• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bugged Seal of Promise

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi, I seem to have a bug with the daily quest that gives you the Seal of Promise. Previously I was able to pretty much do the quest every day. As soon as I completed the quest and received the reward, my black spirit would give me a quest to begin the Seal of Promise quests again. Currently I have the Necklace of Dim Magical Power (reward for exchanging 5 seals) and 9 Seals of Promises.

I have yet to receive the quest and its been more than a day. I have the "All Quests" icon ticked in my quest mini box. I received the Daily Quest today to kill 100 Giants, but nothing for the Seal of Promises. How can I get this resolved? Something to add, after I finished the quest and received my seals, the black spirit icon did glow in the bottom right of my screen, but when I called it, it didn't have any quests, which has led to this bug/issue.

1 person likes this

Posted

I've got the same problem.

Posted

I've got the same problem.

The issue resolved itself for me after I did the daily red nose imp summon quest.

Posted

Bump.. Still have this issue, where did the quest go?

Posted

this quest is realy bugged... can't even see the quest. its not a daily anymore it seems....and i'm stuck with grade 1 necklace and some seals.. 

thanks for not making it daum, got already more then a week no or even more no daily quest from the blackspirit ..

yes i have all my quest loggs on. yes i have looked on al my alts if maby there the quest is,, but no.. its GONE.....

Posted

still bugged...

Posted

bugged for me as well.  not just this seal one.  Seems like most of the quests for hourly/daily tokens of some sort for item upgrades are bugging out.

Posted

I don't receive the quest of "seal of promise" by black spirit about by 2-3 weeks ... it's bugged for me too? it's a general problem or what?