• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Potential teleport exploit ?

129 posts in this topic

Posted

So yesterday was looking at some streamers on Twitch playing black desert and find this Ranger playing on Jordine going on a rampage and just killing anything in his path (how glad i am to have went on Alustin). After a while a group retaliate and decide to go for him.

He gets low a first time and use the V skill to get away. Now this is where it gets weird, before waiting for the CD to come back he goes back in, he gets grabbed by a zerker and KD to very low HP and this is where he do some kind of macro ? His screen seems to freeze for a second and his character is teleported outside, alive.

Here is the replay of it : https://www.twitch.tv/psyhofunsqd/v/55499211

The fight starts at around 10sec and the potential exploit is at 4min.

If this is not an exploit I would like to know how he did this.

Posted (edited)

Edit:

That looks like an exploit, but cannot be sure. He might have died, and thats a spawn point. 

Edited by Catch

Posted

Not an exploit, if you are talking about the movement. I only watched the first 2 mins... but that is movements the archer has.

At least watch the time i said the exploit was at... 4min in the video.

Posted

It's like these idiots don't read^^. I saw it OP, i don't understand russian either but it did sound like a sigh of relief when he got the loading screen. Idk what it was or if exploit, maybe just some rare bug who knows.

Posted

Not an exploit, if you are talking about the movement. I only watched the first 2 mins... but that is movements the archer has.

Watch at 4 minutes where something happens to make his load screen appear and he's now teleported away from the battle somewhere on else the map

Posted

Watch at the 4 minute mark. He goes to the load screen and then appears outside the abandoned monastary. I do not think it was an exploit. During some lag a day or two ago while I was sitting in Trent, my game sent me to Calpheon via the load screen. It was a real WTF moment.

Posted (edited)

Might be an escape macro, like for when a character gets stuck.

Edit: CM team is already aware

Edited by Sicate
2 people like this

Posted

Watch at the 4 minute mark. He goes to the load screen and then appears outside the abandoned monastary. I do not think it was an exploit. During some lag a day or two ago while I was sitting in Trent, my game sent me to Calpheon via the load screen. It was a real WTF moment.

But that was one really coincidental teleport...

Posted (edited)

Might be an escape macro, like for when a character gets stuck. @CM_Jouska something you might wanna look at

Having watched it, im thinking the same. You can hear him mashing a button which sounds like his macro button and then it ports him to a safe point like it does with the escape command.

Edited by Scarran

Posted

Topic was made yesterday about it and has been locked. Also I put in that topic how to do it and they are looking into it.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/50144-escape-abusemacroscriptcheat/#comment-696266

Posted

Indeed it was, because that death with his -1mil karma is a lot of broken crystals.

Posted

Caught on stream too, hope he gets banned tbh

Posted

Oh I agree it was very coincidental. And it may be an actual exploit. Just pointing out that it seems to also happen in circumstances related to lag.

Posted (edited)

It is an exploit sadly, and he has been warned by a GM for using it, and he still uses it.

People are banned on kr for using it.

That exploits grants immunity too. I actualy linked it (another video, with another players ALMOST managing to kill him) and explained it in another thread complaining about the same player, and when i threated to teach the others how to use it, to make it fair, the gm closed the thread, but has not banned the player that is using it. Funny enough, right?

That players is one of the known hackers of the jordine server that by some magic, gets ignored by the gms.

Edited by Chun-Chun
6 people like this

Posted

On March 19, 2016 at 5:25:55 AM, Mr_Yellow said:

Hit enter to type in chat -> click the M button -> in any slot type in /rescue

When ever you are getting ganked press the key setup Alt + Shift + 1(what ever slot you put it in)  and bam it puts you on the nearest road.

Posted

It is an exploit sadly, and he has been warned by a GM for using it, and he still uses it.

That exploits grants immunity too. I actualy linked it (another video, with another players ALMOST managing to kill him) and explained it in another thread complaining about the same player, and when i threated to teach the others how to use it, to make it fair, the gm closed the thread, but has not banned the player that is using it. Funny enough, right?

That players is one of the known hackers of the jordine server that by some magic, gets ignored by the gms.

Yeah, whatever happened there, they seem to have expected that - there was absolutely no surprise or hesitation at all in their voice. Perfect timing.

Posted

press enter,  click on the M.  You can set up a chat macro key,  and bind /rescue.

This is what was done,  it can be used instantly,  and has an hour long cooldown

1 person likes this

Posted

press enter,  click on the M.  You can set up a chat macro key,  and bind /rescue.

This is what was done,  it can be used instantly,  and has an hour long cooldown

So he'd already used it an hour before hand? Since you can see him spamming it and getting the cooldown message. It popped just in time then.

Not surprised tbh. Saw another member of Grind botting in Calpheon shrine and occasionally teleporting around (teleporting between rooms). His name was Randombrick. Not sure why Daum aren't enforcing the Russian IP block and banning people who are using 3rd party software to get around the IP ban. Especially considering it always seems to be the Russian community leading the way in exploiting/hacking/botting.

1 person likes this

Posted

Please don't spread misinformation saying that people are banned on kr for using it.

Noone contacted the player from the GM's we have contacted them and asked regards if its something bannable since other regions allows it to use it.

Jouska said they looking into it to confirm it. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Please don't spread misinformation saying that people are banned on kr for using it.
Noone contacted the player from the GM's we have contacted them and asked regards if its something bannable since other regions allows it to use it.

Jouska said they looking into it to confirm it. 

I don't really want to argue with you, but i'm sure that most players don't even know what that exploit is. Most of them belive that the player just got DCed, hence it works.

And not wanting to argue with you again, but isn't it also spreading missinformation to say that players are not banned on kr, when the CM is still looking into it?

And yes, using an exploit to avoid certain death does sound completly fair to me too. Please do remember me to tell all my men to use it when they encounter your guys, after all, it's only fair, right?

P.S: Please do read inven, if you are so sure that players are not banned for that.

P.S2: No need to be so defensive. You know that this is an exploit. You know that your guys are using it. Bannable or not, still an exploit, and your guy is using it, which is despicable enough.... but there really is no need jump and protect him, it only makes you look worse. Please do tell him to come and protect his own balls, and explain to us how that is not an exploit and how it is perfectly normal to use that to avoid certain death in a pvp encounter.

And don't even dare to say that it was lag, because you know that it wasn't.

EDIT: Is it just me that get's the feeling of Déjà vu from this disscusion?

Edited by Chun-Chun
1 person likes this

Posted

PHD is a comfired hacker, A comfired scammer in chat (Cash shop items for power level service),A Comfired russain useing VPN and A comfired account sharer. WHY IS HE NOT BANNED? Go ask support, i did over a week ago and no reply. 

Cant wait for Grind guilds russains to get banned, the server will be more clean.

7 people like this

Posted

This is not a Hack. This is simply use of /rescue /return. In Korea / Russia this is allowed, on our Version there is no clear statement about yet. We have to wait for a CM to get one confirmation.

Posted (edited)

PHD is a comfired hacker, A comfired scammer in chat (Cash shop items for power level service),A Comfired russain useing VPN and A comfired account sharer. WHY IS HE NOT BANNED? Go ask support, i did over a week ago and no reply. 

Cant wait for Grind guilds russains to get banned, the server will be more clean.

Confirmed buy your words with no proofs? The CM's already stated that it's not allowed to talk lies on people with no reliable proofs.

@Sweetdeal Can we get a forum timeout/ban for the user @Dirtyundies ?

Edited by BTJdd

Posted

This is not a Hack. This is simply use of /rescue /return. In Korea / Russia this is allowed, on our Version there is no clear statement about yet. We have to wait for a CM to get one confirmation.

Regardless of if its allowed, its a cheap tactic used by people who obviously cannot stand losing. Does the command have a reset time at least? If so, I'd be a lot happier with this as its an incredibly cheap tactic that only serves to delay the inevitable.

1 person likes this

Posted

oh look, this loser again doing dodgy shit.... seen other threads already.