• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

roleplay Looking for some RP Partners on ORWEN

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey there, I'm a level 32 Valkyrie named Lux, and I've been pretty much solo since the game has been launched.  I mostly play on ORWEN's Serendia 01 or 02 servers.

I do not belong to any guilds/groups yet, but willing to join the right group.

I'd very much like to make some roleplaying friends.  

I've been roleplaying for several years, and I am a very active player in the world of BDO.  Currently, I have no friends to rp with, not even play with to grind.  

Message me or whisper me if your interested

1377223_1181654548511833_1364588916474108421_n.jpg

12105696_1182109635132991_6663016523482891489_n.jpg

Edited by Luxeria
error
1 person likes this

Posted

The main RP channel is Calpheon 02; you'll find most RPers there.

----

If you ever want to RP, you can find me under the family name 'Torien'! Always glad to meet new people...but- don't expect me to actually play the game otherwise; I level very slowly (characters are all around level 20 and that's about as far as I"m willing to grind.)

You can usually find me on the character 'Sebas'.

2 people like this

Posted

The main RP channel is Calpheon 02; you'll find most RPers there.

^What Rayl said above. All the RPers are on Calpheon 02.

Another good way to make RP connections is through http://www.blackdesertroleplayers.com

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh, awesome!  Thanks!  I'll definitely be joining Calpheon 02 now.  :)

I'll look you guys up too.  

Posted

Add me! Family name Dionysos

1 person likes this

Posted

I've joined a guild already, but I am still willing to add partners to roleplay with!!  :)  

Posted

You can find me on Orwen Calpheon O2, usually Lykaon. My family name is Ryujinn.

I've joined a guild already, but I am still willing to add partners to roleplay with!!  :)  

Posted

Well I don't have any experience with roleplaying, but I am lvl 33 so if you ever want someone to help with grinding or really anything else in the game, I could join for that. I've been playing mostly solo so far, as my guild all leveled way ahead of me during the head start. 

My family name is Oracion, and my character name is Stormwalker, but it will be Jack_Stormwalker once the name swap happens.

Just a heads up if you decide to add me, I will be gone from late this Friday until some time the next weekend, then I will be pretty active after that.

Posted (edited)

Well I don't have any experience with roleplaying, but I am lvl 33 so if you ever want someone to help with grinding or really anything else in the game, I could join for that. I've been playing mostly solo so far, as my guild all leveled way ahead of me during the head start. 

My family name is Oracion, and my character name is Stormwalker, but it will be Jack_Stormwalker once the name swap happens.

Just a heads up if you decide to add me, I will be gone from late this Friday until some time the next weekend, then I will be pretty active after that.

Okay, awesome.  I've been solo up until now as well, and my guild is all 50+ too. haha

Edited by Luxeria

Posted

Ravens will show up for RP most of the time, unless we're grinding, farming, or PvPing. Just throw a location into guild chat of where you want us, and unless we're busy, we'll show up to RP.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well, everytime I'm on you guys are PVPing or grinding.  Haha, I'd hate to pull any of you away while your busy.  :P

Edited by Luxeria

Posted

If you're looking to make connections, there's an RP festival to be held today in Calpheon. Check the OOC RP events thread here for more information on that. xD

Posted (edited)

Well, everytime I'm on you guys are PVPing or grinding.  Haha, I'd hate to pull any of you away while your busy.  :P

For me, the basic paradigm is like this. I want to RP, fully in character, a skilled warrior. I can't release a character into the RP environment, until I'm happy with his gear and performance level. I mean what happens if a conflict arises, or my character has to defend his honor, his life, or a friend's? If someone challenges, in character, to duke it out in the arena, as many people in BDO do. Now, I will have to make excuses and just talk myself out of a fight, because the character is not prepared for performance. So I established I'll do some town RP in the breaks between the grind, when requested, but won't really roll out my own big plot lines, until I'm level 53 at least. The level difference is huge.
Your mileage may vary, of course. This is just my perspective. To me, it's better to wait for the sweet time and get ready, then unleash the character, prepped, into the story, than rush it and become laughing stock, should a conflict arise.
I mean, RP isn't going anywhere. People will still be there, a full channel of them.

But you have my promise on this, once I'm ready, I'll RP you to hell and back, bby! :)

And you are more than welcome to rope me in any time. Just let me know!

Edited by Konrad Knox
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm on Calpheon 02 at the moment - I've just started out though, I believe Lasaria is level 13 at the moment, but I'd love to roleplay with you! 

I'd love some roleplay partners, too. I never see people roleplaying, for some reason, although I've now reached Velia. Then again, I am in GMT so it's likely that people just aren't online when I play.

If you want to hit me up, my family name is Blackfate and I'm normally playing with Lasaria. :-)

@Legendz, I think I saw you playing last night! I'm annoyed I didn't say hi now aha!

1 person likes this

Posted

For me, the basic paradigm is like this. I want to RP, fully in character, a skilled warrior. I can't release a character into the RP environment, until I'm happy with his gear and performance level. I mean what happens if a conflict arises, or my character has to defend his honor, his life, or a friend's? If someone challenges, in character, to duke it out in the arena, as many people in BDO do. Now, I will have to make excuses and just talk myself out of a fight, because the character is not prepared for performance. So I established I'll do some town RP in the breaks between the grind, when requested, but won't really roll out my own big plot lines, until I'm level 53 at least. The level difference is huge.Your mileage may vary, of course. This is just my perspective. To me, it's better to wait for the sweet time and get ready, then unleash the character, prepped, into the story, than rush it and become laughing stock, should a conflict arise.
I mean, RP isn't going anywhere. People will still be there, a full channel of them.

But you have my promise on this, once I'm ready, I'll RP you to hell and back, bby! :)

And you are more than welcome to rope me in any time. Just let me know!

I understand completely.  I'm also doing the same thing.  I'm trying to level as fast as I can so I can join you and everyone else with the daily missions and PVP's.  :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm fairly new to the game but have been Roleplaying since Everquest, if ya ever want to feel free to hit me up on Baldrek..the surname s Wyrdfang. I am still fleshing him out but still willing to hook up for some RP times

Posted

I've been here since the start and made a few friends but still grinding and questing on my own. Can always do with more friends and who knows they might want a wizard handy, even if he isn't as ancient as the others. Family name: Tavalyn First name: Danylo. I would love to travel or just be a tavern buddy.

2016-03-10_267070305.JPG

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0