• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 23rd

374 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Keep up the good work bringing Black Desert to us Daum Team. @CM_Jouska  Make sure to pass along the good vibes being sent to the team. :D

Edited by Cerithiel
4 people like this

Posted

DAUM is a micro example of the problems we face in the US government. Too many idiots running the show, listen to your customer base and you might actually survive for a year or two....

dont u think thats a bit of a dramatic comparison?

3 people like this

Posted

why.

its a common tier skill and if youre wasting your pet skills on a measly 9%, you should probably question a few other life choices you made in your life, call your dad and apologize to him for not taking what he said to you seriously and reroll tamer.

1440134492223.jpg

Posted

Great news about the infrastructure maintenance and it should help a lot of players

The software patch is, aside from a couple of fixes, rather lacklustre

Posted (edited)

Now that we have the breeding pet system can we plz have costumes and pets selling in the trade market? It's kinda outrageous that we need to invest 120euros on 12 T1 pets lvl them to 10 to get 6 T3 pets and then breed those T3 to have T4s with random skills... Even tho you can select some skills, having to dump 120e is rly too much... 

Merged my 2 T1s and got this: 

i6yLsik.png

And BTW you should fix this txt in the pet window: 

QQMn3B1.png

I'm not even a fisher nor alchemist -.-

Edited by Zhuque
2 people like this

Posted

Decided to exchange my orange brindle cat with black thin cat, big mistake! Now stuck with an abomination I most likely will never again use... :(

108d6cy.jpg

Basically an 18 euro disaster since I lost 2 8 euro cats to get this ugly thing!

is there a list already with possible pet skins?

Posted

So...common skill is exp? Yeah, $200 later I didn't get a single pet with combat exp on it. Nice play. You got me.

3 people like this

Posted

gachiGASM

gachiGASM 

Posted

And of course, no ghillie suit change.

just crap flare "counter"

Still not now that i'am going to be interested into the pvp tho.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not a bad start but it still needs changing, making it so Rescue cannot work if you've been hit by a player within the last 5 minutes would be a good idea. 

Problem is the glitch was also used in grinding when players were near death, so this was only fix so far.

Posted

Cash shop update please

Posted

Not 1 new outfit or pet no news on mediah blader ninja or awakening weps or even when we can get past fukin tier 5 horse and you fuked EU in the asss the entire day for just that amazing, if this game was free to play or pay to play for every region and didnt have a stupidly high price with low choice cash shop i wouldn't have said shit

nice tears bro, tell that to someone who cares about you, perhaps your mom ?

Decided to exchange my orange brindle cat with black thin cat, big mistake! Now stuck with an abomination I most likely will never again use... :(

108d6cy.jpg

Basically an 18 euro disaster since I lost 2 8 euro cats to get this ugly thing!

damn nature you're scary !

4 people like this

Posted

Long maintenance is an annoyance to all but if they rush them through and leave bugs/glitches it only makes more problems and more downtime.

Posted

I was really hoping for some new costumes

:(

Posted

oh thank you much for the pet being tradeable now I can finaly ask my brother for one of his trillion pets

Posted

Something's -----y. I've been using a breeding calculator, and despite supposedly having a 100% chance to T4, I've failed 4 times, and yes I am using T3s. Either the chances have been heavily nerfed in our version, or the new pet breeding system is a sham.

Daum, I want answers.

you mean the unnoficial breed calculator ? oh okay....!?

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm just wondering (and I see others are) if our existing pets will manage to get skills? ...I feel like the answer will be no and that we received a slight discount....however, if they want to help us out, skill reset for pets that allow us to gain skills or...let us turn in our pet and receive back a new one with 100 of the pearl shop food...

I don't mean to whine, but I also would have held off if they said something like "pets purchased at discounted rates at launch will not be receiving their skills"   assuming this is what it ends up being, then a bit of transparency would be nice. 

5 people like this

Posted

thank you, you guys are amazing not only did you fix how you do patch notes but you are making excellent progress.

@CM_Jouska  there is still a bug with wizard/witch mana absorption spell where if you have pets out especially the hawk  

the spell will catch your pet instead of the mob.This ends up being a dps loss and also when the spell catches your pet it only gives you back 

mana about half the time. in pve this is terrible in pvp this is terrible. mana absorption should not catch on your pets at all.

3 people like this

Posted

Soo @CM_Jouska, new pet breeding is a money pit ? I mean, I got that T3 Cat that I tried to exchange FOUR times with T2 & T3 cats to get a T4, and yet failed. Explain this ?

I'll explain, keep spending money bro.

1 person likes this

Posted

Good patch notes over all, all should be fine now in regards to the "Escape" 

Also lets see how the stability increases over the next few days, It was indeed a long Maintenance but I am sure it was worth it if any sign of improvement kicks in.

Posted

Ok, I know the server and network connectivity was the most important thing in the maintenance, but still 10 daytime hours is not acceptable. It doesn't matter if Netherlands has a strict 9-5 work hour, do only the maintenance and leave the unnecessary stuff for another time. I think there are many issues in-game that require fixing that are more important than some silly pet breeding system or a nonsense spring event that no one cares about. Horses breeding with themselves and removing 1 of the 2 breeding chances they have, or Zinc being the rarest of metals which you can only get from the 1 spot in the whole map when in Mediah there is a node for it, are just some of the examples of things that should be fixed in a patch before adding any new stuff. Especially if it's stuff that no one needs, or that people don't get affected by. Who is going to return my horses to a breedable state because your game is broken? Are you going to pay for the 600 Zinc Ore we need to build the noble wagon or weapons,saddles,tools,etc..? Maybe next time you might want to fix real issues with the game instead of 10 hour useless patches. Thank you.

2 people like this

Posted

You seemed to have broken something. Mobs don't pathfind properly unless hit with certain attacks and thus reset constantly making it look like they take no damage. If the player is pretty much right in front of them, it works no problem.

Posted

Thought it was gonna be something amazing coming with 10 hrs QQ ........ well back to league i go

I guess you sit at 180ap 200dp and level 55 and ready for mediah content ?
I guessed so...casual, pfff

1 person likes this

Posted

Exploration Eggs ... It looks like this.

2016-03-23_101437083.JPG

2016-03-23_101795488.JPG

Posted

Where are the panties that were in CBT2, All you have to do is release them and you can have my money.

Yes! The default ones are so ugly and i don't like any of the ones in the shop currently. :(