• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Disconnects?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone else getting disconnected like crazy today?  Several of my guild are.

1 person likes this

Posted

46 DC's since yday 1pm CET, still counting

1 person likes this

Posted

yes 4 dc s in not even 30 min and the server is not even overrun 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yup having the exact same problem, when i do stay logged in npcs and mobs dont' spawn. If i engange in combat my dmg registers ~10 secs  later. Opening dialogue with  npcs  has a delay of up to 50 seconds. And random dc's been having this since yesterday on alustin EU, switched channels but didn't help. Game is sadly unplayable since yesterday really hope we can get an update on this!

Edited by dassen

Posted (edited)

These constant DCs are getting ridiculous for a new game.....DC doing nothing. DC swimming back to land. DC logging in. DC using boat. WTF DAUM!?

Edited by foreverplay
1 person likes this

Posted

Same. I DC after about 45 min afk.

minimized or not.

Funny thing is if I'm active I can stay on indefinitely.

Posted

Same. I DC after about 45 min afk.

minimized or not.

Funny thing is if I'm active I can stay on indefinitely.

seems I have random DC's as well.... could have a few hours.. and up to 24 hours of staying online while AFK fishing... but even DC if I was actually playing the game too... 

Posted (edited)

Yup I keep dc'ing constantly, my internet is fine. I'm stuck at the "now processing" screen in which it takes like 3 minutes to show my characters. 

Edit: Just this morning its been like this. 

Edited by Asami

Posted

I must have dced 10+ time so far.  Usually it was when I jump off my fishing boat to swim to shore but now its everywhere. I also get massive delay on chat and looting. I'm on Edan, I tried Calpheon 1 , 2 and Valencia 2 same issue so far.

Posted

and DC'd again.... seems there is a bunch of threads about this issue... have yet to see any post from a GM/CM about the issue... 

I truly enjoy the game when I can stay logged in... 

I have been in balenos 01 for a quite a while.. was in valencia 01 for a bit longer yesterday even switched channels last night and was fine till late last night.. and DC... 

Posted (edited)

Serendia 02, Mediah 01, Mediah 02, Valencia 01/02/03 are all having issues it would seem.

They added 3 channels to the same cluster without fixing the issues that cause these problems. A little unfortunate.

Edited by Ozaryk

Posted

not sure if it's just the chanels.. since I have been DC'n on balenos 01 too....but I have been DC'n on those channels too this week... 

Posted

They honestly need to do some kind of emergency maintenance or something.. but seems like they wont or pay attention to the community.. feels little worst then Trion to be honest..

Posted (edited)

not sure if it's just the chanels.. since I have been DC'n on balenos 01 too....but I have been DC'n on those channels too this week... 

I switched to Calpheon 02 and I haven't gotten any lag since testing a few of the others out, so I am assuming that most of the problem lies with those channels I listed. As for a DC in Balenos, I will check it later cause that might be on your end. It sucks having issues on your end while the server you are trying to connect to also has them cause a lot of the time, you will think it isn't you when it could very well be both.

I found a post earlier that indicated that running the program in administrative mode might help with certain problems, but I cant remember where it was or which one problems it could help fix..

Edited by Ozaryk

Posted (edited)

+1 on dissconnects

Only happend today, never before

Edited by Makaronen

Posted

I got disconnected once, over 6 hours ago? Has only happened twice in over 200 hours for me.

Posted

Yeah I have been having the same issue since thursday. The disconnects have been crazy and like this guy: 

Yup having the exact same problem, when i do stay logged in npcs and mobs dont' spawn. If i engange in combat my dmg registers ~10 secs  later. Opening dialogue with  npcs  has a delay of up to 50 seconds. And random dc's been having this since yesterday on alustin EU, switched channels but didn't help. Game is sadly unplayable since yesterday really hope we can get an update on this!

I've had the same issue with fighting mobs. I can be logged in an autopath myself places but when I try to interact with the monsters eventually I get lag and their HP bars do not go down and I then take damage much later. 

Sometimes it discconects me after 5 minutes sometimes after 15 if I am doing nothing. I checked everything on my side. 

I even opened up a ticket and made the following post:

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/49526-disconnecting-recently-as-of-yesterday-constantly/#comment-692930

But let me ask you guys some questions?

What ISP do you use?

Have you used the winMTR utility to get your packet loss results from the server?

If you have what is the number of lost packets from 50? (This is what they ask you to check on their zendesk customer service side: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/49526-disconnecting-recently-as-of-yesterday-constantly/#comment-692930).

Posted (edited)

Same issue here since last night, tried all channels, averaging about 5 mins in game.  I think it bothers me more that the entire game shuts down rather than a kickback to character selection.

Using comcast, and their service had some major issues last night.  I thought that was the issue, but they are reporting all green now, yet the disconnects still persist!

EDIT: I jsut ran speedtest a few times, Comcast is still running wonky, i going anywhere from 400 kb to 10 MB download speed, but of course am able to upload at a constant rate of full speed (1MB).    Once again, screw you Comcast, glad Google fiber will be ready here in Nashville this summer...

Edited by Morashi

Posted

Having the same issue and a friend is reporting he can't get in game either.

Posted

Dissconnect again now, 2 min ago.

I got no issues apart from the occational dissconnect. 

Happens every now and then but nothing is wrong ingame, everything is running smoothly.

Posted

I'm getting constant DCs as well, this is really pathetic...wish they'd issue a statement or patch or something...the game is Buy 2 Play...not free for god sake.

Posted

I have been disconnected 5 times in the last 10 minutes. The longest I have been able to log in for is 2 minutes

Posted (edited)

I have thought it was only a few folks having these DC issues.. and yes... set up to do some AFK fishing to watch a movie... went to check after almost 2 hours... I had DC'd 2 hours... not one fish caught... 

balenos 01 again.... 

I had a couple of hours of game play... and while typing this.. another DC... what the heck is going on??? 

going to try calpheon 01 now.... I hope GM's and other folks are working on this.. and possibly making some type of announcement that they are... 

bad enough all the mini-game to block all the gold sellers... but all the DC's??? :/

Edited by InfluenzaCoughsalot

Posted

D/C's are getting more and more frequent by the hour.  

Game is totally unplayable.

Posted

This is beyond nuts at this point.  I have died multiple times now, lost crystals each time.  Half the channels don't work.  The ones that do, are having latency issues or randomly dropping people.  I have had a couple times also Ill be running and all of a sudden I'm at the map loading screen with the giant running along the bottom, then I'm dumped back into the world.

Because of the DC and other issues I can't even really play right now.  I would love some kind of announcement that you guys are aware of this and working on something...anything.  160 dollars into this game when I could have stayed in KR