• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 23rd

374 posts in this topic

Posted

still waiting for the complete Patch Notes :P

Posted

And that took 10 hours? k...

Posted

Looking forward to breeding newer Tier pet :)

Posted

I really appreciate the work you guys have been putting inot the game. Addressing the issues the game needs extremely fast.

The pet system got here faster then I expected.

I specifically would like to thank you for the efforts to combat gold sellers and the efforts you have taken to stop explotation of systems in the game.

your reaction to the /rescue abuse was fast and fixed the issue. I am more then impressed at how fast you were able to add these fixes, usually games have a huge lag time on closing up exploits 

You guys are wonderful.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1nn73lv5jpes

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

These are some good patches right here!

Only disappoint is that the grab has been "partially fixed". Glad some coarse of action have taken place, though.

Edited by Shoctopuss

Posted

Reading is fundamental.  This was on TOP of the work they did to improve bandwith and servers, which probably took 9 of the 10 hours.

Posted

You are a shitty person, please ----- off.

+21% exp is pretty sick tbh.

Posted

Can two hawks make a different type of bird?

Posted

The world bosses seem like something the whole server is supposed to work on? We had 100 people kill red nose and maybe 2-3 people got loot. 

Now it's 40? How does it determine who get's loot? Just DPS? ... with no aggro / healing/ tanking mechanics it just seems like the world boss is a DPS zerg fest where you die over and over , lose EXP and maybe get a item. Does not seem to have any skill involved in killing the boss with such things like avoidable mechanics/ phases etc. 

I get you don't want the trinity in your game but you have to replace it with something

or are these bosses not intended to be done by level 50/51/52/53 people.. 

Posted

I think we need a guild UI fix now, this never happened before. >.>

2016-03-23.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Did I mis-read? I didn't see anything about the disconnects going on all from the last update.

Posted

thanks dadxD

Posted

gV6jEKM.png

3/23/2016

hSwQE6C.png

Hidden Content

Love the new format and appreciate the effort.

The Known issues section seems extremely inaccurate according to topics replied to on the forums as Known or working on it.

Posted

Exploration: You can get four types of Easter Eggs including “Rainbow Easter Egg”

• Eggs are hidden throughout the world.  Find an Easter Egg by searching  the world to randomly get 1-2 Life/Star Eggs, 1-3 Raindrop Eggs, or 1-5 Rainbow Eggs

•  

• So those who have already explored the whole map doesnt get shit? Hmm..

Are you high or something? I really am not sure how you came to that conclusion... Whether you have already "explored" the map changes nothing, you still have to go out there and find the eggs.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Bosses should be open world - so people to fight for them, that will fix everything. And in fact how strong or weak is the boss would not matter anymore. And honestly mobs and bosses are incredibly weak. I made lvl 37 yesterday hunting rhutums :)

Edited by Ikcen

Posted

Still no walking toggle :(

We need our WOGGLE!

3 people like this

Posted

Something's -----y. I've been using a breeding calculator, and despite supposedly having a 100% chance to T4, I've failed 4 times, and yes I am using T3s. Either the chances have been heavily nerfed in our version, or the new pet breeding system is a sham.

Daum, I want answers.

Posted

Thought it was gonna be something amazing coming with 10 hrs QQ ........ well back to league i go

Have fun. No one will miss you.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

where is this priest that they mentioned ???? in heidel ???

Edited by solacephantomz

Posted

Field bosses are way to good now.. there are already people running around with multiple 40+ mil items from them..  the better players in the big guilds were getting rich already farming by farming them and now even more.   Why should I fail at farming a Ogre ring for 3 days If I can have 5 40mil+ belts instead..  Why do anything else to make money when fieldbosses are so much better?  

Worst part is there will not be many complains, not even 1pct of the playerbase is doing the world bosses and even less got loot.. everyone sees this as a good thing but people will soon realise grinding normal mobs is not worth it..  before this change there are people with 6 belts running around which is insane.

1 person likes this

Posted

First post -- just to say:  I had no clue I was surrounded by such a vast amount of self-entitled, impatient, ungrateful whiners.  SERIOUSLY.

"XYZ Hours"  wahhhhhhh

"No this, no that?!?!"  wahhhhhhhhh

Allow me to go against the grain here.  I think these updates are awesome!  It's great to see new content.  It all seems reasonably paced, too.  I personally don't want to blow through and finish all content ASAP.  This games is awesome, stop giving these guys such a hard time.

Get a job, appreciate things.  Balance out your life\entertainment, etc.  You'll see life differently!

/rantoff

-Aza

4 people like this

Posted

DAUM is a micro example of the problems we face in the US government. Too many idiots running the show, listen to your customer base and you might actually survive for a year or two....

1 person likes this

Posted

Are they also planning to give earlier tier 1 pets skills? Cause i got my pets before this patch, and they dont have the skills, and bonusses, but when i buy tier 1 now they do have it

2 people like this

Posted

EXP skills gained from exchanging pets will increase by 3%. 

DOes this mean u can have a +12% Combat EXP t4 dog??