• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[POLL]Are you still enjoying BDO?

Are you still enjoying BDO?   153 votes

1. 1. Are you still enjoying BDO?

• Yes, this game is absolutely flawless.
    • The game has it's flaws but I am still enjoying it.
    • No, the game isn't entertaining anymore even though I was enjoying it before.
    • The game was never entertaining.
    • I haven't played it.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Be truthful, please.  No one else will know what you voted in the poll. 

Let's try to get an honest idea of what people think still.

Posted

Yup, still enjoying it. A lot.

The only flaw I'm listing is no CC-immunity.

Getting perma-stunlocked/CC-chained by 2+ players is an issue.

1 person likes this

Posted

there are flaws. i have yet to experience a truly flawless game. That being said I love what I get here with all the ups and downs

Posted

it's got it's quirks but I am having a lot of fun. Rather addicted and still have lots of goals to accomplish.

Posted

Yup, still enjoying it. A lot.

The only flaw I'm listing is no CC-immunity.

Getting perma-stunlocked/CC-chained by 2+ players is an issue.

I thought they added the cc immunity after being cc'd, with the awakening patch for Tamer they put in.

Either way Knockdowns are seriously pissing me off lol, does spamming shift and directional keys even help?

Anyways still loving the game, it has it's flaws of course, every game does. But no game in a very long time has really captured me like BDO has

Posted (edited)

I thought they added the cc immunity after being cc'd, with the awakening patch for Tamer they put in.

Either way Knockdowns are seriously pissing me off lol, does spamming shift and directional keys even help?

Anyways still loving the game, it has it's flaws of course, every game does. But no game in a very long time has really captured me like BDO has

I'm not sure if it's just certain abilities, I've had several times now:

Double Take Down via Warrior.

Before it wears off I'm then double grabbed via Giant.

Rinse, repeat. there is no "toggle" that I know of.

I see it as a major issue, especially for classes lacking high mobility as an escape.

Edited by Ainrehtea

Posted

I still enjoy it a lot, but it's kind of "low priority" as it stands, I've fallen behind and missed many loyalty at this point. From FFXIV progression, Stardew Valley, trying to get to NG8 in DS1 and DS2 before DS3 hits I've been swamped. 

Posted

Very much enjoying.

Sure it has it's flaws, but which game hasn't. For every lesser thing there are 5 good things in return.

Posted

Still enjoying it a lot but I feel like it could use more combat related content, especially at 50+.  Its basically just do boss scrolls for 30min and then grind mobs or work on non combat things.  I know more content is coming though so I'll keep at it until then.

Posted

Yeah, it's enjoyable, waiting for the Blader/Plum to be released tho, it's pretty much the only class I found interesting.

Posted (edited)

I had a fun time making it to level 50. I somewhat enjoyed leveling from 50 to 51. Now players are being overly aggressive, incredibly unfriendly, and there isn't enough room for players to grind without attacking one another at a VERY high rate. Since content is lacking, it's difficult to keep the game fresh regarding level progression -- especially with all the tug of war for these limited leveling spots. You're lucky if someone is nice enough to tell you this before they flag:

leave.thumb.jpg.4d1c531e65aa839bdd9331c9

and this is the nice way of asking someone to leave

go.thumb.jpg.ea22ac44cda437729c1c6666b90

Yet the fact of the matter is that it becomes a stale nuisance to deal with other player's negativity. Black Desert isn't a singleplayer game -- it's a game that teaches you to hate other players.

Now don't get me wrong, I love pvp. I enjoy when players attack me, I enjoy fighting for territory, and I enjoy ruining someone's day and vice versa. I just feel that this game uses that gimmick too often and it's already boring.

Edited by Keshanberk
1 person likes this

Posted

It was alright up to when you unlock PvP. Then it falls apart because the changes they've made to our version are poorly implemented. 

Posted (edited)

Great game, lots of plus and good stuff in it.  I'm having a lot of fun and looking forward to logging in every day.  Have to honestly say I'm pleasantly surprised as this wasn't a game I was even thinking about playing.  But Anet screwed up GW2 pretty badly so until WvW/PvP are fixed, until more content is added in GW2, I'm here and having a great time.

The devs just need to realize the differences between their markets, and that those of us in NA like certain things that other regions may not find important.  Namely, we care to look different and look good, so there really needs to be more choices for us to look better ingame.  Most games have appearance slots or wardrobes where we can wear a set of stats armor/weapons, but replace their looks with something better looking.  They have this wonderful character creation system, but they sorta skimped on the customization ingame. 

They also need to lower the cost of items on the cash shops.  If you need a metric to compare to, check out GW2.  In fact the GW2 playerbase is a good pool to tap from because players there are used to buy-to-play.  We have the cash to spend here in NA, but they need to make prices more reasonable, and not take players for granted.  Open up more cosmetic & convenience items for us to choose from.  I know for sure a lot of GW2 players are already playing BDO.  The question is whether it'll be a temporary thing or not.  This is a good game, it's up to the devs/company to keep us around.  I'm for one am looking forward to future content & updates.

There are player concerns regarding class balance & PvP that they need to address.  Like I said, it's important they realize the regional differences and know that the playerbase in NA may feel differently about things and have different needs/wants.

Edited by Gavyne

Posted

Not so much right now. There is still lots of stuff I want to do but I am very disappointed with my current class so it doesn't really feel worth it to keep grinding stuff while playing a class I don't enjoy.

All I am doing right now is afk fish while playing other games. I want to play blader/plum but since they recently said that it will take a while before those classes are released I will probably quit playing soon, too bad really.

Posted

Why do these thread keep popping up. Game only released 2 weeks ago.. Hey do you still enjoy the game that came out last week? smh

Posted

Why do these thread keep popping up. Game only released 2 weeks ago.. Hey do you still enjoy the game that came out last week? smh

Because it's a simple question of Are You Still Happy With The Game Two Weeks Down The Road?

Posted

It has some major flaws that would be dealbreakers in 95% of other games (no trading, limited PvP balance, and unethical cash shop especially) but there is too much to the game in terms of features and depth. And I love the look and feel of the world, unlike Tera, B&S, 2moons etc. basically every Korean game ever. This is a more realistic setting I can suspend disbelief towards.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0