• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 23rd

374 posts in this topic

Posted

Known-Changes.png

• Unnatural actions when using Grabing skill has been partially fixed.

No more dodging out of my grabs for you rangers!!

Posted

not a single new outfit

yhe wtf i hoped for that to :/ mhee

Posted

And that took you 10 hours? Really?

Ouah... 

10hours For it...

I Cant imagine the day when Mediah will go out...   " 2 days maintenance ! That can be extended to 3 days ! " 

Really, i love BDO, but you need to be more efficient on your maintenance. 

Thx 

10h for Nothing LOL

Another soon added for Flare and a new cash grab pet system

Great job indeed

and it only took 10 hr+

thumbs_up.thumb.gif.44e55d6400352aff53a6

8 hours... to add THIS?

Guys that time contains network improvements... ¬¬

• We are improving our network environment regarding bandwidth and latency. As a result, our game, forum and website will all be inaccessible for the time of the maintenance " 
8 people like this

Posted

Not 1 new outfit or pet no news on mediah blader ninja or awakening weps or even when we can get past fukin tier 5 horse and you fuked EU in the asss the entire day for just that amazing, if this game was free to play or pay to play for every region and didnt have a stupidly high price with low choice cash shop i wouldn't have said shit

2 people like this

Posted

Images are not working...

I wonder why the images are hosted at google instead of bdo.com ....

Posted

Decided to exchange my orange brindle cat with black thin cat, big mistake! Now stuck with an abomination I most likely will never again use... :(

108d6cy.jpg

Basically an 18 euro disaster since I lost 2 8 euro cats to get this ugly thing!

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

Are you daft?  No, it isn't.  It's better than it was in Korea, despite you and the handful of other miscreants campaigning to have it nerfed.  XP bonuses are additive here.  They stack.  We are much better off than Korea.

xD yeah i read how the Pet Breeding worked in Korea with the new system:

http://blackdesertfoundry.com/2016/03/17/new-pet-breeding-system-and-chick-pet-added-korea/

They could get there 20% and more as you can see with new system it was nerfed heavily to only 9% max in our system you get it now? or should i make you a power point presentation.

Edited by Asmodeus
2 people like this

Posted

Exploration: You can get four types of Easter Eggs including “Rainbow Easter Egg”

• Eggs are hidden throughout the world.  Find an Easter Egg by searching  the world to randomly get 1-2 Life/Star Eggs, 1-3 Raindrop Eggs, or 1-5 Rainbow Eggs.

•  

• So those who have already explored the whole map doesnt get shit? Hmm..

This is what I was wondering.

Posted

Required level for Megaphone has been increased to 20.

• This has been done to hinder goldsellers from abusing this item.

Not one of PA/Daums better ideas to begin with. Until it is removed, it will continue to be abused, and continue to be another added reason to disable global chat. The fact that it was added by PA/Daum in the first place, is a puzzlement.

Please remove the Megaphone. Like if you agree.

8 people like this

Posted

not a single new outfit

*cries* But I wanted to be a bunny.

1 person likes this

Posted

Soo @CM_Jouska, new pet breeding is a money pit ? I mean, I got that T3 Cat that I tried to exchange FOUR times with T2 & T3 cats to get a T4, and yet failed. Explain this ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Fishing news, interesting, interesting:):)

Posted

Good stuff guys!

Posted

No Ninja. RIP.... More weeks of farming on Tamer inc :/

Posted

Decided to exchange my orange brindle cat with black thin cat, big mistake! Now stuck with an abomination I most likely will never again use... :(

108d6cy.jpg

Basically an 18 euro disaster since I lost 2 8 euro cats to get this ugly thing!

You created a monster.

simpsons-fire.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Haha I already found two rainbow easter eggs before maintance, but they didn´t have any description and when I clicked one it gave me luck + 1 for ten minutes : P

Posted

Costumes still the same price as the game itself. I guess you really won't lower them, just don't expect me to ever buy anything with your gimped pricing.

That's your choice to keep looking like a peasant.

@CM_Jouska when can we expect more costumes? It's bothering me so much that we all know they already exist and you guys are just holding out on us.

2 people like this

Posted

xD yeah i read how the Pet Breeding worked in Korea with the new system:

http://blackdesertfoundry.com/2016/03/17/new-pet-breeding-system-and-chick-pet-added-korea/

They could get there 20% and more as you can see with new system it was nerfed heavily to only 9% max in our system you get it now? or should i make you a power point presentation.

No, here you could have conceivably a 21% bonus, with 7% on three pets.

Posted

Decent haul...

Posted

Can we exchange pets for T4 or to cap is T3? im interested if i wasted a lot of cash for empty tries?

Posted

Guys that time contains network improvements... ¬¬

• We are improving our network environment regarding bandwidth and latency. As a result, our game, forum and website will all be inaccessible for the time of the maintenance " 

Right? You would think people would use their brains and/or read.. but I suppose maybe that is expecting too much.

2 people like this

Posted

Ouah... 

10hours For it...

I Cant imagine the day when Mediah will go out...   " 2 days maintenance ! That can be extended to 3 days ! " 

Really, i love BDO, but you need to be more efficient on your maintenance. 

Thx 

was just about to come write this, but u were faster!

Posted (edited)

Can't download the patch:

An error occurred while reading the patch information file. Please start again.

I get this message over and over and over again :(

EDIT:

Figured it out... deleting 61.PAP in the game's root directory.

Edited by Tjorvena
Fixed problem

Posted

Thought it was gonna be something amazing coming with 10 hrs QQ ........ well back to league i go

Posted

I like the formatting @CM_Jouska