• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Edan] Red Dragon Dynasty | PVP | GVG | SIEGE

103 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

7OfRq3H.gif

BtdSwbg.png

278b36a05b.png

RECRUITMENT: OPEN

We are hardcore at very best and wish to recruit players that can fit in well with our core.
Applicants should have sound knowledge of the game and be driven to succeed at PVP. We would like to see
a clear improvement in your gameplay and accept nothing short of skillful.

Please visit the website for guild info and an application.

Everything is on one page for convenience.

http://reddragondynasty.com/

ae9a7b6fde.png

Contact one of our guild officers and they'll answer any questions.

[GM]
Powell @Powell

[Officers]
Adri, Yimir, Yule, Xwhale, Zerolight

YXyZ1QI.png

Edited by Mei
6 people like this

Posted

Always looking for more competitive players who are pvp driven. Check us out in action below.

3 people like this

Posted

You guys seem promising! Will keep up with <Red Dragon Dynasty>! ٩̋(๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You guys seem promising! Will keep up with <Red Dragon Dynasty>! ٩̋(๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑)

Thanks!

Edited by Mei

Posted

Join RDD and January will hook you up with free milk tea I swear he will!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Free Milk Tea =O

Posted

Free Milk Tea =O

Milk tea for all!!

1 person likes this

Posted

MangoBay Approves.

2 people like this

Posted

We are still looking for PVP Driven individuals to join our ranks. 

Apply at: http://reddragondynasty.com/ or contact us ingame

1 person likes this

Posted

I sent an officer as well as the person who posted this a message in regards to recruitment.. the application on your website gives me a 404 error.

Posted

I sent an officer as well as the person who posted this a message in regards to recruitment.. the application on your website gives me a 404 error.

Weird, We're looking into the issue. We have had 4 new applications today so maybe it's on your end but to be sure we will most definitely check into this. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. If you're looking to get into the guild you can message me (Pzlate) or (Yule) in-game. Thanks!

1 person likes this

Posted

I approve.

1 person likes this

Posted

I applied! This guild is exactly what I was looking for. Active, and PvP/GvG/Siege focused.

Posted

I applied! This guild is exactly what I was looking for. Active, and PvP/GvG/Siege focused.

Saw your app, I will try to get in contact with you ingame. Sent you a PM.

Posted

This guild sounds interesting. However, one thing that I always wonder about when it comes to "competitive pvp" guilds in BDO is this; "enjoy the content Black Desert Online has to offer" How is it that they experience all the game has to offer when they specifically focus only on PvP and advertise as such?

PvP is a common element in BDO for sure, but I feel guilds miss out on really experiencing the game thoroughly when done so through only one aspect. It seems very limiting and even more so to me because I am currently in a PvP-centric guild that does not support their other members who craft, trade or fish.

Posted

This guild sounds interesting. However, one thing that I always wonder about when it comes to "competitive pvp" guilds in BDO is this; "enjoy the content Black Desert Online has to offer" How is it that they experience all the game has to offer when they specifically focus only on PvP and advertise as such?

PvP is a common element in BDO for sure, but I feel guilds miss out on really experiencing the game thoroughly when done so through only one aspect. It seems very limiting and even more so to me because I am currently in a PvP-centric guild that does not support their other members who craft, trade or fish.

Our primary focus is to partake in Guild Vs. Guilds, Sieges and Node Wars. With that being said we're looking to recruit players with the same goals as us so that our roster is filled with like minded players. Being a primary pvp driven guild this means members will benefit the guild most by gearing up and grinding to 55 so they can be effective in pvp. However this does not mean our members do not fish, craft, trade and what have you. We believe the best thing you can do currently is grind to 55, gear up to the best of your ability and once you've done that you have all day to fish, craft or whatever you want to do until the next content update hits. Players who like to fish all day may make a little bit of money but they do not get experience and levels nor do they get better gear unless you plan on buying everything. Also you have to consider skill points, The only way to get that is via questing or grinding until soft cap. 

So with the above being said, I hope this answers your question. Normally players who are pvp driven will be grinding and gearing up until they reach a point were they can no longer get any "stronger" then they can sit back and enjoy the rest of what this game has to offer.

Posted

@Aurek The difference between PVPers who enjoy game content and those who don't, is who will quit first. There are certain tropes of competitive players out there who jump into a game, technically enjoy PVP, but quit early because they don't enjoy the content. As our GM @Powell said, there is more than one way to play BDO. For us, our priority is PVP, but that doesn't mean it can't be used as a gateway into lifeskills.

1 person likes this

Posted

We're still short on Warriors, Valkyries and Wizard/Witches. Apply today!

Posted

Pet breeding in the game. :)

840df1464a.png

2fe169b86d.png

Posted

@Aurek The difference between PVPers who enjoy game content and those who don't, is who will quit first. There are certain tropes of competitive players out there who jump into a game, technically enjoy PVP, but quit early because they don't enjoy the content. As our GM @Powell said, there is more than one way to play BDO. For us, our priority is PVP, but that doesn't mean it can't be used as a gateway into lifeskills.

I could not agree more with this concept of playstyle for BDO. This is something I have tried to get across to my guild, but either my words weren't clear enough or the idea is not cared for in general. Some guilds just don't understand how much more interesting PvP would be with the other aspects of the game involved with it when it comes to trade, crafting, fishing etc.

1 person likes this

Posted

I could not agree more with this concept of playstyle for BDO. This is something I have tried to get across to my guild, but either my words weren't clear enough or the idea is not cared for in general. Some guilds just don't understand how much more interesting PvP would be with the other aspects of the game involved with it when it comes to trade, crafting, fishing etc.

Yeah, definitely, despite that though I will still put PVP above all else. ^^

Posted

Only thing i dont like is the use of TS3 discord is so much nicer in my book

Posted

Only thing i dont like is the use of TS3 discord is so much nicer in my book

Discord isn't a bad application but TS3 offers 10x the functionality that discord does so for managing 100 members, TS3 is the way to go.

Posted

have played with RDD in AA, it was a good run but sadly it end too soon, hope u guys can compete in long run with BDO.

p/s: I still remember Powell with big fish avatar :P

Posted

Discord isn't a bad application but TS3 offers 10x the functionality that discord does so for managing 100 members, TS3 is the way to go.

TS3 offers functionality at the cost of it being a bandwidth hog. And for some some players like myself, bandwidth is an issue that is unavoidable unfortunately.

Yeah, definitely, despite that though I will still put PVP above all else. ^^

Ah well, I guess you didn't understand my point either afterall.