• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 23rd

374 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Developers,

I saw some videos of the awakened weapens on the korean server and did some research about it. It appears that it is only available for the people on the korean server, I know you have made clear that you wanted to make the europian/american version more like a western RPG but the classes that the korean server has are missing on the europian server are missing, this also adds up to the awakened weapens.

The scythe that has been revealed for the sorceress is very cool, and Im highly motivated as will be more people. The only problem is that we had to pay €30,- to get this while not even beable to play the classes that the korean does have. I think it would be kinda stupid if this will continue because the most sorceress players would love to play with a scythe (just for some changements in the gameplay). The most people like new content so do I.

Hopefully you understand my reasons, if you are still not planning to do this may I know why you dont want to do this?

Yours Sincerelly,

Tom Lemmers

Posted

Thanks for putting your request in a structured manner. Kind of rare these days.

To answer your question:

Relax and have a bit of patience. :)

The scythe and other awakening weapons will eventually also come to EU/NA. You forget that Korea had the game for quite a long time now, and that not all content was available for them on day 1. In order to preserve a natural progression-feeling and to be excited about upcoming content we currently also have only the basic game (with a few mix ups concerning available classes to fit the western-preferences) and the other content/classes/weapons will be added when people had time to experience the current content. There is no reason to throw everything at us, making half of the game old/obsolete and then leaving us asking for more 2-3 month from now. Makes more sense to give us the content in appropriate order, the way it was intended to be.

That said: Please release the Blader :D

2 people like this

Posted

PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS Add this fast !!!!!! Outfit for my Sorcerer : http://img3.mmo.mmo4arab.com/news/2015/09/24/black-desert-sorcerer.jpg

I have buy this game because 3yers ago i have see artwork with this costume xD then PLS §§§§ add fast

wont be added till awakening, its the outfit that came with that. Probably wont see it till late this year or early next year. Sorry for the bad news *pats back*

Posted

wont be added till awakening, its the outfit that came with that. Probably wont see it till late this year or early next year. Sorry for the bad news *pats back*

it does not matter !! the moment they put him one day :D "google translator"

just i dont understand EU have 3 outfit and KR have +10 skin outfit.. :c

1 person likes this

Posted

it does not matter !! the moment they put him one day :D "google translator"

just i dont understand EU have 3 outfit and KR have +10 skin outfit.. :c

it does matter, we more than likely wont receive any of the outfits until certain times have passed. For instance we wont get the spooky dress till Halloween more than likely, same goes for certain "event" costumes too. That outfit came with the scythe same with the other awakenings and their outfits  EU just received the game they need to space out the content so that the game will have enough to make it through its first year, at the very least :3. With that i reiterate, sorry for the bad knews 

Posted

@Hamuko Arisato Yep i understand totally ^^ they do this for a lot of game I'm just hurry to see the arrival suits. :D and do not apologize for the bad news. thank and good game at all \o/

3 people like this

Posted

Posted

O.o where did u get this?!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Good good.

Posted

Dear Developers,

I saw some videos of the awakened weapens on the korean server and did some research about it. It appears that it is only available for the people on the korean server, I know you have made clear that you wanted to make the europian/american version more like a western RPG but the classes that the korean server has are missing on the europian server are missing, this also adds up to the awakened weapens.

The scythe that has been revealed for the sorceress is very cool, and Im highly motivated as will be more people. The only problem is that we had to pay €30,- to get this while not even beable to play the classes that the korean does have. I think it would be kinda stupid if this will continue because the most sorceress players would love to play with a scythe (just for some changements in the gameplay). The most people like new content so do I.

Hopefully you understand my reasons, if you are still not planning to do this may I know why you dont want to do this?

Yours Sincerelly,

Tom Lemmers

you have to get 56 first. good luck .

Posted

Maybe they will add some open world raid bosses in EU/Na, instead the stupid safe raids in Korea :) Yeah, doubtful.

Posted

So um...can we get the March 30th patch notes already? Idk why we have to wait until the servers are up to see them.

4 people like this

Posted

O.o where did u get this?!!!!

From my secret cult!! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

So um...can we get the March 30th patch notes already? Idk why we have to wait until the servers are up to see them.

beat me, doesn't make any sense

1 person likes this

Posted

55126852.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Thank you Te'Ryn for taking the time to draft and share your thoughts on the current flow of information.  It is obvious that you, and many others, are very passionate about Black Desert, and I can definitely understand the request to have the announcements published in a more structured manner.  We are actively working to improve the flow of information, and while I can not promise you immediate improvement, please know that we are working diligently everyday to improve the service we provide.

This is probably not the definitive answer that everyone is looking for, I do not want to make excuses, but please know your message did not go unread and is being forwarded to the rest of the team.  I am going to return to working on the patch notes now, they will be posted tomorrow as soon as they are localized.

localization apparently takes rly long xD

Edited by Lyschko

Posted

Because they don't have to release them before the patch is actually live... Nor is it a life or death situation them not being released before the patch hits. Watch a few episodes of X/Y/Z show on Netflix and enjoy some free time away from BDO.

If that is not enough of an argument then --> The ones that writes the lists are the DEVs. DEVs whom are busy actually making last minute changes, ensuring the patch is implemented without issues etc. DEVs I'd rather see making last minute fixes than writing a list of changes to the game. If the DEVs had a compiled list of changes beforehand - a milestone if you wish - then a CM could post it beforehand too. Having a compiled list - most of the time, requires a Manager of sorts.. I have my doubts such one is hired or will ever be hired. It's more of a Western thing to have than Asian.

Posted

Or like play fallout 4. >.>

Posted

you have to get 56 first. good luck .

im 53 since yesterday whats the problem about getting to 56 lol ? specialy with the new mob out today ? maybe my expectation are high but ill probably hit 55 maybe even 56 today...

Raagnaar.

Posted (edited)

im 53 since yesterday whats the problem about getting to 56 lol ? specialy with the new mob out today ? maybe my expectation are high but ill probably hit 55 maybe even 56 today...
Raagnaar.

LOL best joke. If u only managed to hit 53 yday I can 100% say u wont hit 55 today. It should take about 3 days of hardcore gridning to hit 56 from 55 assuming the exp rates are somewhat similar to KR

Edited by ggyl

Posted

Raagnaar.

not even close. even if you no life. 55 to 56= takes a whole day of non stop playing without interuption. realistically you're looking at a few days for 56.. n thats fighting with top guild for grind spots

Posted (edited)

how long left? Do you think they will extend the maintenance?

nvm i can play it :D

Edited by Steelrelic

Posted (edited)

not even close. even if you no life. 55 to 56= takes a whole day of non stop playing without interuption. realistically you're looking at a few days for 56.. n thats fighting with top guild for grind spots

Yep, this must be the most similar stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAxZVZgpmI0

Edited by Nimre