• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Can we actually make this game pay to win

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Grinding  is too much. it's boring, it's painful, it's excruciating. I hate grinding so much that I would pay top dollars to relieve me from the pain. I can only played the game 1 hr per day knowing that I will never make it to top tier cause I don't have time is simply depressing.

Edited by Atha

Posted

I'm having fun. The secret seems to be playing in a way that is fun, rather than playing in a way that isn't fun.

Meaning, if being ultra-competitive in some field or another is your thing, and you are okay with the grind that goes along with it, then do that. Or if grind isn't your thing, then explore. Craft. Fish. Tame. Decorate. Trade. Socialize. RP.

I assume this is a bait/trollpost but this game is what you make it, and it sounds like you're making it something you don't like. So stop.

3 people like this

Posted

Who plays a game knowing its 90% grind then complains about the grind? Lol

Posted

I love that bit where he says plays one hour a day. I know its a troll, but please, at least do it a little better, cuz if that part is true, you are doing life wrong.

Posted

If he is talking about adventure experience then no it is not grindy at all as one can get to high levels in just a few hours.

Crafting and getting heavy amounts of contribution points are more grindy than adventure experience and really sad part is crafting experience adds a little to adventure experience as well (not a lot but very sad when you actually don't feel like leveling adventure experience)

EQOA you could get to 50 in about 3 weeks of grinding about 5-6 hours a day so when someone says THIS game is grindy in regards to adventure level it just makes me want to laugh at their either ADD tendencies or their carebear sense of entitlement that they should be level 60 in under 24 hours of playing with all the best gear.

Posted

What you need to do is to break up with your family, then you can play BDO to its fullest potential. A few years later when the next promising mmo comes along, you can come begging your fam to take you back.

Posted (edited)

Top Tier what top tier ? I mean what the ----- is the point of that?Just grind to grind? stupid ganking or world bosses that one shot melees and drop nothing? i don't even lvl my chars over 50 atm just leveling some alts and crafting and fishing there is no point in continuing after 50 since there is no content after that atm in short don't bother you will just get burned out.

I will continue lvling when Mediah hits since that and Valenzia actually have content worth doing and lvling further is way easier there as well.

Edited by Asmodeus
1 person likes this

Posted

Removed off topic's. Please keep constructive discussion.. 

Posted

Someone mention Everquest. I have arrived.

Posted

When everybody pays in a P2W game, nobody wins. Only the company wins. P2W is a myth, because you can't win at all, when everybody is paying.

3 people like this

Posted

Grinding  is too much. it's boring, it's painful, it's excruciating. I hate grinding so much that I would pay top dollars to relieve me from the pain. I can only played the game 1 hr per day knowing that I will never make it to top tier cause I don't have time is simply depressing.

Well if you play an hour per day you should reach soft cap 50 in 7 days. This troll thread is pretty pathetic. You should have made it more fun for people to get all pissy. Like suggesting a iTunes or Google play app, or ooh enabling trading,  or removing karma,  or ----- I know ahem wow was the first MMO and it was design on the first and greatest laptop Alienware. 

Hope I helped you become a better troll in future posts with fake accounts. 

Posted

Well if you play an hour per day you should reach soft cap 50 in 7 days. This troll thread is pretty pathetic. You should have made it more fun for people to get all pissy. Like suggesting a iTunes or Google play app, or ooh enabling trading,  or removing karma,  or ----- I know ahem wow was the first MMO and it was design on the first and greatest laptop Alienware. 

Hope I helped you become a better troll in future posts with fake accounts. 

7 hours from 1-50? Lol...

Posted (edited)

Yah. Maybe you missed that on head start. First group of 50s were just under 8 hours total play time. Go back enough pages you will see the group screenshot server first crap. 

As ludicrous as it sounds it happened. That's commitment and a lot of doritos and mountain dew. And it's obvious they played on Alienware laptops. 

Edited by Boystuff

Posted

I love that bit where he says plays one hour a day. I know its a troll, but please, at least do it a little better, cuz if that part is true, you are doing life wrong.

some of us can only play an hour a day when we have uni, assignments, work, sleep, travel time, eating time, chores, appointments, an occasional social life....

Posted (edited)

Uber Weapon kills Everything Dead €399.99 (1KO anything below Level 90)

Buff Potions 10% buff to all Stats . €.99 Each buy set of 10 for €8.99

Uber Oufit 150/150 AP/DP before Anything else's €349.99

Buy Golden Worker + 20% gathering /speed €21.99

Edited by Lasarith

Posted (edited)

idk who does it in 7 hours.... even the guides claiming they can do it in 15 hours is a bit reiduclas when its taking me about an hour and a half to get one level from 40-50... thats 15 hours in itself.  

I'm going to say its probably 15 hours if you dont have into account travel time, buying and selling stuff, you immediatly get into a group where everyone is a witch and noone afk's, and everyone has +15.... aaand your the only group farming that place...

Edited by Kurama

Posted

some of us can only play an hour a day when we have uni, assignments, work, sleep, travel time, eating time, chores, appointments, an occasional social life....

OK you listed WORK UNIVERSITY and CHORES. As well as "eating time"  which insinuates a family meal. That's bullshit. 

You don't work, have chores and goto a university unless your the most codependent mothers boy ever. 

Wanna spend your money on something? 

How about......  AN APARTMENT, or college dorm. Yeah there actually cheap I paid for dorm access for 2 years at Arizona state then decided to get my own apartment cause well let's be honest parties are better at home. 

Please remove yourself from these forums. 

Posted

I will never make it to top tier cause I don't have time is simply depressing.

Even with KR P2W you still wouldn't make it. The people with time and money will dominate, it's not enough to have one or the other.

Posted

Yah. Maybe you missed that on head start. First group of 50s were just under 8 hours total play time. Go back enough pages you will see the group screenshot server first crap. 

As ludicrous as it sounds it happened. That's commitment and a lot of doritos and mountain dew. And it's obvious they played on Alienware laptops. 

haha, I was meaning the zones are saturated, and I doubt players behind the curve are going to have organised parties to be efficient. I would say if you were playing an hour a day, casual mode. You would easily be 50 by now.

Posted

Removed off topic's. Please keep constructive discussion.. 

This topic is 1 big troll topic, so why not remove it entirely instead of just that comment.

Posted

Yes with 24 inventory slots, 25 energy and contribution and +0 or +1 equipment, big deal.

Posted

This topic is 1 big troll topic, so why not remove it entirely instead of just that comment.

Always give chance for any topic. :)

Posted

no.jpg

Posted

haha, I was meaning the zones are saturated, and I doubt players behind the curve are going to have organised parties to be efficient. I would say if you were playing an hour a day, casual mode. You would easily be 50 by now.

Oh god I hope so I'm 33 into my soon to be 3rd 50 lol. 

Posted

Then, I would argue, MMO's are not for you. lol - unless you're not complaining about it and wants p2w mechanics, which in that case, thats fine. Enjoy your hour a day :)