• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

World Boss Red Nose Killed!

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Last night doing a tour around the velia I found a sea of people around a boss... then I realized it was a world boss ! then I took the opportunity to record this event and show it to those who have not had the chance to participate!

Edited by BonzoTV

Posted

Niiiice

Posted

whats the point of fighting a boss if the loot is only going to one person?

1 person likes this

Posted

for the chance to get the loot?

XP?

gee bill i dont know

Posted

It's stupid. It has about 200 people and the loot goes to 1 person? The loot isn't worth the exp you lose and time put in either. 

The XP is nothing, everyone gets the XP. 

What's your pc specs? Would be nice knowing how I get my game to run like that. xD

Posted

Not only 1 person get loot.

Red Nose WB suck because the loot table sucks and does a lot of random 1 shots.

Posted

Gg never doing that, thats stupid. This is like bns end game faction boss, requires alot to kill but only a few can get reward, utter bs. Another anti melee activity, most likely the people who got stuff are are long range characters lol. 

GG.

Also the CM didn't say the specifics but he said a certain amount of damage hos long id your follow ups after dying aka 1% hp so cannon fodders are just there so the high levels can deal damage and get something.

Posted

Does anyone know roughly how many people get loot?

Posted

Gg never doing that, thats stupid. This is like bns end game faction boss, requires alot to kill but only a few can get reward, utter bs. Another anti melee activity, most likely the people who got stuff are are long range characters lol. 

GG.

Agree, melee classes will only chain die on this boss.

Yep, nox and about 220 randoms. Not taking it from you/them though it was the first live kill I know of.

Posted

The loot doesnt only go to 1 person.

Posted

Also they are reviewing how loot is distributed on these bosses.

Posted

GG.

Also the CM didn't say the specifics but he said a certain amount of damage hos long id your follow ups after dying aka 1% hp so cannon fodders are just there so the high levels can deal damage and get something.

If you couldnt kill Terror or BW in BnS as a melee you will never kill any boss in BDO , BnS is much easier , skill patern is much more predictable.

2 people like this

Posted

If you couldnt kill Terror or BW in BnS as a melee you will never kill any boss in BDO , BnS is much easier , skill patern is much more predictable.

i didnt say i couldnt lol, i rolled with a BM andall i did was rush in with my strongest skills and rush out. We dont have a tank lol, so its always cannon rush. Never failed a BW fight, but terrors different, that dudes more op than bw, only weakness is the snall radius of its targeting system.

The BDO world boss is different, my 250 dp zerker died in 1 hit, after that i left and never doing that again, utter BS.

Posted

In this case no one has activated the pk mode , but I think in the near future before your party/guild start doing damage to the boss, the various guilds will start guild war in order to do the boss quietly once won the various guild wars and take the loot for its members assured

Posted

for the chance to get the loot?

XP?

gee bill i dont know

the chance is incredibly low

odds are you will lose more xp than you gain

so i don't know is right

Posted

i didnt say i couldnt lol, i rolled with a BM andall i did was rush in with my strongest skills and rush out. We dont have a tank lol, so its always cannon rush. Never failed a BW fight, but terrors different, that dudes more op than bw, only weakness is the snall radius of its targeting system.

The BDO world boss is different, my 250 dp zerker died in 1 hit, after that i left and never doing that again, utter BS.

Terror skill patern was easy , you were just not fast enough to dodge the red aoe -_-

Red nose isnt a world boss ... There is no world boss right now in the game. Also if you're the kind of person to give up after dying once then idk what to tell you , maybe you should play a different game.

Posted (edited)

Last night doing a tour around the velia I found a sea of people around a boss... then I realized it was a world boss ! then I took the opportunity to record this event and show it to those who have not had the chance to participate!

Oh wow, Shiju here ^^

At the moment working on my new liverto from yesterday.2016-03-19_436165598.thumb.JPG.86405f987

Edited by Allari

Posted

Wow Gz bro! have fun with ur liverto!!

Posted

Wow Gz bro! have fun with ur liverto!!

Thank you :D