• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

English Black Desert Database

135 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello, guys. I want to introduce to you our English Black Desert database: http://bddatabase.net.

The database has a lot of content and recently we've added an English section. It's based on the latest version of the game.

Please, leave your comments and suggestions here on our forum.

Edited by Kiriak
30 people like this

Posted

Even though there are countless of BDO Sites out there already, it is nice to have a site that will only focus on the NA/EU Version.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

We are trying to be different from all others. Most of such sites are created by the excited fans. But when their excitement is over, they abandon their projects and move to other games. We are supporting our projects until the official closure of the game and trying to keep the database up to date all the time.

Edited by Kiriak
6 people like this

Posted

the site looks nice and has lots of stuff but i which i could see item set by category. ex armor set, horse armor set, costume sets. ect. As if right the database is hard to use to learn about new items, is rather more useful to see item that you already know about it 

Posted

Nice! I love scrolling through random stuff on game databases to see what I can find :P
Thanks again :D

Posted

Thanks Kiriak,

I see a lot of entries for housing, when might I expect those to be populated as that is what interests me the most at the moment.

Thanks so much for all the work you guys are obviously putting in and I have saved the website as i'm sure to be using it alot.

:)

Posted

Thanks guys! Glad to see that you like the site.

We have a lot of work ahead of us. Still have to figure out all accept quest conditions, add quick filters to the lists etc. 

the site looks nice and has lots of stuff but i which i could see item set by category. ex armor set, horse armor set, costume sets. ect. As if right the database is hard to use to learn about new items, is rather more useful to see item that you already know about it 

Sorry, i don't understand you good enough. Are you talking about these item sets?

http://bddatabase.net/us/itemsets/

Posted

@Kiriak yes im talking about those sets. It will be nice that if i pressed Armor i could see all the armor sets, instead of how it is now. Right now you press armor and it sends you to a list of top, gloves, shoes, and hats combined. if you go to item sets is bring up the set list together with horse armor sets, furniture sets and other sets that can be a little confusing if what i was looking for is actually armor set for me and not my horse/boat/carriage/house.

Posted

I see. We'll split them into sub categories then.

Posted

Awesome work man :)

Posted

Thanks, Hissis! :)

- Added sub categories for Item Sets.

1 person likes this

Posted

Awesome i never expect you guys will do it that fast 0 .0

bookmarked the page, thnx a lot ^ ^

Posted

This will be realy useful ! 

Posted

Useful stuff , added to favorites for bdo :)

Posted

Good job mate! Like you said, you still have a lot of work but the website looks very nice, so keep it up!

Posted

Strong work and progress! Will definitely be bookmarking for future reference! Thanks!

Posted

Sure hope you guys will be the new wowhead for me!

Posted

Sure hope you guys will be the new wowhead for me!

Ha-ha, we'll try to live up to your expectations!

Posted

Ha-ha, we'll try to live up to your expectations!

You'd better be! >:3

Posted

Awesome work!

Will you have an API? I'd love to use your tooltips on our site if items are mentioned in posts.

Posted (edited)

Tooltips syndication is not planned at the moment. Too many more important tasks at hand now. But later - maybe.

Edited by Kiriak

Posted

Definitely can't wait to play -- will totally be applying to the beta since I missed alpha ; ; sigh. 
Ill be checking this out until then, so I'll know more of what Im doing. Thank you so much for it! 

Posted

Site update:

- Fixed the NPC gift lists.

- Added item exchange lists to the NPC pages.

- Added the Conditions column to the NPC gift lists.

Posted

Neat! Thanks for making this!

Posted

Thanks for your efforts, Kiriak!