• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm finding that the combat voices are getting really annoying. I don't mind the occasional grunt, ect but every single ability makes some type of remarks. On top of that, the high pitched voice is extremely annoying. I used my customization coupon and deepend her voice and now she sounds even worse. Why doesn't this game have an option to lower the combat voice volume, or just turn it off? Considering how much grinding the game has, you're asking for every player to get annoyed. Can we get a toggle combat voice option? or even better a volume adjuster so that my character's whining doesn't overpower every other sound in the game? 

Posted

I see why Not everyone wants there own experinces!

Posted

My Valkyrie hardly makes a sound, and when they do it's not that loud.

especially considering how hard getting smacked around by a beserker or some boss would be lol

Posted

The witch is constantly yelling some stupid battle sound. Is the wizard any better? 

I think it would be easily accommodating for all players if they simply provided some character sound options. Instead we get one voice, we choose small or big tone and that's it? How about no voice at all? Especially if it's annoying as the witch.  

So i'm the only one who finds this lack of options and voices annoying? 

Posted

No, you aren't the only one. Just started up with the game and took my time to tune the setting to my likes.

Now i am wondering if i can't lower my witches combat yellings without lowering the dialoge volume... looks like that's all you can do... decide between being able to hear npcs talk loud and clear or not having those nasty combat noise. I am really really sad about this :(

1 person likes this

Posted

Yea the battle sounds are still in korean, if you understand Korean you can understand parts of what they say. (I still like it though) If you have played korean mmo's before you will hear some familiar words in their shouts almost like blade and soul.

Posted

I agree, there should be a slider for Player Voice.

I play a Witch myself, and after 10 minutes of grinding I get a migrane and just turn off game audio, which makes it so much less fun.

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree, there should be a slider for Player Voice.

I play a Witch myself, and after 10 minutes of grinding I get a migrane and just turn off game audio, which makes it so much less fun.

And it's such a simple option to implement too. Almost every MMO has it, don't know why it wasn't implemented considering you can adjust other people's volume. Weird...