• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

For all you whiny little babies crying about Cash shop prices

184 posts in this topic

Posted

Guess what? People who can actually afford to spend money for entertainment doesn't give a care in the world if you're broke and living in your parents' basement. If you find these prices too steep, this isn't the game for you. You poor people constantly creating new threads day in and day out about the same d@mn complaints got old after the first post. Guess who else doesn't care? DAUM and PA! They lowered the price just before the launch. What makes you think they will lower it again and put themselves in a horrible situation with huge workloads to go through all the past orders and refund/compensate the buyers? What makes you think they will lower the price if the costumes are selling like hotcakes? I don't know if you have realized it or not but you people are the minority here so GTFO the forums and play the game looking like poor beggers, cross your fingers and hope they implement better looking ingame outfits or just move along. 

11 people like this

Posted

Who died and designated you Daum spokesperson? I thought we had someone to do that already? Telling people to get over not being able to afford something is just being a douche, why you mad they mad? You do you. Let them do them.

19 people like this

Posted

If we were in the minority then I would be seeing a majority of players with costumes but it's like a 80/20 ratio for non cs costumes/cs costumes

9 people like this

Posted

Keep spending, OP. It's expensive to be bad these days, scrub.

Posted

Go work at McDonald's for 4 hours and you can buy one of those costumes. Plus, I think you get a free meal. What a deal!

10 people like this

Posted

Go work at McDonald's for 4 hours and you can buy one of those costumes. Plus, I think you get a free meal. What a deal!

Nah, too busy stepping on bads who need to play Korean spend games to ever look "cool" in a digital world. You'd never have a costume if you couldn't buy it.

Keep spending. Go throw your wallet down in a boxing ring. Your ass is still getting knocked out.

Posted (edited)

It's roughly ~1,41 euro to ~2,35 euro. So 22h-14h of constant work. 3 or 2 days. If you won't spend anything on food, taxes, bills, rents, credits, clothes, medicine, school articles for your children and other basic stuff.

Edited by Vix
2 people like this

Posted

Guess what? People who can actually afford to spend money for entertainment doesn't give a care in the world if you're broke and living in your parents' basement. If you find these prices too steep, this isn't the game for you. You poor people constantly creating new threads day in and day out about the same d@mn complaints got old after the first post. Guess who else doesn't care? DAUM and PA! They lowered the price just before the launch. What makes you think they will lower it again and put themselves in a horrible situation with huge workloads to go through all the past orders and refund/compensate the buyers? What makes you think they will lower the price if the costumes are selling like hotcakes? I don't know if you have realized it or not but you people are the minority here so GTFO the forums and play the game looking like poor beggers, cross your fingers and hope they implement better looking ingame outfits or just move along. 

Maybe they should localize prices in different European countries, Europe is a very unique region where economies vary extremely. What's cheap in one country might be expensive in another. But I shouldn't teach Daum basic marketing techniques, I'm sure they'll learn for themselves when the cash-shop income will not be neough to feed their wallets. 

2 people like this

Posted

Maybe they should localize prices in different European countries, Europe is a very unique region where economies vary extremely. What's cheap in one country might be expensive in another. But I shouldn't teach Daum basic marketing techniques, I'm sure they'll learn for themselves when the cash-shop income will not be neough to feed their wallets. 

They'll just add more advantageous items to CS, enable CS items to be sold on AH or go F2P.

They seem to like big numbers too much to drop the price.

1 person likes this

Posted

They'll just add more advantageous items to CS, enable CS items to be sold on AH or go F2P.

They seem to like big numbers too much to drop the price.

They would go F2P but by that point the player-roster would be replaced to a large degree which would bring new live to the Cash Shop. Let us ask Daum a question, do they care about the game or do they just want money? 

Posted

OP couldn't afford Maplestory though..

1 person likes this

Posted

People who earn their own fortune tend to know when spending a certain amount of money is not worth it for a certain product, theyre aware of getting their moneys worth for superficial pixels in a platform that is likely to die atleast in 3 years time. However please, continue to blow your student loan.

4 people like this

Posted

OP too edgy for me.

Posted

Buy a high quality product like an alienware to make up for lack of talent. You'll still have money left out of welfare check with their financing to afford a few CS costumes. Knowledge has entire posting about Alienware if any need help understanding

problem solved

Posted

Like i said in a previous post. Daum's marketing department doesnt seem to have studied economy, im even questioning if they have.a degree in that field at all! Its very simple supply and demand. You, OP obviously have no idea about economy lol, the more expensive some thing is, the less demand there is for it, less buyers, and a big potential on a lot less profit. If they lowered the price to $15 an outfit. Which is a logical and reasonable price which will keep every one happy. They will get almost double the profit i am 95% sure. 

Posted

OP too edgy for me.

OItnWGv.png?fb

Posted

They would go F2P but by that point the player-roster would be replaced to a large degree which would bring new live to the Cash Shop. Let us ask Daum a question, do they care about the game or do they just want money? 

Look at old BETA articles from 3 years ago about what BDO was supposed to be. Look at old BETA trailes, old screenshots.

The answer is pretty obvious when it comes to both Daum and PA.

They made the game casual-friendly, they added P2W to KR, JP and RU (arguably to ours to some extent), they overpriced the CS, they removed things that were supposed to make BDO unique (religion and merchant guilds beside PvP guilds, setting up your own stores, world bosses, removing unique armor models completely or moving previously free content to the Cash Shop...)

This is a money maker. I believe it used to be something made out of a passion, a vision, but it obviously went in a different direction somewhere along the way.

I wish we could experience Black Desert Pearl Abyss wanted to create 3 years ago.

10 people like this

Posted

Look at old BETA articles from 3 years ago about what BDO was supposed to be. Look at old BETA trailes, old screenshots.

The answer is pretty obvious when it comes to both Daum and PA.

They made the game casual-friendly, they added P2W to KR, JP and RU (arguably to ours to some extent), they overpriced the CS, they removed things that were supposed to make BDO unique (religion and merchant guilds beside PvP guilds, setting up your own stores, world bosses, removing unique armor models completely or moving previously free content to the Cash Shop...)

This is a money maker. I believe it used to be something made out of a passion, a vision, but it obviously went in a different direction somewhere along the way.

I wish we could experience Black Desert Pearl Abyss wanted to create 3 years ago.

Rip tradepack stealing. :(

Posted

take a look at what daum plan to support after this last MMO, and you'll have your answer ^^

Posted

take a look at what daum plan to support after this last MMO, and you'll have your answer ^^

Their site is all in Korean. Let me guess: mobile game garbage?

Posted

Their site is all in Korean. Let me guess: mobile game garbage?

This is one thing that really annoys me, they set up a European office but don't offer a English version of their website.

Most companies setting up abroad, the first thing they do is get the website up in the region language

Like i said in a previous post. Daum's marketing department doesnt seem to have studied economy, im even questioning if they have.a degree in that field at all!

He has a linkedIn his previous companies listed, 1 is mobile games company (Big surprise, not) the other seems to no longer exist lol

Posted

Must be so easy for the OP to say all that, what with his parents paying for all of his stuff and what not.

Posted

Do you guys feel good about yourselves when you guys pretend I'm living off of my parents, welfare or student loan? If so, keep doing what you're doing. I will gladly become the sacrificial lamb so that you guys can at least get a small sample of what satisfaction tastes like.

1 person likes this

Posted

Good games cost money. Bad games are played for free. Refusing to pay for good games means fewer good ones will be produced. Eventually we'll all be left with bad games to play. So please, everyone complaining about BD prices, go play somewhere else and stop dropping by these forums to shit in our yard.

Do you guys feel good about yourselves when you guys pretend I'm living off of my parents, welfare or student loan? If so, keep doing what you're doing. I will gladly become the sacrificial lamb so that you guys can at least get a small sample of what satisfaction tastes like.

They hate me too, we'll take the heat together.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm not trying to argue. The fact of the matter is that BDO is a very very cheap entertainment for how much hours you get out of it compared to how much you shell out. Sometimes I spend a few hundred $$ in one night of going out. Not always but not super rare either. I know there are people that spends way more than me when they go out, I'm not trying to boast.

Even teenagers that goes out with their friends easily spends around $30. For example a movie and a meal would cost about that much. $30 for 3~4 hours of entertainment.

2 people like this