• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Accuracy Explained - UPDATED 04/06/2016 - Read the first post - Third Document released!

313 posts in this topic

Posted

Test #4: done to determine how a big increase in Accuracy would affect Hit Rate. My Equipment: Ultimate Styd Bow (+0), PRI: Ring of Good Deeds (+2 Accuracy), DUO: Ring of Good Deeds (+3 Accuracy), DUO: Kalis Necklace (+8 Accuracy), Bronze Dagger (+7) (+5 Base Accuracy, +?? bonus Accuracy due to enhancements), for a total of AT LEAST +18 extra Accuracy. Shots fired: 100. Hits: 89. Hit rate: 11%.

Believe that's supposed to be a hit rate of 89%, just a small typo (Maybe?). No worries. 

Otherwise I think this was a pretty well thought out test, bravo. Only suggestion I'd give to refine the results is to repeat the entire process 2 or 3 times to see if the results are the same, or at least similar. But I believe you mentioned this in the post (Had to come back to writing my response after a few minutes). 

Would like to thank you for taking the time to do the testing, and being willing to share with all of us here. :)  

2 people like this

Posted

Believe that's supposed to be a hit rate of 89%, just a small typo (Maybe?). No worries. 

Otherwise I think this was a pretty well thought out test, bravo. Only suggestion I'd give to refine the results is to repeat the entire process 2 or 3 times to see if the results are the same, or at least similar. But I believe you mentioned this in the post (Had to come back to writing my response after a few minutes). 

Would like to thank you for taking the time to do the testing, and being willing to share with all of us here. :)  

Whoops. Yeah, it was a typo, I've just fixed it (I also did some small corrections here and there). 

Anyway, as I've already written in the OP, it is my intention to do more tests in the future to determine whether my results are lacking or not. I am interested in understanding the Maths behind BDO, but I can't use up all my (and my guildie's!) time in this sort of things, lol.

I'll include in the OP any other relevant parts that other users might notice (assuming they are willing to post their experiences here :3).

For the time being, though, I'm really interested in discovering whether Level is a factor in determining your Accuracy/Evasion. Hopefully I'll reach lv51 in a couple days, so you'll have to wait some time for that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Whoops. Yeah, it was a typo, I've just fixed it (I also did some small corrections here and there). 

Anyway, as I've already written in the OP, it is my intention to do more tests in the future to determine whether my results are lacking or not. I am interested in understanding the Maths behind BDO, but I can't use up all my (and my guildie's!) time in this sort of things, lol.

I'll include in the OP any other relevant parts that other users might notice (assuming they are willing to post their experiences here :3).

For the time being, though, I'm really interested in discovering whether Level is a factor in determining your Accuracy/Evasion. Hopefully I'll reach lv51 in a couple days, so you'll have to wait some time for that.

Yea, well if you're on the server Orwen, I'm level 53 currently. Ayel Bashyre in game. Would happily help with any tests. 

Posted (edited)

Well done Hihey! I think the only thing I would like to see would be test 7 done again with all the accuracy jewelry with a +7 steel dagger, and see how much of a difference in total damage done between 94% hit rate with 10 more AP vs 100% hit rate with 10 less AP. This would add quite a bit to the steel vs bronze debate most of us are having. I don't have the same accuracy jewelry, so it would be difficult to replicate this myself, but I may drop money into trying to get the same setup (minus the bow as mine is +15 of the crimson flame)

Edited by Shanst Takeda
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well done Hihey! I think the only thing I would like to see would be test 7 done again with all the accuracy jewelry with a +7 steel dagger, and see how much of a difference in total damage done between 94% hit rate with 10 more AP vs 100% hit rate with 10 less AP. This would add quite a bit to the steel vs bronze debate most of us are having. I don't have the same accuracy jewelry, so it would be difficult to replicate this myself, but I may drop money into trying to get the same setup (minus the bow as mine is +15 of the crimson flame)

Instead of redoing Test #7, I believe this would call for an entirely different test based to determine how AP and DP actually work. I might do one of these later though, but it is less important to me: once we figure out how damage is calculated, and after having "refined" our ideas about Accuracy, THEN it would be possible to accurately determine the "true" difference between Steel & Bronze. 

Anyway I got really close to lv51 now. Tomorrow I'll try doing these tests again and see if and how the numbers differ. After that it would be reasonable to make a kind of "table" that shows how Accuracy affects Hit Rate. It won't be 100% accurate, of course, but as a rough estimate it would be handy.

THEN I'll move onto the Lv difference thingy. And then it will be the turn for Evasion (but that would take time).

@Ayl: unfortunately I'm on Jordine :/

Edited by hihey54
1 person likes this

Posted

You should have noted the damage as well! I read there was a soft cap on accuracy, and that there was some formula where every 2 accuracy was 1 hidden AP. Regardless if it's true or not, would have been interesting to note.

Posted (edited)

Just a quick info: The accuracy offhands (i.e. bronze dagger) give +17 accuracy at +15. Was tested a while ago by some koreans, the full results:

Base - 5 accuracy

+1 - 6 accuracy

+2 - 6.75 accuracy

+3 - 7.5 accuracy

+4 - 8 accuracy

+5 - 8.5 accuracy

+6 - 9 accuracy

+7 - 9.5 accuracy

+8 - 10.25 accuracy

+9 - 11 accuracy

+10 - 12 accuracy

+11 - 13 accuracy

+12 - 14 accuracy

+13 - 15 accuracy

+14 - 16 accuracy

+15 - 17 accuracy

Edited by Sukkla
2 people like this

Posted

You should have noted the damage as well! I read there was a soft cap on accuracy, and that there was some formula where every 2 accuracy was 1 hidden AP. Regardless if it's true or not, would have been interesting to note.

I was totally oblivious with regards to this matter. Honestly, I find this to be really hard to believe, as it would instantly make most Accuracy-based items definitely better than their AP counterparts. It would be as if my DUO: Kalis Necklace not only would provide +8 Accuracy, but ALSO 4AP. 

Can I have a source on this "rumour"? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Just a quick info: The accuracy offhands (i.e. bronze dagger) give +17 accuracy at +15. Was tested a while ago by some koreans, the full results:

Base - 5 accuracy

+1 - 6 accuracy

+2 - 6.75 accuracy

+3 - 7.5 accuracy

+4 - 8 accuracy

+5 - 8.5 accuracy

+6 - 9 accuracy

+7 - 9.5 accuracy

+8 - 10.25 accuracy

+9 - 11 accuracy

+10 - 12 accuracy

+11 - 13 accuracy

+12 - 14 accuracy

+13 - 15 accuracy

+14 - 16 accuracy

+15 - 17 accuracy

Do you have a link to how they attained these results? Otherwise it's hard to trust the accuracy of this test. 

Posted (edited)

Thanks for taking your time and sharing your results.

Indeed informative test, can't wait till you get a good sample size to negate any margin of error.

Edited by Pracera

Posted

Great post, thanks for the info.

Posted

Great post.  Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the awesome information.

Even though the sample group is the minimum for each test, the results definitely correlates to the accuracy increases. You have inspired me now, I'm going to do some testing myself with this, I really dig the effort you put in place.

Something I want to test is grabbing a Yuria from the vendor, testing the base accuracy, then test it as a +1, +2, etc. I think that would help paint a picture of how much accuracy is being gained.

Edited by Plakacka

Posted

I did not see this tested, I could have missed it, but I would love to see the increase in hits just using Call of the Earth for accuracy with steel dagger then call of the earth with bronze dagger and maybe damage done with each. I could test this my self but I don't fully trust that I will provide accurate results.

Realistically most people are using Mark of Shadows and Witch Earrings (or their hourly quest equivalent). A few people probably have the Necklace of Good Deeds which is nice but the Ogre Ring will most likely replace that as well once you get it leaving the Bronze Dagger and Call of the Earth as the go to accuracy increases for most people.

Posted

I was totally oblivious with regards to this matter. Honestly, I find this to be really hard to believe, as it would instantly make most Accuracy-based items definitely better than their AP counterparts. It would be as if my DUO: Kalis Necklace not only would provide +8 Accuracy, but ALSO 4AP. 

Can I have a source on this "rumour"? 

Sadly it was something I read on Reddit a while back, via one of many comments. I can try and verify it later though, just not in increments. I could try a couple hundred normal attacks with and without my upgraded bronze dagger on a guild for an average.

Posted (edited)

The bow enchantment has massive effect on accuracy. I wouldn't even test it below +15 i think.

Also special attacks sometimes have different hit rate than normal attacks because evasion works different for those 2.

Edited by li3to

Posted

Base - 5 accuracy

+1 - 6 accuracy

+2 - 6.75 accuracy

+3 - 7.5 accuracy

+4 - 8 accuracy

+5 - 8.5 accuracy

+6 - 9 accuracy

+7 - 9.5 accuracy

+8 - 10.25 accuracy

+9 - 11 accuracy

+10 - 12 accuracy

+11 - 13 accuracy

+12 - 14 accuracy

+13 - 15 accuracy

+14 - 16 accuracy

+15 - 17 accuracy

That's interesting, though it was not that far off my estimate of 1 Accuracy/Enchantment Level. Sadly I can't read Korean, but I trust the results on inven.co, so I'll include this table on my OP later. Thanks for the clarification, though ^^

Thanks for the awesome information.

Even though the sample group is the minimum for each test, the results definitely correlates to the accuracy increases. You have inspired me now, I'm going to do some testing myself with this, I really dig the effort you put in place.

Something I want to test is grabbing a Yuria from the vendor, testing the base accuracy, then test it as a +1, +2, etc. I think that would help paint a picture of how much accuracy is being gained.

Thanks. If you do any sort of tests (and you feel like sharing the results with us) you can post them here and I'll include your results on my OP. Just be sure to note: 
a) your level
b) your opponent's level
c) your equipment (including enchantment levels)
d) the skills used (basically, how high your Bow Mastery skill is, assuming you're going to use auto-attacks)
e) your opponent's evasion value (0 if he has no items which boost it)
f) your opponent's passive skills that boost evasion (if any)

As for the purpose of your test, some people have already posted a (reliable) table on how much each Enchantment level affects the Accuracy gained. It looks like it was only tested for the Bronze Dagger (and not for the Yuria) but I believe the values to be the same.

I did not see this tested, I could have missed it, but I would love to see the increase in hits just using Call of the Earth for accuracy with steel dagger then call of the earth with bronze dagger and maybe damage done with each. I could test this my self but I don't fully trust that I will provide accurate results.

Realistically most people are using Mark of Shadows and Witch Earrings (or their hourly quest equivalent). A few people probably have the Necklace of Good Deeds which is nice but the Ogre Ring will most likely replace that as well once you get it leaving the Bronze Dagger and Call of the Earth as the go to accuracy increases for most people.

I don't have Call of the Earth. I think the skill itself is rather underwhelming, as the buff is only for yourself, the casting animation is slow and the bonus Accuracy gained is pretty low. So, considering all this, it would be difficult, for me, to test it out (unless someone would give me a full respec item to "remove" it after the test is done).

Of course, if anyone wants to test that out, he is welcome to do so.

The bow enchantment has massive effect on accuracy. I wouldn't even test it below +15 i think.

Also special attacks sometimes have different hit rate than normal attacks because evasion works different for those 2.

Yeah, for endgame purposes I'd agree that tests below +15 are kind of lacking. Still, I think that my overall Accuracy is VERY close to having a +15 Bow and +15 Bronze Dagger (the DUO: Kalis Amulet should do for the difference between +7-+15 Dagger, and the two Good Deeds Rings (one +1 and another +2) for the Bow). Still, I'll redo these tests again once I get a +15 Yuria.

1 person likes this

Posted

Awesome, wanted to test this too. Thanks !

Posted

Thanks for running these tests! They certainly help understand how accuracy works a lot more.

Just a note, did you get any accuracy from the guild skills when you did these?

Posted (edited)

Thanks for running these tests! They certainly help understand how accuracy works a lot more.

Just a note, did you get any accuracy from the guild skills when you did these?

My guild is so small (for now :D ) that I don't even think I ever received any buffs. So no, I did not have them :3

(----- this merging thing that does not make me "up" the thread - I'd really like if ANYONE could post something here so that I can have a separate post for this update D:)

EDIT: did it myself, lol

Edited by hihey54
2 people like this

Posted

separator

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ok, I made another bunch of tests... this time the discoveries are HUGE!

I did 3 different kinds of tests:
the first one was to determine whether DP affected Accuracy or not;
the second one was to determine whether level difference affected Accuracy or not;
the third one was to determine a (rough) estimate on how damage is affected by DP and AP.

Let's get rolling!

First Type: does DP affect Accuracy?
Short answer: YES! To my disbelief, DP does indeed affect Accuracy. This very fact might make a lot of assumptions that I made in my very first post here kind of pointless.
Long answer: details below. 

These tests were performed with my character having 0 Accuracy (I was only holding an Ultimate Styd Bow, with no +Accuracy items), a lv51 Ranger with maxed Bow Mastery. My opponent was a lv50 Tamer with no DP/Evasion passive skills. Each test was performed with different values of DP from his side, while my Accuracy remained constant. Like before, I shot 100 arrows and we took note of how many hit the target.

test#1: DP=95 (my AP=38, my Accuracy=0). Shots fired: 100. Hits: 63. Hit rate: 63%

test#2: DP=0 (my AP=38, my Accuracy=0). Shots fired: 100. Hits: 100. Hit rate: 100%. Comment: who would have thought this? With 0 DP, and 0 Accuracy, all your attacks are gonna hit your opponent.

test#3: DP=44 (my AP=38, my Accuracy=0). Shots fired: 100. Hits: 79. Hit rate: 79%. Comment: I tried to draw a middle line and made my opponent get as close as possible to 47DP (which was half of his original DP), to see how much the results differed. The outcome was that, by (almost) halving the DP, your misses will (almost) be halved (37 misses with 95DP, 21misses with 44DP).

test#4: DP=69 (my AP=38, my Accuracy=0). Shots fired: 100. Hits: 67. Hit rate: 67%. Comment: like #3, we tried to draw a middle line and made my opponent get as close as possible to 70 DP ((95+44)/2), to confirm what I assumed in test #3. The outcome was that I was mostly correct: the number of (expected) misses was ((37+21)/2)=29, which is close to the 33 misses that I got.

test#5: DP=26 (my AP=38, my Accuracy=0). Shots fired: 100. Hits: 98. Hit rate: 98%. Comment: like #4, we tried to draw a middle line "on the other side" of the original line. I had my opponent get as close as possible to 22 DP ((44+0)/2). The outcome was odd - so odd that it made me do #6 and #5bis

test#6: DP=26 (my AP=18, my Accuracy=0). Shots fired: 100. Hits: 89. Hit rate: 89%. Comment: this was done to verify if having an AP score lower than the DP score of your target affected hit rate. I purposedly tried to halve my AP and see what I got: 11 misses. This led me to do test #5 again.

test#5bis: DP=26 (my AP=38, my Accuracy=0). Shots fired: 100. Hits: 89. Hit rate: 89%. Comment: while the results of the "original" #5 cannot be discarded, the fact that the outcome of this test (which was done under the same circumstances of #5) was the same as #6 (kinda) proved that AP does not effect Hit Rate. Also, this result confirmed my expected result on the number of misses: the number of misses was 11, which was close to ((21+0)/2)=10. If we don't want to discard the "original" #5 results, we can say that we had ((11+2)/2)=6.5 misses, which is definitely less than 11 but, considering the conditions under which these tests were done, is not that unthinkable.

This is a quick table of results, if we take the 44DP test (#3) as our "base":
95 DP Misses 37. DP: 215%, Misses: 176%
69 DP Misses 33: DP: 156%, Misses: 157%
44 DP, Misses: 21. DP: 100%, Misses: 100%
26 DP, Misses: 11 (6.5). DP: 59%. Misses: 52% (31%) (*)
0 DP, Misses: 0. DP: 0%, Misses 0
(*)=(values in parenthesis are if we do want to consider #5&#5bis together - I personally think we should treat #5 results as outsiders)

What does this mean? Basically, and roughly, this means that if the enemy Accuracy remains constant, an x% increase in your DP will result in a x% increase in the number of missed hits from your opponent. 

This is an incredible discovery, which might turn every consideration on Accuracy pointless: the more people stack DP, the more Accuracy is valued. In terms of Steel vs Bronze Dagger, this means that there will come a point in which people might get enough DP to drastically reduce your Hit Rate (if you use only Steel Dagger).

Second type: does level affect Accuracy?
Short answer: no.
Long answer: details below

I basically replicated all the tests that I did in my first post, with these differences: my level: 51; my opponent's level: 50. My opponent's DP: 85 (instead of 86 - had to compromise). The tests done with my Yuria Longbow were done with a +14 one (instead of a +13 one). These values did not change throughout the whole tests.

Test #1: No accuracy items (was using Ultimate Styd Bow), my AP: 38. Shots: 100. Hits: 63. Hit rate: 63% 

Test #2: +5 Extra Accuracy (PRI+DUO Ring of Good Deeds), my AP: 45. Shots: 100. Hits: 66. Hit rate: 66%

Test #3: +10 Extra Accuracy (PRI Ring of Good Deeds + DUO Kalis Necklace), my AP: 41. Shots: 100. Hits 67. Hit rate: 67%

Test #4: +18 Extra Accuracy (+? from Enchantments) (PRI+DUO Ring of Good Deeds + DUO Kalis Necklace + Bronze Dagger lv7), my AP: 48. Shots: 100. Hits: 90. Hit Rate: 90%

Test #5: +18 (+? from enchantments) Extra Accuracy (PRI+DUO Ring of Good Deeds + DUO Kalis Necklace + Bronze Dagger lv7 + Yuria Bow lv14), my AP: 84. Shots: 100. Hits: 100. Hit Rate: 100%

Test #6: +5 (+? from enchantments) Extra Accuracy (Bronze Dagger lv7 + Yuria Bow lv14), my AP: 77. Shots: 100. Hits: 92. Hit rate: 92%

Test #7: +13 (+? from enchantments) Extra Accuracy (PRI+DUO Ring of Good Deeds + DUO Kalis Necklace + Yuria Bow lv14), my AP: 81. Shots: 100, Hits: 96. Hit Rate: 96%.

So, basically, I had an (assumed) +1.25 extra Accuracy (from the lv14 Yuria)  - for #5, #6, #7 - and my opponent had 1 less DP. If we compare these results with the ones in my first post, we'll see the following:

Test #1: old Hit Rate: 59%; new Hit Rate: 63%
Test #2: old Hit Rate: 69%; new Hit Rate: 66%
Test #3: old Hit Rate: 71%; new Hit Rate: 67%
Test #4: old Hit Rate: 89%; new Hit Rate: 90%
Test #5: old Hit Rate: 100%; new Hit Rate: 100%
Test #6: old Hit Rate: 89%; new Hit Rate: 92%
Test #7: old Hit Rate: 94%; new Hit Rate: 96%

What does this mean? This means that level difference (at least for a 1 level difference) either is not relevant in terms of Hit Rate OR it's impact is really tiny.

The results of the third type of test will be posted tomorrow. I cba writing it now, lol, but rest assured they are very interesting.

Edited by hihey54
2 people like this

Posted

Ok, I made another bunch of tests... this time the discoveries are HUGE!

I did 3 different kinds of tests:
the first one was to determine whether DP affected Accuracy or not;
the second one was to determine whether level difference affected Accuracy or not;
the third one was to determine a (rough) estimate on how damage is affected by DP and AP.

Let's get rolling!

First Type: does DP affect Accuracy?
Short answer: YES! To my disbelief, DP does indeed affect Accuracy. This very fact might make a lot of assumptions that I made in my very first post here kind of pointless.
Long answer: details below. 

These tests were performed with my character having 0 Accuracy (I was only holding an Ultimate Styd Bow, with no +Accuracy items), a lv51 Ranger with maxed Bow Mastery. My opponent was a lv50 Tamer with no DP/Evasion passive skills. Each test was performed with different values of DP from his side, while my Accuracy remained constant. Like before, I shot 100 arrows and we took note of how many hit the target.

test#1: DP=95 (my AP=38, my Accuracy=0). Shots fired: 100. Hits: 63. Hit rate: 63%

test#2: DP=0 (my AP=38, my Accuracy=0). Shots fired: 100. Hits: 100. Hit rate: 100%. Comment: who would have thought this? With 0 DP, and 0 Accuracy, all your attacks are gonna hit your opponent.

test#3: DP=44 (my AP=38, my Accuracy=0). Shots fired: 100. Hits: 79. Hit rate: 79%. Comment: I tried to draw a middle line and made my opponent get as close as possible to 47DP (which was half of his original DP), to see how much the results differed. The outcome was that, by (almost) halving the DP, your misses will (almost) be halved (37 misses with 95DP, 21misses with 44DP).

test#4: DP=69 (my AP=38, my Accuracy=0). Shots fired: 100. Hits: 67. Hit rate: 67%. Comment: like #3, we tried to draw a middle line and made my opponent get as close as possible to 70 DP ((95+44)/2), to confirm what I assumed in test #3. The outcome was that I was mostly correct: the number of (expected) misses was ((37+21)/2)=29, which is close to the 33 misses that I got.

test#5: DP=26 (my AP=38, my Accuracy=0). Shots fired: 100. Hits: 98. Hit rate: 98%. Comment: like #4, we tried to draw a middle line "on the other side" of the original line. I had my opponent get as close as possible to 22 DP ((44+0)/2). The outcome was odd - so odd that it made me do #6 and #5bis

test#6: DP=26 (my AP=18, my Accuracy=0). Shots fired: 100. Hits: 89. Hit rate: 89%. Comment: this was done to verify if having an AP score lower than the DP score of your target affected hit rate. I purposedly tried to halve my AP and see what I got: 11 misses. This led me to do test #5 again.

test#5bis: DP=26 (my AP=38, my Accuracy=0). Shots fired: 100. Hits: 89. Hit rate: 89%. Comment: while the results of the "original" #5 cannot be discarded, the fact that the outcome of this test (which was done under the same circumstances of #5) was the same as #6 (kinda) proved that AP does not effect Hit Rate. Also, this result confirmed my expected result on the number of misses: the number of misses was 11, which was close to ((21+0)/2)=10. If we don't want to discard the "original" #5 results, we can say that we had ((11+2)/2)=6.5 misses, which is definitely less than 11 but, considering the conditions under which these tests were done, is not that unthinkable.

This is a quick table of results, if we take the 44DP test (#3) as our "base":
95 DP Misses 37. DP: 215%, Misses: 176%
69 DP Misses 33: DP: 156%, Misses: 157%
44 DP, Misses: 21. DP: 100%, Misses: 100%
26 DP, Misses: 11 (6.5). DP: 59%. Misses: 52% (31%) (*)
0 DP, Misses: 0. DP: 0%, Misses 0
(*)=(values in parenthesis are if we do want to consider #5&#5bis together - I personally think we should treat #5 results as outsiders)

What does this mean? Basically, and roughly, this means that if the enemy Accuracy remains constant, an x% increase in your DP will result in a x% increase in the number of missed hits from your opponent. 

This is an incredible discovery, which might turn every consideration on Accuracy pointless: the more people stack DP, the more Accuracy is valued. In terms of Steel vs Bronze Dagger, this means that there will come a point in which people might get enough DP to drastically reduce your Hit Rate (if you use only Steel Dagger).

Second type: does level affect Accuracy?
Short answer: no.
Long answer: details below

I basically replicated all the tests that I did in my first post, with these differences: my level: 51; my opponent's level: 50. My opponent's DP: 85 (instead of 86 - had to compromise). The tests done with my Yuria Longbow were done with a +14 one (instead of a +13 one). These values did not change throughout the whole tests.

Test #1: No accuracy items (was using Ultimate Styd Bow), my AP: 38. Shots: 100. Hits: 63. Hit rate: 63% 

Test #2: +5 Extra Accuracy (PRI+DUO Ring of Good Deeds), my AP: 45. Shots: 100. Hits: 66. Hit rate: 66%

Test #3: +10 Extra Accuracy (PRI Ring of Good Deeds + DUO Kalis Necklace), my AP: 41. Shots: 100. Hits 67. Hit rate: 67%

Test #4: +18 Extra Accuracy (+? from Enchantments) (PRI+DUO Ring of Good Deeds + DUO Kalis Necklace + Bronze Dagger lv7), my AP: 48. Shots: 100. Hits: 90. Hit Rate: 90%

Test #5: +18 (+? from enchantments) Extra Accuracy (PRI+DUO Ring of Good Deeds + DUO Kalis Necklace + Bronze Dagger lv7 + Yuria Bow lv14), my AP: 84. Shots: 100. Hits: 100. Hit Rate: 100%

Test #6: +5 (+? from enchantments) Extra Accuracy (Bronze Dagger lv7 + Yuria Bow lv14), my AP: 77. Shots: 100. Hits: 92. Hit rate: 92%

Test #7: +13 (+? from enchantments) Extra Accuracy (PRI+DUO Ring of Good Deeds + DUO Kalis Necklace + Yuria Bow lv14), my AP: 81. Shots: 100, Hits: 96. Hit Rate: 96%.

So, basically, I had an (assumed) +1.25 extra Accuracy (from the lv14 Yuria)  - for #5, #6, #7 - and my opponent had 1 less DP. If we compare these results with the ones in my first post, we'll see the following:

Test #1: old Hit Rate: 59%; new Hit Rate: 63%
Test #2: old Hit Rate: 69%; new Hit Rate: 66%
Test #3: old Hit Rate: 71%; new Hit Rate: 67%
Test #4: old Hit Rate: 89%; new Hit Rate: 90%
Test #5: old Hit Rate: 100%; new Hit Rate: 100%
Test #6: old Hit Rate: 89%; new Hit Rate: 92%
Test #7: old Hit Rate: 94%; new Hit Rate: 96%

What does this mean? This means that level difference (at least for a 1 level difference) either is not relevant in terms of Hit Rate OR it's impact is really tiny.

The results of the third type of test will be posted tomorrow. I cba writing it now, lol, but rest assured they are very interesting.

man all this info and math im so worried to follow this and use so much resources in doing so. this seems way to good to be true. oh lord above give me a sign that this blessing of info is real