• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

recruiting <DivineKnights> - [NA][Edan][Social/Semi-Hardcore][PvX][Discord]

51 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

<DivineKnights>

Black Desert Online
Edan
Balenos E2

-INTRODUCTION-

<DivineKnights> was created March 20th 2016 for Black Desert Online though the guild has existed in previous games, the longest of which was Rappelz.  <DivineKnights> is a friendly guild focused towards helping and defending others.  We treat everyone with respect and try to keep things at a PG-13 rating.  We want to keep <DivineKnights> a smaller, close group of about 40 members, but that doesn't mean we can't be strong.  Members and Officers are involved in all guild decisions and directions and encouraged to be invested.

-GOALS-

We want everyone to play the game how they enjoy playing.  Gatherers, fishers, quest perfectionists, fast levelers, all are welcome.  Even casual gamers are welcome as long as players meet the monthly activity requirement.  We encourage members to participate in guild quests and activities so we can have more guild income and better guild skills.  We also invite everyone to use Discord and voice chat as a means of communicating with the guild so we can be a closer guild.

-REQUIREMENTS-

• Be Active. (Main's Level x 75 "Activity" per month)  This is a very minimal activity requirement that any player should be able to reach in a few days.
  • Be Involved. Join discord, chat, voice, guild missions, since we want a smaller group, we also want an involved group.
  • Be Kind.  Respect fellow guild members and their opinions. Be willing to help each other out every once in a while.
  • Be Honest. No cheating, macros, trolling, or other similar things. Respect both the players and developers.

-POINTS OF CONTACT-

Founder: WonderWoman (Spriggy)
Officers: Zeldha (Goepher), Heift (Stormbred), Jyntai (Japu), Ishnusei (Syfal), 

If you are interested and want to find out more, or you are considering joining, please contact us by:

-ICON-

Cross_Shield_white.thumb.png.7f8293d30cc

-INTRODUCTION VIDEO-

2016_07_22_DivineKnights_Skills.thumb.pn

Edited by Spriggy
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to chime in here on behalf of my friend, Spriggy. He is an experienced guild leader and I am sure this would be a great home for anyone looking for a guild. Anyone who is a member of <Divine Knights> will be a friend of <Intrepid>. Sprig is both knowledgeable and active. :)

Edited by Clan Hateborn
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I Second that, as well! Spriggy is an amazing friend, and knows his BDO quite well! He will make a great Guild Leader, and all of <Intrepid> will miss him, even though it doesn't mean we won't see him around! I wish you the best, @Spriggy, as I do to everyone who is apart of <Divine Knights>. I look forward to seeing and playing with you all!

Edited by Danissl
1 person likes this

Posted

Hi,  i am a new player .  my family name is "Scylla". right now i am at lvl 47 in need of joining a guild.   How can i join you guys? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Haven't started with the game, but I was looking to try it. I'm planninG on buying the game when I get the money to do so. I'd definitely be looking for a guild to join. If you or any of your guildies has an extra free pass, shoot me a line and I'll hop on with you guys. I'm looking at playing warrior, ranger, or wizard.

1 person likes this

Posted

Haven't started with the game, but I was looking to try it. I'm planninG on buying the game when I get the money to do so. I'd definitely be looking for a guild to join. If you or any of your guildies has an extra free pass, shoot me a line and I'll hop on with you guys. I'm looking at playing warrior, ranger, or wizard.

We'd love to have you!  I'll see what I can do about getting you a pass, I already gave mine away, but I bet we could find one for you.  When we do, I'll message it to you.  In the meantime, feel free to join us on Discord.

Posted

Great guild. Very welcoming and helpful. Drop in and join us!

1 person likes this

Posted

Just bought bdo still downloading but very interested in joining once it's done!

2 people like this

Posted

Just bought bdo still downloading but very interested in joining once it's done!

Glad to have you!

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you for inviting me !

1 person likes this

Posted

*bump*

1 person likes this

Posted

Up

Glad to have you!

ccheck messages

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Everyone! Divine Knights is looking for a few more people! We have Discord and a Facebook (All brand new~) We are a tiny guild that's very casual and in it for the fun..We are all learning as we go so don't be scared to ask us questions :D <3

Edited by Muzet
1 person likes this

Posted

Just want to re-invite everyone to our guild!  We have lots of new people learning and veterans to help out! Jump on the discord and see if we are a good fit!

Posted

Im very new to black desert and was hoping to join a friendly and fun guild. Im lv 21 only been playin for a barely two weeks. I was wondering how i can join your guild?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi Fujikawa,

We'd love to have you! Jump on our discord (link above) and we'll get you an invite as soon as possible!

Im very new to black desert and was hoping to join a friendly and fun guild. Im lv 21 only been playin for a barely two weeks. I was wondering how i can join your guild?

-Spriggy

Posted

For anyone looking to join DK:

--Message for Invite/More Info--

Leader: Spriggy

Officers: Goepher, Muzet

--Discord--

If you want to  get on and chat with us then feel free! Just make sure to tell us who you are hehehe<3

https://discord.gg/0qr2yr6jj653etEl

1 person likes this

Posted

Afternoon!

This guild is very friendly, especially if you type or talk on discord. Everyone answers questions and many help if you are stuck. The members all like to chip in on the guild missions.

Spriggy is a great and friendly leader. Very active.

Muzet is very energetic. She loves to explore what the game has.

We are still growing and many are leveling very quickly while contributing to the guild. Great bunch of people to play the game with!

2 people like this

Posted

I would like to join. My laptop only lets me play on optomized mode so its not high end at all. I do wonder is discord is a necessity and if it is i might not be able to join since the game already takes a lot of my cpu. My family name is De_Rosa and my main is Shahaa

1 person likes this

Posted

Very Friendly Guild all around! 

Spriggy Always there to help or chat,very glad i joined and hope more people do aswell(:!

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump <3

Posted

Just an extra incentive, we now do monthly guild events with giveaways!

Posted

Bump~ Join us <3

Posted

Guild Calendar has been released!

Posted

Bump!