• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

REMOVE CAMOUFLAGE COSTUMES

13 posts in this topic

Posted

You trying to destroy what you made for so many months in DAUM?These stupid costumes make imposible to everyone to see you and attack you!We see hole guilds in stealth mode!So basically you press people to buy this Sh1t so you make some euros?Cause people with that sh1ty armor has big advantage with it! You suppose to make outfits that give NO advantage on pvp! You MUST remove them or do something to fix it or you will see your game becoming empty soon.

1 person likes this

Posted

So much salt! Look, I haven't bought the outfit yet, and I realize the benefits that it gives people in PvP. I'm okay with it. There are measures that you can take against the suit, you know. You can get a dog pet in game, and level him up to improve its stealth detection (you can have multiple pets out at once). To quote what someone said on the forums the other day; If you cannot see a glowing red blush then removing the suit won't help you. They're not going to get rid of, or nerf, a suit that so many people already spent their money on. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

To be honest,

One of the multiple posts about this issue

You are far from the only person with a problem, and some people like this person here, have a problem with color deficiency. I also linked a 700+ comment reddit post, about a person quitting the game due to them flat out not being able to see people with the ghillie suit, due to their color deficiency. 

Edited by Mopafid
... Well, post -----ed up for some reason.

Posted

9350074.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

So much salt! Look, I haven't bought the outfit yet, and I realize the benefits that it gives people in PvP. I'm okay with it. There are measures that you can take against the suit, you know. You can get a dog pet in game, and level him up to improve its stealth detection (you can have multiple pets out at once). To quote what someone said on the forums the other day; If you cannot see a glowing red blush then removing the suit won't help you. They're not going to get rid of, or nerf, a suit that so many people already spent their money on. 

Suit > Cash Shop

Dog > Cash Shop

Conclusion > Cash Grab?

Oh and yes, damn right they will nerf it (in one way or another).. The suggestion i like so far is making it into an armor instead of costume.

Edited by CruleD

Posted

The broken grammar and sentences corrolate much with the hurtworld's reddit toxic community and the idiots of steam community.

Tl;dr 

No one listens to whines.

1 person likes this

Posted

Exactly what advantage, it gives no armor, attack, accuracy, evasion, resistance, HP, MP, it gives no stats except +1 gather speed. Yes you can't see the name but generally when someones trying to kill you, You A. Run, or B. try and kill them right back.

Got killed and can't see who killed you, Press P > click journal > Hey look it says you were killed by player( insert name) from guild( insert name) GEE maybe i got killed by them NAH it can't be that we need to ----- with something that works perfectly fine in korea.

Hey guys i'm a bush I've unlocked god mode, king of pvp killer of everything BEHOLD MY BUSHY GLORY.

1 person likes this

Posted

Keep them but fix it so people who have "Color Blind" issues can disable or turn off those said costumes and it will render default model for that user?

1 person likes this

Posted

Flare quests need to be repeatable. >.>

Posted (edited)

Keep them but fix it so people who have "Color Blind" issues can disable or turn off those said costumes and it will render default model for that user?

It's a bush that's coming out of a forest and ganking you, how hard is it to see a moving object?

Besides, in situations where some guy in a bush outright stalks you is usually when you go deep into the forests and such, if you are lv45+ and didn't bother to train your life skills, you are only going to regret it later at higher leveled combat skills.

Now imagine this game being a FPS where the name is hidden, then there would be some merit to the complaint because your field of view would be tiny while you are gathering in first person view.

Edited by Kaiserx

Posted

Yes please, no more strange costums.

Posted

I don't care about the b2p aspect,  but so many people are getting these costumes and wearing them they're getting boring. 

The incentive for wearing them needs to be reduced somehow or there's very little reason to get anything else. 

Posted

Suit > Cash Shop

Dog > Cash Shop

They will nerf it (in one way or another).. The suggestion i like so far is making it into an armor instead of costume.

I'd be fine if they let us tame pets as well as horses.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0