• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

75 posts in this topic

Posted

No exp.

No gems.

Nothing to lose. I don't die. :)

If you don't die, you aren't trying hard enough. You need to push yourself.

If you don't push yourself, you're not a PvPer.

Posted

I kidnapped a buncha afk fishers onto my fishing boat from near veilia, then went alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way west with them, dumping them at the most furthest island.

Is that a form of griefing? o.O

Posted

Dont forget theirs an NPC in the tavern in Velia that allows you to type in a players name and for a small fee of 10k it shows you the players location. 

i tent to go get revenge via this method. 

Posted

He already said he is killing AFK people. I don't think he's after actual PvP. That's dangerous, people hit back. AFK players is much safer :)

Posted

That's what the warrior alt is for. PvP for the guild. 

But it's amusing how you put some e-bushido honor bullshit here. :)

He already said he is killing AFK people. I don't think he's after actual PvP. That's dangerous, people hit back. AFK players is much safer :)

Hitting AFK people is my reward for being a good soldier and smashing face for guild and country. :)

Posted

Please gather into groups. Big groups. Big AoE lovely piles of exp loss and potential broken crystals. Gather together for me. 

7500ee72cd91f5b80f95a5f2d48aef59.png

Looks fun! Please bring me to the dark side, BFF! B|

Posted (edited)

Got PK'd doing boss scrolls with my guild, then they ran away like a ----- and turned PK off before my friends could slap him, that cooldown needs to be changed to a minute or something, ran like a B i t ch

Edited by Kyungri

Posted

Got PK'd doing boss scrolls with my guild, then they ran away like a ----- and turned PK off before my friends could slap him, that cooldown needs to be changed to a minute or something, ran like a B i t ch

If the boss is summoned they can't PK you, unless they secretly changed that very recently.

Posted

Looks fun! Please bring me to the dark side, BFF! B|

Would Jewska approve of that? He's pretty carebear friendly. 

Posted

Would Jewska approve of that? He's pretty carebear friendly. 

You seem to know a lot about my idol! Please tell me more!

And stop with the Jewska calling! cici27.gif

Posted

You seem to know a lot about my idol! Please tell me more!

And stop with the Jewska calling! cici27.gif

It's good to know thee when thy always hunts for thou. 

And he'd obviously notice you with the Triggered tags.

Posted

It's good to know thee when thy always hunts for thou. 

And he'd obviously notice you with the Triggered tags.

Probably not a good thing then, if I'm trying to be in his good books! cici17.gif

Posted

Probably not a good thing then, if I'm trying to be in his good books! cici17.gif

He secretly loves us. 

Posted

If the boss is summoned they can't PK you, unless they secretly changed that very recently.

Was just after we killed it. 

Posted

Was just after we killed it. 

Then you had just as much of an opportunity to kill him .  Sorry he got the best of you and your group, it happens.

Posted

Twice, I have been PK'd by the same person while AFK fishing.  Simple put I am being harassed. I am losing 1%  and the griever is getting to grind in a grinding game. I am sure I am not alone. There is no penalty for grieving only rewards.  Having to grind in a grinding game is a reality not a penalty. And if the speculation is true; having negative karma can be a good thing when your goal is to get failed stacks??   Please think about looking to change the current karma system. 

PVP = player versus player  NOT player versus AFK. 

It is what it is....

Posted (edited)

Please gather into groups. Big groups. Big AoE lovely piles of exp loss and potential broken crystals. Gather together for me. 

7500ee72cd91f5b80f95a5f2d48aef59.png

Pure Evil :(

Edited by PhantomIndex

Posted

Pure Evil :(

This is only slightly true. I have good moments. 

Posted

PKing is not griefing. Grow a spine please

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Bought explorer pack after watching a few videos and was pretty excited.

Came to these forums to read up a bit and the first thing I find is this thread.

Bows and props to those who enjoy PvP, I'm not on the list.

You'll never miss me. Game publisher/devs won't miss my purchase, either. Refund in process.

If the non-consensual element of PvP disappears, I'll be back. Pity, really... everything else seems amazing. I'm just too old and crimped up with arthritis to be PvPing and since I dislike dying for no reason that I can change.... /salute /bow /wave /me departs.

Edited by Phydra
Forgot to clarify refunding.

Posted (edited)

*edit* N/M.

Edited by efedrinux

Posted

Can anyone please come with some concrete statistics of the majority of the players being PvE:ers? I don't know about NA but on EU that is not the case. If some scrub starts whining about getting pked in channel chat the instant respons is that he should stfu, gitgud or leave the area. I agree with this. If piping/pking gets punished anymore than it already is the game will die. 

Posted

Posted

If the population drops and Daum get feedback that people leave and blame the pvp guess what will happen ? their a profit making company and will try to keep and increase their profit. Eve online is a pvp centric game (I don't believe BDO is) and yet 85% of players if not more are in hi-sec (high security). Hardcore pvper's are a minority (yet quite vocal) and Daum will go with the majority. I see this game as GvG endgame and when the node wars begin and siege we will see the real endgame.

Posted

Hardcore pvper's are a minority (yet quite vocal) and Daum will go with the majority.

Please link source that shows this statistic.