• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Does anyone know if the class Awakenings are going to be up at launch

19 posts in this topic

Posted

I know in KR the warrior class awakening is out and the giant,sorceress and the ranger one are soon to come. i just wonder if they are going to give us class awakening when the game releases for NA/EU or if not how long until we will be getting it 

Posted

Update out 6 month later in NA/EU for mmorpg after KR version. For exemple : Tera. All times, updates comes 6 months later, so i don't think the "class awakening" will be out. ^^

Posted

Probably not, but will come soon. :D

Posted

Probably not, but will come soon. :D

If by soon you mean "NCSoon" or Blizzard Soon" or "Soon" Then yes it will be soon

Otherwise not very likely cause awakenings are "mid game" content starting at lvl 56 and finishing with level 60 so i doubt we will get it since our release will most likely not include Media and Valencia

Posted

If by soon you mean "NCSoon" or Blizzard Soon" or "Soon" Then yes it will be soon

Otherwise not very likely cause awakenings are "mid game" content starting at lvl 56 and finishing with level 60 so i doubt we will get it since our release will most likely not include Media and Valencia

Yeah, supposed to be irony. You are right, first we need all classes and continent then we can start worrying about awakenings. :) I believe it will take a lot time for newcomers to reach lv.55+ anyways (I mean the totally new people who didn't play on kr or any other version yet) :D I hope KR will finish all awaken weapons by the end of Q1 2016 though. ^_^

Posted

Yeah, supposed to be irony. You are right, first we need all classes and continent then we can start worrying about awakenings. :) I believe it will take a lot time for newcomers to reach lv.55+ anyways (I mean the totally new people who didn't play on kr or any other version yet) :D I hope KR will finish all awaken weapons by the end of Q1 2016 though. ^_^

More like by the end of 2016 Considering PA seems to patch in a monthly manner and kr has 12 classes soooo.. =(

Posted

Considering we don't have Ninja/Assassin at this point, wouldn't count on it. If you see those classes show up during CBT however, then maybe~

I kinda doubt it though...

Posted

More like by the end of 2016 Considering PA seems to patch in a monthly manner and kr has 12 classes soooo.. =(

Lets hope for the best, they started out with 3 awakenings done after all :P

or was it Warrior first then Giant+Sorc? can't really remember...

Posted

Lets hope for the best, they started out with 3 awakenings done after all :P

or was it Warrior first then Giant+Sorc? can't really remember...

Nope only Warrior is live and Sorc will be next soonTM

Posted

Nope only Warrior is live and Sorc will be next soonTM

Oh yeah I know that, but I meant the announcements with concept arts. If I remember correctly it was Warrior 2-handed sword shown first, then later on Giant and Sorc and recently they did the Ranger concept too. My point is: maybe in the future they will do more than just one at a time. :)

Posted

"Project Manager expects that there will eventually be a 3 to 6 months gap between the Korean and the Western versions of the game."
I would expect that it would be closer towards 6 since it will eventually be around 3 to 6 months behind the KR version and not 3 to 6 months behind right away at launch. So it could take more than 6 months, but the earliest you can hope for is 3. But I think they would want to release all the classes before they start working on awakening, though that is purely my speculation. Hopefully they can get stuff released at a fast pace since a lot of us have waited long enough already. Not that I would complain to wait a little longer.

Posted

Awakening on launch :D

Now you sound like greedy ;)

Posted

Probably not,since only warrior is launched and the other ones are only "concepts",while only three concepts are published atm.

Posted

The game is going to start over a year behind KR but will contain elements from KR that are not that old. It will take a year or so to get the NA/EU servers to where they want which will be 3-6 months behind the KR servers.

Posted

Considering we don't have Ninja/Assassin at this point, wouldn't count on it. If you see those classes show up during CBT however, then maybe~

I kinda doubt it though...

By the time the game comes out, most of the classes will probably be available in NA/EU since we still have around 3-5ish months till release. I assume that the classes will be available to play within 2 months after the game is released.

Posted

By the time the game comes out, most of the classes will probably be available in NA/EU since we still have around 3-5ish months till release. I assume that the classes will be available to play within 2 months after the game is released.

The problem is there's a lot of players that don't have the main classes they want to play available. 2 months after release would mean, not playing for 2 months. Or playing on some random class that doesn't interest them.

In my case Ninja/Assassin (Kunoichi) and Blader both aren't available. I'd have to pick something random just to pass time I guess to not be behind.

Posted

I'd assume that it would be around 6 months because that's how long MMOs are typically behind. I can't remember what forums I saw a dev say this as well. maybe it was on the alpha forums?

Posted (edited)

The problem is there's a lot of players that don't have the main classes they want to play available. 2 months after release would mean, not playing for 2 months. Or playing on some random class that doesn't interest them.

In my case Ninja/Assassin (Kunoichi) and Blader both aren't available. I'd have to pick something random just to pass time I guess to not be behind.

Same, I was hoping to play Ninja on release but since the class won't be available on release, I'll probably spend most of my time on some random character trying to find farm spots (if they change PvE) and stuff.

Edited by Kajime

Posted

lol at this xD