• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Can we actually make this game pay to win

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh god I hope so I'm 33 into my soon to be 3rd 50 lol. 

Haha! See this, people complaining they can't level or it's too grindy, just picked the wrong game or approach it wrong.

Posted

OK you listed WORK UNIVERSITY and CHORES. As well as "eating time"  which insinuates a family meal. That's bullshit. 

You don't work, have chores and goto a university unless your the most codependent mothers boy ever. 

Wanna spend your money on something? 

How about......  AN APARTMENT, or college dorm. Yeah there actually cheap I paid for dorm access for 2 years at Arizona state then decided to get my own apartment cause well let's be honest parties are better at home. 

Please remove yourself from these forums. 

I am a co-dependant mothers boy but you know wat... i'm paying off a mortgage while living at home, studying full time (3/4 of my way through...) and working 30 hours a week.  Way more than anyone else on this forum has probably done with their life...

Pay rent? what a waste of money.... people pay me rent....

Posted (edited)

some of us can only play an hour a day when we have uni, assignments, work, sleep, travel time, eating time, chores, appointments, an occasional social life....

So dont complain when you actualy PERFECTLY know how work mmo.

mmo requier TIME, and ALL mmo will have somes "grind" component at some point. That'ss how they will ALWAYS work because more players spend time in game more they are going to spend money.

Lets say they sell an item for like 200$ to give you max lvl and max gear, what are you going next since you have "everything" ? play 1-2weeks then leave because you have nothing else to do? That's so far clearly not in their interest to do so :] ( otherwise dont worry all mmo would already offer such things )

Not saying that if they turned that game into a "pay to get everything right now" i clearly bet that 80% of the population would leave the game. You will just be able to play with the other whales all max lvl max stuff. That sound...hm... /yawn.

Edited by woots

Posted

Then, I would argue, MMO's are not for you. lol - unless you're not complaining about it and wants p2w mechanics, which in that case, thats fine. Enjoy your hour a day :)

Im not complaining... I'm defending someone who is saying they like the game but dont have enough time to play it... This game favors no lifers so much.  And trust me I LOVE no lifeing games but its not possible for me anymore... expeicially on semester...

Then, I would argue, MMO's are not for you. lol - unless you're not complaining about it and wants p2w mechanics, which in that case, thats fine. Enjoy your hour a day :)

Im not complaining... I'm defending someone who is saying they like the game but dont have enough time to play it... This game favors no lifers so much.  And trust me I LOVE no lifeing games but its not possible for me anymore... expeicially on semester...

Posted (edited)

I love that bit where he says plays one hour a day. I know its a troll, but please, at least do it a little better, cuz if that part is true, you are doing life wrong.

LOL wut? some people have priorities, they aren't 12 yr olds living with mom and dad.

Edited by Divert

Posted

I agree, but of course it favours nolifers. Its an MMO, every real MMO has always favoured nolifing. The whole point of an MMO IS to put all your time in. Its how they are created.

Posted

Who plays a game knowing its 90% grind then complains about the grind? Lol

who plays a game knowing theres a cash shop and then complains about the cash shop? lol

Posted

God, no.
This is not a game that caters to casual players and I like it that way.
Pay to win ruins games.
Not to be "that guy" but there are plenty of mmo's that are much more forgiving to a casual gaming schedule or a credit card warrior...
Please people, stop begging for pay to win.
Black Desert actually makes you play and work for what you have, let's not ruin it.

Posted

Well we hit 50 within 14hours,without the 10% XP costume and some competition. We had experience before,though.

Posted

Grinding  is too much. it's boring, it's painful, it's excruciating. I hate grinding so much that I would pay top dollars to relieve me from the pain. I can only played the game 1 hr per day knowing that I will never make it to top tier cause I don't have time is simply depressing.

art thou irate brethren?  Perhaps you need to buy a quality Alienware as it will help your grinding experience. The glowing eyes will distract you for hours and all PK'rs will run in fear

Posted

Buys Korean MMO

Complains about grinding