offhand gem gives +1 crit damage, not +1 crit rate. It's a different stat.

Posted

I know a way to make 4/4 Crit/AS stat with yuria, but it will take some time to  get it. Since you will need to upgrade the yuria to Ultimate.

Then use serendia food to get +1 crit, and another food for +1 AS.

I will skip liverto i think.. Anyone knows if Kzarka comes out with mediah? Or somewhen between Valencia and Mediah?

Posted

I know a way to make 4/4 Crit/AS stat with yuria, but it will take some time to  get it. Since you will need to upgrade the yuria to Ultimate.

I will skip liverto i think.. Anyone knows if Kzarka comes out with mediah? Or somewhen between Valencia and Mediah?

We cannot get Ultimate's right now, for weapons at least. I have both my weapons upgraded to blue quality, wish I could get them to yellow but oh well. 

I believe it comes out a bit after Mediah, between Valenca/Mediah. I could be wrong though.

I'd get a Liverto if you get the chance to, or get a drop. Otherwise it's not something worth focusing on. 

Posted

We cannot get Ultimate's right now, for weapons at least. I have both my weapons upgraded to blue quality, wish I could get them to yellow but oh well. 

I believe it comes out a bit after Mediah, between Valenca/Mediah. I could be wrong though.

I'd get a Liverto if you get the chance to, or get a drop. Otherwise it's not something worth focusing on. 

You can get, there was an Ultimate Agerian chest piece sold already.

And im pretty sure you can upgrade weapons too. You have to use the lv 1 weapon upgrade, which gives you a random rarity = green, blue, yellow.

Every item that can be upgraded has this option. You will need a human worker with high luck skil.

I won't buy for sure, if i drop i might consider keeping it.. But from my KR experience liverto was a big waste ( not that its not better than yuria ). Spent more money on it to make +15, than it would sell after... But prices maybe different here  as i see here it sells for 50m+  So it seems worthy.

Posted

Only way to get ultimate at the moment is via crafting.

Also, Kzarka will be as rare as Liverto.

@Ayl : so +1 crit damage gives +20% crit dmg?

Otherwise, it's really easy to reach cap crit/AS with elixir. (well if you are an alchemist, otherwise it'll cost too much)

Posted

Only way to get ultimate at the moment is via crafting.

Also, Kzarka will be as rare as Liverto.

@Ayl : so +1 crit damage gives +20% crit dmg?

Otherwise, it's really easy to reach cap crit/AS with elixir. (well if you are an alchemist, otherwise it'll cost too much)

I have no idea how much +1 crit damage gives, as there's no stat meter for it like there are for the other stats. I just know that's what the gem gives.

You can get, there was an Ultimate Agerian chest piece sold already.

And im pretty sure you can upgrade weapons too. You have to use the lv 1 weapon upgrade, which gives you a random rarity = green, blue, yellow.

Every item that can be upgraded has this option. You will need a human worker with high luck skil.

I won't buy for sure, if i drop i might consider keeping it.. But from my KR experience liverto was a big waste ( not that its not better than yuria ). Spent more money on it to make +15, than it would sell after... But prices maybe different here  as i see here it sells for 50m+  So it seems worthy.

I've seen ultimate armor sell as well, but if you go to the weapon upgrade forge for Yuria, it specifically says "You cannot get Ultimate Yuria Longbow" from this on every single upgrade option. I tried 7 rank 1 stones, before caving and using a rank 2 stone. Still ended up with Yuria Longbow of Crimson Flame.

Posted

I run 5/2 AS/crit right now without liverto and no food. 5/3 with Serendia. +2aspd x2 in gloves +1/1 aspd/crit bow and Yuria of Crimson flame for +1 crit. Until Liverto really hard to get 5/5.

Posted

I've seen ultimate armor sell as well, but if you go to the weapon upgrade forge for Yuria, it specifically says "You cannot get Ultimate Yuria Longbow" from this on every single upgrade option. I tried 7 rank 1 stones, before caving and using a rank 2 stone. Still ended up with Yuria Longbow of Crimson Flame.

No, it says "You may not obtain Ultimate Yuria Longbow"

Same as for any other item upgrade. So its possible.

Posted

The thing is, if it's 6 months before we get Zarka (and even then it's going to be rare to get/buy for a while) If you get a +15 Liverto now you're going to have BiS for a LONG time. No reason not to try for it right now as what else are you really going to spend money on once you have all your jewelry and other items where you want it?

Posted (edited)

No, it says "You may not obtain Ultimate Yuria Longbow"

Same as for any other item upgrade. So its possible.

On all of the upgrades requiring a rank 2 reform stone it says "Cannot", you're correct that it says "May not" on the rank 1 reform upgrades. What leads me to believe that you can't acquire an ultimate is the 15 tries between my dagger and my bow (Wording is the same for the dagger upgrade forge) resulting in 0 Ultimates. Majority of the people in my guild have upgraded as well and no one's seen an Ultimate. As well as the fact that there hasn't been an Ultimate weapon posted on the marketplace at all since launch. I'm obviously disregarding the Ultimate Styd weapons as they're something different. 

With how many people are playing, someone is bound to have gotten lucky by this point. No one has though. If it's different on your server, let me know. Otherwise, going to go ahead and assume you cannot acquire one at this junction.

Full green, full bold. Really annoying. 

Edited by Ayl

Posted

On all of the upgrades requiring a rank 2 reform stone it says "Cannot", you're correct that it says "May not" on the rank 1 reform upgrades. What leads me to believe that you can't acquire an ultimate is the 15 tries between my dagger and my bow (Wording is the same for the dagger upgrade forge) resulting in 0 Ultimates. Majority of the people in my guild have upgraded as well and no one's seen an Ultimate. As well as the fact that there hasn't been an Ultimate weapon posted on the marketplace at all since launch. I'm obviously disregarding the Ultimate Styd weapons as they're something different. 

With how many people are playing, someone is bound to have gotten lucky by this point. No one has though. If it's different on your server, let me know. Otherwise, going to go ahead and assume you cannot acquire one at this junction.

My friend on Kr tried 20+ times to get Ultimate, failed. Its a yellow rarity ( the rarest ), you will need high luck to get it, it won't be easy i believe. But if its possible for armour, and even the description says so. I so no reason why it wouldn't work for weapons.

I wouldn't expect to see Ultimate weapons on market anytime soon.

So, it just takes time..

Posted

My friend on Kr tried 20+ times to get Ultimate, failed. Its a yellow rarity ( the rarest ), you will need high luck to get it, it won't be easy i believe. But if its possible for armour, and even the description says so. I so no reason why it wouldn't work for weapons.

I wouldn't expect to see Ultimate weapons on market anytime soon.

So, it just takes time..

If it's luck, I used a professional human worker for both forges. Both workers had 16 luck. I'll believe it when I see it. 

Posted

If it's luck, I used a professional human worker for both forges. Both workers had 16 luck. I'll believe it when I see it. 

don't worry you are right we can't have them on ultimate in our version yet. The KR client has 3 levels for the specific item forges and the patch including this 3rd level also includes the ultimate weapon versions.

It is also highly adviseable to upgrade the energy level of the town you want to upgrade the weapon in. As with every crafting action the node investment modifier affects the workers yield just as much as it affects your own.

Posted

16 Luck is nothing, get a prof or Artisan with a skill says +x amount of luck / level.

Level it up, and then pray.

don't worry you are right we can't have them on ultimate in our version yet. The KR client has 3 levels for the specific item forges and the patch including this 3rd level also includes the ultimate weapon versions.

It is also highly adviseable to upgrade the energy level of the town you want to upgrade the weapon in. As with every crafting action the node investment modifier affects the workers yield just as much as it affects your own.

Proof? You are making Ultimate items with Level 1, not 2. I'm not sure about the lv 3 as i don't remember it and im not going to log in on KR to check. But it doesn't really matter.

People got Ultimate armour already, even the description says that you can get it. So i don't know why you guys don't believe it.

Posted (edited)

16 Luck is nothing, get a prof or Artisan with a skill says +x amount of luck / level.

Level it up, and then pray.

Proof? You are making Ultimate items with Level 1, not 2. I'm not sure about the lv 3 as i don't remember it and im not going to log in on KR to check. But it doesn't really matter.

People got Ultimate armour already, even the description says that you can get it. So i don't know why you guys don't believe it.

"Get a prof", I used a professional. But okay. I'll get another one senpai. 

You don't have any proof that you can get an Ultimate Yuria either. So don't go around asking for proof that you can't. 

I'll believe it when I see it, same as I said. You're not going to convince me without actual evidence. Speculation means nothing. 

Trigger Warning:

You've got to be pretty goddamn full of yourself to type every message in entirely bold, green text. 

Edited by Ayl

Posted (edited)

great to see that you actually don't even know the system. Or at least you've shown us that you've never played on the KR version

The rank 1 building craft requires the green weapon versions and can stay green become blue or on a low chance yellow
The rank 2 building craft requires the blue weapon versions and can stay blue, get a different prefix and stay blue, become yellow or drop back to green
The rank 3 building can shuffle the stats of a yellow, but also drop back to blue and on a low chance back to green

The patch to up the non drop-only items added the 3rd rank of the buildings and by that enabled the yellow upgrades This happened before the game got out of the servers merged to a megaserver on KR

The only wildcard here is that our version is a limited variant of the life client. We already have easier leveling and weaker enemies which all came with a later patch on KR after the server merge. Yes the game used to be a lot 'tougher' before that nerf. If people can already get yellows I would consider it a bug since our version should not be able to surpass the liverto weapons with crafts yet.

edit: and for the records. my wife and I are crafters and focused around PvX. So I'm not saying this because we want to stick with the easier liverto version

Edited by Sedlina

Posted

"Get a prof", I used a professional. But okay. I'll get another one senpai. 

You don't have any proof that you can get an Ultimate Yuria either. So don't go around asking for proof that you can't. 

I'll believe it when I see it, same as I said. You're not going to convince me without actual evidence. Speculation means nothing. 

Trigger Warning:

Hidden Content

There is a proof, one Ultimate Agerian chest piece already has been sold. The patch notes nowhere says we are not able to get Yellow weapons, and no one said that we are unable to obtain Ultimate Yurias. So why are you assuming that you can't get it? Because you are unlucky? Such a proof, yes.. Well stick to your blue weapon then.

great to see that you actually don't even know the system. Or at least you've shown us that you've never played on the KR version

The rank 1 building craft requires the green weapon versions and can stay green become blue or on a low chance yellow
The rank 2 building craft requires the blue weapon versions and can stay blue, get a different prefix and stay blue, become yellow or drop back to green
The rank 3 building can shuffle the stats of a yellow, but also drop back to blue and on a low chance back to green

The patch to up the non drop-only items added the 3rd rank of the buildings and by that enabled the yellow upgrades This happened before the game got out of the servers merged to a megaserver on KR

The only wildcard here is that our version is a limited variant of the life client. We already have easier leveling and weaker enemies which all came with a later patch on KR after the server merge. Yes the game used to be a lot 'tougher' before that nerf. If people can already get yellows I would consider it a bug since our version should not be able to surpass the liverto weapons with crafts yet.

edit: and for the records. my wife and I are crafters and focused around PvX. So I'm not saying this because we want to stick with the easier liverto version

I played on korea, im just not going to log on KR now to check whats the exact description for Lv 3. It doesn't even matter since we have no Lv 3 atm.

Level 1 craft gives you: Green, Blue, Yellow randomly. People already got Yellow items by this. One Ultimate Agerian chest piece already been sold.

And thats the proof for that it exist. The description is the same for both weapon and armour upgrades.

Crafting has nothing to do with this, so no idea why you brought that up. Unless you meant the worker producing, but we already know what will increase your luck with worker crafting.

You DON'T need a lv 3 upgrade building to be able to get Yellow, you can get it with Lv 1. People already doing it. You too stick to your blue then i don't mind really :)

Posted

+2 rings and earrings

+1 spirit belt and ogre

+15 liverto / steel dagger

This is as far as top players will get before Mediah. Should probably get you around 130-140 attack.

Posted

There is a proof, one Ultimate Agerian chest piece already has been sold. The patch notes nowhere says we are not able to get Yellow weapons, and no one said that we are unable to obtain Ultimate Yurias. So why are you assuming that you can't get it? Because you are unlucky? Such a proof, yes.. Well stick to your blue weapon then.

I played on korea, im just not going to log on KR now to check whats the exact description for Lv 3. It doesn't even matter since we have no Lv 3 atm.

Level 1 craft gives you: Green, Blue, Yellow randomly. People already got Yellow items by this. One Ultimate Agerian chest piece already been sold.

And thats the proof for that it exist. The description is the same for both weapon and armour upgrades.

Crafting has nothing to do with this, so no idea why you brought that up. Unless you meant the worker producing, but we already know what will increase your luck with worker crafting.

You DON'T need a lv 3 upgrade building to be able to get Yellow, you can get it with Lv 1. People already doing it. You too stick to your blue then i don't mind really :)

/shrug

Show me a yellow weapon. Arguing is pointless, neither of us have proof that you can, or cannot get one. 

Posted

On RU you couldn't upgrade into gold on earlier patches but you could craft it, so it's likely that you can do it as well.

Liverto is still bis though.

1 person likes this

Posted

On RU you couldn't upgrade into gold on earlier patches but you could craft it, so it's likely that you can do it as well.

Liverto is still bis though.

Thank you :)  

Posted (edited)

+2 rings and earrings

+1 spirit belt and ogre

+15 liverto / steel dagger

This is as far as top players will get before Mediah. Should probably get you around 130-140 attack.

you get more AP on your character screen with liverto but not more AP against human targets and players.This was tested way too often and it is easy to reproduce. Get a similar AP on your character. Hit a human npc. screenshot the hp bar - then repeat the same with a yuria. You will notice that Yuria hits harder, but you are sacrificing crit for that.

To keep it simple the trade between liverto over a golden yuria is
3 crit on Liverto
vs
1 crit 1 ias and more attack damage vs humanoid npcs and players.

This leaves the players with a simple matter of preferrences and since people have different opinions on it in every mmo there is no perfect solution. All you need to do is ask yourself:
Do you want to crit more often?
Or
Do you want to hit harder and as a result also crit harder? - but crit less often.

My choice will always be to hit harder. Especially since we do have skills with baked in crit rates for which the additional crit rate is doing absolutely nothing. We don't have as much as Warriors,Valks - and we have no fancy crit % buff like Sorcs - but from my experience it is way too easy for people to turn into living DP fortresses for node and castle fights and I prefer to stay a dangerous target even for those people and hit the squishies like a truck.

Edited by Sedlina

Posted

I have 103 AP with 2x witch 2x mark of shadows and a duo bares necklace. I haven't tried upgrading my bares belt yet, and I'm in the process of changing my bow into blue which should add another 3-4 AP I believe.

Made my bow blue still same AP of 117. Trying to hit 130 ;).

You can make an ultimate yuria weapon : http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/44290-ultimate-yuria/

But, if people are right, we get the lvl 3 forge at mediah (coming soon), so not worth crafting one (i didnt proc one yet).

OH cool. can we still upgrade if we already have blue?

Posted

Made my bow blue still same AP of 117. Trying to hit 130 ;).

OH cool. can we still upgrade if we already have blue?

I'm still skeptical whether you can get an Ultimate bow or not, never seen a screenshot of one. However, in that thread that Jean Bernard linked, someone posted a screenshot of someone else successfully enhancing an Ultimate Yuria Staff to +15. No idea why they'd upgrade the staff the yellow/blue and then go about enhancing it. That's just a waste of Memory Fragments, but whatever I guess. I've still never seen a screenshot of someone with the actual item in their inventory, although I have seen Ultimate tier armor for myself, in-game. 

However, to actually answer your question. If you can get Ultimate weapons right now, then it'd only be via pure random chance at Rank 1 of the upgrade forge, using Rank 1 Reform Stones. I believe you can still put in your blue quality longbow in the Rank 1 version of the upgrade forge, yes. 

If you already have a +15 Yuria Longbow of [Suffix] then I'd probably just toss 9 or 10 Rank 1 Reform Stones and a +0 green quality Yuria Longbow into my Keplan storage, and set a worker to task. This gives you a chance to get that yellow bow, without forcing you to take gems out of the weapon you're currently using, while also using it to craft. Making it unavailable to you while it is in the upgrade process. It would be quite costly in black stones to upgrade that new Ultimate Yuria Longbow to +15 if you did it this way, but it's just another option. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0