• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Need a restart

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Please restart the servers! The lag is very bad!!!

5+ mins to switch channels, i ctrl-alt-del bcit took too long

30+ secs to speak to NPC

Serendia e2

Valencia e3

Posted

Been lagging on and off since yesterday, if not the day before.

Meanwhile, none of the channels are overrun, and half of them are normal status.

Someone's either DDoSing them or they really need to improve the server infrastructure (give chat, login, website its own server, hello!)

Posted

I cant even connect...

"Now Processing" my ass!

Posted

sounds like a personal problem.

I have never lagged while playing and i have been playing non stop since the Conq. Headstart.

19 days 10 hours on my character so far lag free.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have never lagged while playing and i have been playing non stop since the Conq. Headstart.

You must be missing the lag, because I can guarantee everyone is lagging right now on the Edan server.

Posted

You must be missing the lag, because I can guarantee everyone is lagging right now on the Edan server.

I am on Edan lag free.

Posted

I am on Edan lag free.

What channel then? So far Valencia E2 and E3 are lagging, but not Balenos E2 for me. 

Posted

I am on Edan lag free.

What are you doing, exactly? I've seen you talk in some other thread about breeding horses. If that's most of what you do, you likely won't notice the lag. 

To be frank, the lag seems to be less with mob AI than it is with looting and party chat, esp. chat.

Posted

I am always in Calpheon E1.

Posted

I am on Edan lag free.

Mediah down is lagging, anything under Mediah 1 is a lagfest.

Posted

I'm getting chat lag, but the game is responding fine enough.

Posted (edited)

Mediah down is lagging, anything under Mediah 1 is a lagfest.

I was on Serendia 2 and it was dying; went to CC and it took an entire minute, along with the chat being delayed for the same amount of time.

Can't even connect to a channel anymore, on any server.  Seems like the login server is fried.

Edited by DAOWAce

Posted (edited)

Currently, on Orwen (Valencia 02), there is a 30 second delay on chat. I'm speedtesting (125 mbps) without trouble on San Jose servers. There is a bit of a delay in skills and some hits are definitely not registering right now. It feels like we're playing at 1000 ms.

Note: I confirm it's the same deal for at least a dozen of my friends on Orwen (Serendia 02)

Edited by Ulfnaor

Posted (edited)

There is chat lag in Calpheon 1, whether you want to see that or not, its there. The server seems a bit better though.

Edited by Phantasmagoria

Posted (edited)

how about you post what servers your lagging with ? instead spamming threads your not lagging - cause your response isnt really supporting the overall problem thats plaguing the rest.

Pretty much Ive seen server crashes on [UNO] Seren U2 and Val U3 - took me a minute to switch channels to another server that wasn't effected by this issue.  

Please restart the servers! The lag is very bad!!!

5+ mins to switch channels, i ctrl-alt-del bcit took too long

30+ secs to speak to NPC

Serendia e2

Valencia e3

Edited by DarkSchneider78
1 person likes this

Posted

Live on the east coast....playing on Orwen....switched several channels....all the same issue.....3-10 sec lag spike about every minute or so and it is always like a "double" spike (lags...frees up for a few miliseconds...and then lag again). VERY annoying when taming a horse and you keep losing ropes!

Posted

orwen server, valencia03 is also struggling with 25+ second chat lag. what gives, guys?

Posted

I think the 12+ people in this post with lag far outweigh the 1 person who claims to have not suffered lag since launch.

There is lag. It is not a personal problem.

2 people like this

Posted

I think the 12+ people in this post with lag far outweigh the 1 person who claims to have not suffered lag since launch.

There is lag. It is not a personal problem.

They do, and the support I've seen from the person is crossing into fanboy territory. I get it, you like the game. Don't lie about it to act as if there are no problems.

3 people like this

Posted

Love this game, but with all the issue's (ATM Lag) starting to think maybe they should have given the game to someone else to release NA/EU.

Get you're head out of ur bum..... they were getting ddos and you still playing lag free lol 

1 person likes this

Posted

I can't get in game.

Posted

Edan channels from media and above,  are having issues.  Just because you aren't having issues, does not mean others are not.

1 person likes this

Posted

Craaaazy lag.  Says im not in a guild, which i am.  Chat is broken, can't talk to NPC's.  Its stupid messed up.

Posted

Edan here, Serendia 2.  Previously, was mostly just chat lag.  Not a big deal to me as I don't use chat hardly at all.  However today, I was experiencing pretty noticeable (albeit somewhat rare) mob, and item pickup lag.  I died a couple of times to rather weak mobs because they skipped around and I could not avoid attacks very well.  I tried switching channels, but I waited for several minutes and then it timed me out of the game.

Posted

Edan channels from media and above,  are having issues.  Just because you aren't having issues, does not mean others are not.

Wait he/she has almost 2000 forum post..... Maybe spending more time playing and less time posting he/she would get some lag

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0