• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I can make millions a day!

188 posts in this topic

Posted

GG (Waiting for next insult attempt.)

Not sure what you mean by insults. I'm just stating observations.

1. You act like a "kid" by initially calling my post "BS" and a "tool" without questioning further or attempt to understand it, essentially name calling me with no basis. 

2. You then attempt to call me a "butt-hurt douchebag" because you were offended by the word "kid" even though there is no context whatsoever. Your rant didn't stop.

3. You then proceeded to call me ignorant even though you're the one that started called my initial comment "BS" 

So after your garbage arguments what else am I supposed to believe? other than someone who's not either trolling/retarded or someone who dropped out from middle school who is easily defensive about something so trivial. 

So out of the last 3 insult's you have still failed to reply with anything of value.

Or attempt to counter the fact that you were wrong, and got owned. (Instead you are trying to hard to use proper grammar/punctuation.. It's very pathetic.) 

GG (Waiting for next insult attempt.)

I mean... I'm a bit at a loss here. Why should I provide anything of value to you when you're the one that discounted my initial post as "BS" followed by garbage nonsensical arguments based on nothing of value? The way you conduct yourself warrants me to frequently check the forum to see what else you're trying to communicate. 

Posted (edited)

Not sure what you mean by insults. I'm just stating observations.

1. You act like a "kid" by initially calling my post "BS" and a "tool" without questioning further or attempt to understand it, essentially name calling me with no basis. 

2. You then attempt to call me a "butt-hurt douchebag" because you were offended by the word "kid" even though there is no context whatsoever. Your rant didn't stop.

3. You then proceeded to call me ignorant even though you're the one that started called my initial comment "BS" 

So after your garbage arguments what else am I supposed to believe? other than someone who's not either trolling/retarded or someone who dropped out from middle school who is easily defensive about something so trivial. 

I mean... I'm a bit at a loss here. Why should I provide anything of value to you when you're the one that discounted my initial post as "BS" followed by garbage nonsensical arguments based on nothing of value? The way you conduct yourself warrants me to frequently check the forum to see what else you're trying to communicate. 

Dude you try way to hard... holy crap.

(I'm still confused why you keep trying to insult me for calling someone out on a lie... It's beyond dumb what you are doing.)

Edited by Gutted

Posted

Dude you try way to hard... holy crap.

Ya, educating kids can be a challenging task. 

Posted (edited)

What... You are not educating anyone guy.

The person said he fill's 180 slot bag fishing in under an hour... I called him out on it... Then you forum warrior fly's in, and throw's nothing but insult's not even making an attempt to clarify or correct anything.

Seriously dude just stop...

(Your entire bundle of response's has been nothing but lame insult's, and sarcastic/ignorant remark's)

Educating forum warrior's can be a impossible task.

Edited by Gutted

Posted

Grinded for an hour, made around 2M...

2 people like this

Posted

Please stop filling this thread with toxic nonsense.

Both of you!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I think everyone can agree it is not possible to fill 180 slot bag actively fishing in just under an hour. So unless you can prove otherwise you are wrong - WHY

Edited by Gutted

Posted

What... You are not educating anyone guy.

The person said he fill's 180 slot bag fishing in under an hour... I called him out on it... The you forum warrior fly's in, and throw's nothing but insult's not even making an attempt to clarify or correct anything.

Seriously dude just stop...

(Your entire bundle of response's has been nothing but lame insult's, and sarcastic/ignorant remark's)

I was going to explain to you how to fill 180 bag slots in roughly an hour of active fishing, not under and over, but roughly as I stated before, but I changed my mind after your posts. My original comment still stands: keep doing what you do best kid. There are a lot of hidden mechanics and tricks (not exploits) in this game that not everyone knows about when it comes to fishing. These fall on the same line as animation canceling in combat, stamina regen, wizard fireball into instant residual. Some are obviously more advanced and less well-known than others and will ultimately be patched sooner or later if they decide to. Just because you can't do something in this game, it doesn't not mean its not possible for others. I'm not going to respond anymore like you said since I have no more value to add. But just realize that there's a flip-side to everything. Have a nice day. 

Posted (edited)

I was going to explain to you how to fill 180 bag slots in roughly an hour of active fishing, not under and over, but roughly as I stated before, but I changed my mind after your posts. My original comment still stands: keep doing what you do best kid. There are a lot of hidden mechanics and tricks (not exploits) in this game that not everyone knows about when it comes to fishing. These fall on the same line as animation canceling in combat, stamina regen, wizard fireball into instant residual. Some are obviously more advanced and less well-known than others and will ultimately be patched sooner or later if they decide to. Just because you can't do something in this game, it doesn't not mean its not possible for others. I'm not going to respond anymore like you said since I have no more value to add. But just realize that there's a flip-side to everything. Have a nice day. 

Yeah please keep your exploit's to yourself thanks kid.

And sorry but no you never tried to explain anything.. All you did was make insult's literally. However good attempt at flipping the table.

LOL this guy tries so hard to look cool on the forums its epic!

Edited by Gutted
1 person likes this

Posted

My farm is producing too much special sunflower... My workers can't keep up making crates. I have a back log of over 2000 special sunflowers and growing!

In addition to the plywoods being crated for the trade crates. I haven't grinded any mobs since 2 weeks ago and made over 20 million in that time span playing ~1 hour a day, and afking the rest of the time. 

i have the opposite problem. Mostly due to having so many workers and having a lot of crop processing plants...

Posted

fixxed.

You never ever get 9 million in 4 hours with fishing!!!!

I'm fishing at an secret Goldspott where i get an fish any ~ 35 seconds, have an Epheria+3 and catch 80 fishs (32yellow/36blue/3 scroll shards/ few greens)

I have an 114 slot inventory and when my Epheria is at 0 durability after ~100 minutes i have ~ 1mio fish +400k shards . When i travel 30 minutes to get the 50% distance bonus i make like 2 mill in like 2 1/2 hours. when i sell them at the 2nd nearestblocation (nearest location anyone sell, so price is shlt) i travel 5 min for like 1,6mill. then i repear my rode and continue. 

~1,7 mill per 2 hour is the thing we can talk about!

I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. I will find your fishing spot and i will stalk you. xD

Posted

Because being the highest lvl fisherman means you know how to make money...right.  Look kid, it's one thing to be skeptical of others, but it's completely different when you make a fool of yourself to disregard how other players are doing something you can't. Keep that mentality up, since clearly you don't need any more help. 

Is it just me?  I always feel bad for people who have to resort to "Look kid,..." attempting to win an argument on the internet.

1 person likes this

Posted

Closing this topic as it has been derailed and no longer constructive.

Best regards,
GM Dew