• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I can make millions a day!

188 posts in this topic

Posted

Many people claim they can make millions in hours and even 10 million a day. So what's the truth of these claims? To me it seems they are just lying and here is why. The marketplace is always full of Blackstones and rare accessories like the Witch's Earring. If it were really that easy to make millions in hours, wouldn't people be buying out all those earrings trying to tier them up? They are just 6-7 mil a pair. Would there ever be an Ogre ring in AH or would they get instantly bought out?

As for me, on my best day I made 1.5m silver and it took me 5 hours of relentless grinding in a spot with minimal competition. This is just silver, tho. If I sold all the items that dropped, it would probably add up to 2m.

What about you? Share how much you can make reliably on a daily basis? You don't have to say how, just don't lie.

Posted

they aren't lying.

6 people like this

Posted

I played for 2 hours today and made a little over 600k

Posted

Just because one has money, does not require one to spend it.

I played 8 hrs yesterday and made 7m, I can reliably make 4m a day.

Posted

I have approx 35 mil silver. 

I *can* purchase blackstones out of the auction, but I'm not that much of a hurry to upgrade right now.  I grind my gear upgrades, and save the silver for future stuff. 

Posted

Oh dammit it. I thought it's a millionaire offering to buy us some free underwear! >-<

11 people like this

Posted

Well, you don't get rich by spending money. Those making millions a day are also most likely the ones grinding the upgrades for their gear rather than paying for it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh dammit it. I thought it's a millionaire offering to buy us some free underwear! >-<

Sorry Vix, I'll give you a free pair of dirty used ones I found outside where this hobo was sleeping recently if you want them.

Posted

Sorry Vix, I'll give you a free pair of dirty used ones I found outside where this hobo was sleeping recently if you want them.

They prefer to be called Wizards ya know?

13 people like this

Posted

Mail them to me, I can probably sell them on allegro for some extra buck.

Posted

I have around 47 million and make about 6 to 8 mil a day. 

Posted

I have around 47 million and make about 6 to 8 mil a day. 

If you care to share your money making system with me through a private mail, I promise I won't spread the secret ^.^

Mail them to me, I can probably sell them on allegro for some extra buck.

I would if I could ever figure out how to mail items to other people

Posted

I reliably rake in 1.5m/h minimum at catfish, and if I'm lucky anywhere from 2-3m/h, half in cash from hand ins and vendor trash and half from stones/bares items/ relic fragments.

i keep the stones and fragments for personal use.

Posted (edited)

I have around 50mil in the bank. most days I dont grind. mostly cuz I am talking with friends, working, and doing other stuff.2016-03-20_21322777.thumb.JPG.de715799df

edit: my comp Is off from while I am at work. +10 wep, 7 off, and 8 armor

Edited by Mike Huntz

Posted

At 50+ you can make millions easy af.

1 person likes this

Posted

I make over 1 million a hour easy. I sell everything I get since I'm full +15. When you don't need black stones you make good money.

Posted

I make like 20k a day. Am I the only one? I haven't grinded, traded, or fished extensively yet. Just leveling up life skills atm

Posted

Fishing will not make you a million an hour....  until you get +5 fishing skill with an upgraded rod.

Grinding will not make you a million an hour....  until you get +15 weapon and AP accessories to kill stuff in 2 hits.

You also have to grind the right mobs. Something that drops expensive stuff. Or fish in the right place, not just wherever you feel like. So your average player won't make that kind of money. And as for those who do, 5 million for an accessory is still kind of steep. That's several hours of playing just to (probably) fail to enhance something. So no, they aren't going to all disappear instantly from the marketplace.

5 people like this

Posted

I make like 20k a day. Am I the only one? I haven't grinded, traded, or fished extensively yet. Just leveling up life skills atm

I see the goal of what u want to do as the point. if you want to make momey, there are ways. im 50 for 2 weeks now but my goal is not to gear up or grind. so I am still 50, but I my goal is make money. so now I plan to try to save up 100+ mil for blader/plum

1 person likes this

Posted

You can make a 1-4million off a single horse with drift or instant acceleration.

1 person likes this

Posted

You can make a 1-4million off a single horse with drift or instant acceleration.

you will have my money someday when it's a great T8 regardless of skills

If you care to share your money making system with me through a private mail, I promise I won't spread the secret ^.^

I would if I could ever figure out how to mail items to other people

sorry moira, friends only

Posted

OP

Think what you want. 10M stable daily income is easily achievable. 1h morning 2h evening. Got +15 liverto and still have a lot saved mainly for Mediah, usually rank 1 wealth on most Jordine for whatever that's worth.

Buying blackstones of AH is inefficient. People who managed to pull off those high incomes usually know how to deal with money.

I bought witch earrings when it was at the lowest price (4M) as investment and might need to get marks. Ogre ring only makes sense if upgraded and no one got time/money/crazyness for that.

Also note that all enchanted Witch ears/Marks are sold out, I'm not crazy enough to waste money and my sanity on enchanting those.

If you are 50 just go catfish for 1-2M/h +5LUCK you'll find 3 mains spots West/North/SouthEast of the lake, I want to see more blood and karma flow !

All that money, and I still can't get my hand on a lovely black and red T6 horse ; n ;

Worst part is this is all I do, no point in taking this current joke that's called PvP seriously. Changed from melee to ranged and desync is still laughable.

Posted

Think what you want. 10M stable daily income is easily achievable. 1h morning 2h evening. Got +15 liverto and still have a lot saved mainly for Mediah, usually rank 1 wealth on most Jordine for whatever that's worth.

Buying blackstones of AH is inefficient. People who managed to pull off those high incomes usually know how to deal with money.

I bought witch earrings when it was at the lowest price (4M) as investment and might need to get marks. Ogre ring only makes sense if upgraded and no one got time/money/crazyness for that.

Also note that all enchanted Witch ears/Marks are sold out, I'm not crazy enough to waste money and my sanity on enchanting those.

If you are 50 just go catfish for 1-2M/h +5LUCK you'll find 3 mains spots West/North/SouthEast of the lake, I want to see more blood and karma flow !

All that money, and I still can't get my hand on a lovely black and red T6 horse ; n ;

Worst part is this is all I do, no point in taking this current joke that's called PvP seriously. Changed from melee to ranged and desync is still laughable.

still on a T3 horse. I know the feels. i play around the same 3h a day that you do. slowly builing up to 3 mil an hour to catch up to that top 30 list

Posted

I farm alot on edan. I make a pretty penny, but not as much as I see above. Good days, with the right crops and prices I make atleast 4 million. I do also grind, and trading to supplement my entire income. 

I recently fell victim to the profession outfits hype, lost alot. But I have +1 of all outfits besides trainers as a boobie prize..

Posted (edited)

I'm sitting on close to 60+ mil. Why because their is no point for me to buy gear and black stones right now because of the basic content we have.

You can spend well over 120mil for some good current gear but when the mediah patch comes out so will new gear, accessories and such.

Plus what's in the Market place it crap anyways.

If you really wana make lots of money just go fish and focus on that.

If your lucky you will pull up lots of ancient relic crystal shards, I make about 100k a pop with those.

And with a +5 fishing level and actively fishing you can pull up a fish like every 30 seconds on an abundant node.

Edit: Also have +10 and higher on all my gear haven't spent a single silver on blackstone.

Edited by Desvero