• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PvP Weapon

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Good night

Can someone tell me which one is better for pvp ?

-Yuria ( add dmg to humans +5 , enchancement effects : AP , Adicional accuaracy, add adicional dmg to hunans )

-Seleth  ( add dmg to humans +10 , enchancement effects : Increased AP , Adicional accuaracy, add adicional dmg to hunans )

I just realised that the basic AP of Yuria scales better as it goes..

Posted

Liverto

3 people like this

Posted

yuria then get a kzaka skip liverto

2 people like this

Posted

yuria then get a kzaka skip liverto

Unless you really have absolutely nothing to do and have 10-12 days game time at this point.

no pun intended 

Posted

i strongly recommend  saving for a kzaka either already +'d up or buying and +ing urself, coming from having a +15 liverto

30c2fed60d2a05da68fb437e35d00fed.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Liverto

hm no tyvm

Edited by Khaazz
1 person likes this

Posted

kzaka

I can't find this in the marketplace. What am I doing wrong?

Posted

I can't find this in the marketplace. What am I doing wrong?

mediah update (eastern side of the map when 55 is the new soft cap) inside the serendia shrine off the kzarka boss

a508d0d04b5fa686315ceef5c57669b0.png

Posted

mediah update (eastern side of the map when 55 is the new soft cap) inside the serendia shrine off the kzarka boss

Okay and what would be the absolute possible maximum price in silver coins for getting and/or making this +15?

Posted

Okay and what would be the absolute possible maximum price in silver coins for getting and/or making this +15?

on kr its been out for awhile and a +18 sells for 400m

base around 40m

but for us the first 1-5 will be VERY cheap, i bought the 1st liverto on my server and it was 1.5m lmao

1 person likes this

Posted

on kr its been out for awhile and a +18 sells for 400m

base around 40m

but for us the first 1-5 will be VERY cheap, i bought the 1st liverto on my server and it was 1.5m lmao

Why so cheap considering the prices are kind of pre-fixed?

Posted

Why so cheap considering the prices are kind of pre-fixed?

i mean i wasnt there when the update came out and they started listing their kzarkas, all i know is that its got a low floor and a high ceiling, livertos could quite well rise to 50m for a base liverto if players tried, but maybe not higher or maybe only to 20m theres no way to really know until it hits the overall min/max

Posted (edited)

Yep, I'll be skipping Liverto. 

Edited by Totamo

Posted

Are there other people who back up what you say? I'd like to see some confirmation on this plan by some experienced players, just to be sure this is one of the best ways.

Posted

Are there other people who back up what you say? I'd like to see some confirmation on this plan by some experienced players, just to be sure this is one of the best ways.

It's pretty unanimous on reddit these forums and kr sites that the best in slot weapon is Kzarka > Liberto (Liverto) / Yuria, the ladder being of personal preference, as not much solid testing has been done.

I can atleast tell you that the difference is NOT worth the current price of 9m base liverto + memory fragments, i bought my liverto for 1.8m so it was still very 

Posted

I currently have 30 something mill saved up. Should I just buy a +15 Yuria.. save up for a Liverto and enhance it myself, or since the Medea is supposedly nearby, save up to buy a Zarka amulet? And enhance it myself? The possibilities.. 

And is the Zarka amulet going to be end game for a long time? That's just what I want. To have the best end game but I also don't want to spend silver so easily on things that would be replaced as end game in a short amount of time. 

Posted

I currently have 30 something mill saved up. Should I just buy a +15 Yuria.. save up for a Liverto and enhance it myself, or since the Medea is supposedly nearby, save up to buy a Zarka amulet? And enhance it myself? The possibilities.. 

And is the Zarka amulet going to be end game for a long time? That's just what I want. To have the best end game but I also don't want to spend silver so easily on things that would be replaced as end game in a short amount of time. 

its been endgame in korea for like a year now

1 person likes this

Posted

So it's the exact same stats as the Liverto except cspd rather than crit? Does it scale differently? What am I missing here?

Posted

Castspeed is by far our best stat. I'm guessing that the castspeed on it will allow us to drop agerian set bonus, so we can use grunil.

Posted

Castspeed is by far our best stat. I'm guessing that the castspeed on it will allow us to drop agerian set bonus, so we can use grunil.

you can cap cast speed with grunil. It has 2 Crystal slots instead of 1 which the agerian has.

Posted

I'm going to cap crit and cspd either way. The only advantage I can see is the difference between freeing up a crystal slot in the helm vs. glove.

Posted

What about the gold yuria. Can't you make a yuria workshop and try to make a lot of yurias to get a gold one? How does that work?

Posted

What about the gold yuria. Can't you make a yuria workshop and try to make a lot of yurias to get a gold one? How does that work?

You get yuria, you get it to +15 then you attempt upgrade, if you don't get version you want you repeat upgrade attempt - no new weapon needed (just upgrade stone)

Posted

black stone (weapon)? so you keep burning black stones until you get the ult version? So theres no reason to make a yuria shop other than to sell them for profit?

Posted

You don't get ultimate yuria the same way you get ultimate basteer/styd. Those are black spirit questline items. Ultimate yuria is yellow grade that is obtained the same way as blue yuria: by upgrading it in the yuria workshop. But it's not possible to do this in the game as of right now, not until a later content update (mediah I believe). It has nothing to do with black stones, other than that you shouldn't upgrade your yuria unless it's at +15 or else it will cost way too much to repair max durability on it.

1 person likes this