• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - March 23rd

374 posts in this topic

Posted

Thought it was gonna be something amazing coming with 10 hrs QQ ........ well back to league i go

And please stay there, obviously you can't read.

Posted

@CM_Jouska who do i talk to about this ? this character has the same name as me and it is so annoying because they sit in general chat everyday and mock me lol.

the whole reason i pre ordered this game was to reserve my name for merit and rp reeasons2016-03-22_252653775.thumb.JPG.ffd7c392e and now to see someone else have it its terrible. I am the one in all white that looks like the actual flemeth 

1 person likes this

Posted

The world bosses seem like something the whole server is supposed to work on? We had 100 people kill red nose and maybe 2-3 people got loot. 

Now it's 40? How does it determine who get's loot? Just DPS? ... with no aggro / healing/ tanking mechanics it just seems like the world boss is a DPS zerg fest where you die over and over , lose EXP and maybe get a item. Does not seem to have any skill involved in killing the boss with such things like avoidable mechanics/ phases etc. 

I get you don't want the trinity in your game but you have to replace it with something

or are these bosses not intended to be done by level 50/51/52/53 people.. 

yeah it's remplaced with massive castle sieges and node wars wich are coming soon, this is not supposed to be a pve centric game with huge pve bosses mecanics, but an openworld pvp centric game. enjoy.

Posted

"flares can be put on marketplace...will be craftable"

Well there's the answer to the ghilli suit

I personally only chalked ghilli suits upto a very slight advantage in pvp, but this should be the hard counter that some people were asking for.  Nice change.

Can you explain what flare does ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Field bosses are way to good now.. there are already people running around with multiple 40+ mil items from them..  the better players in the big guilds were getting rich already farming by farming them and now even more.   Why should I fail at farming a Ogre ring for 3 days If I can have 5 40mil+ belts instead..  Why do anything else to make money when fieldbosses are so much better?  

Worst part is there will not be many complains, not even 1pct of the playerbase is doing the world bosses and even less got loot.. everyone sees this as a good thing but people will soon realise grinding normal mobs is not worth it..  before this change there are people with 6 belts running around which is insane.

you mean it's not fair that people who play more have more stuff ?
ok.
-Sizer

Posted

When are you guys going to add more costumes to the game...? -_-

2 people like this

Posted

Yay, great patch!!

Posted

Hey at least they dont just patch it with exploits going rampage and destroy an mmo like Trino huh ?

Keep crying about the downtime kiddo's.

Posted

No hair bug fix :/

Posted

Was hoping the eggs would be more colorful.  Thanks Arliia for the pix.

Posted

No hair bug fix :/

Mine is only bugged when im in my house same for you ?

Posted

Can you explain what flare does ?

People with Ghillie suits have their name hidden. Using flare allows their name to be seen. Advantageous in PvP as it is difficult to tell whether they're friendly or not.

Posted

A lot of ungrateful people here, which comes with any update. Complaining about things they probably don't understand. 

Posted

Mine is all the time.

Posted

@CM_Jouska who do i talk to about this ? this character has the same name as me and it is so annoying because they sit in general chat everyday and mock me lol.

the whole reason i pre ordered this game was to reserve my name for merit and rp reeasons2016-03-22_252653775.thumb.JPG.ffd7c392e and now to see someone else have it its terrible. I am the one in all white that looks like the actual flemeth 

They problably spelled their name with a capital i instead of an L, so they technically don't have the same name. Probably nothing daum can do about the name other then how the person seems to be harassing you, report them for that.

Posted

@CM_Jouska I can't breed my tier 1 hawk with my tier 3 hawk, how does this work? did I just waste 11 euros?

Posted

I'm just wondering (and I see others are) if our existing pets will manage to get skills? ...I feel like the answer will be no and that we received a slight discount....however, if they want to help us out, skill reset for pets that allow us to gain skills or...let us turn in our pet and receive back a new one with 100 of the pearl shop food...

I don't mean to whine, but I also would have held off if they said something like "pets purchased at discounted rates at launch will not be receiving their skills"   assuming this is what it ends up being, then a bit of transparency would be nice. 

I would really like a reply on this, I got my pets during the discount and I don't think it's normal that they don't have skills now.

They should have informed us that the pets bought during launch would be gimped, this is not fair.

1 person likes this

Posted

This sound pay to win for me. If I understand correctly one person can buy 500 pets to have a shit load of t4 pets and cumulate their bonus?

Changes in Pet Skill

• Any EXP boost effect of the same type from a pet will be overlapped.

• IF three summoned pets each have an effect of Combat EXP +3%, the total bonus will give +9%.

• However, one pet cannot acquire the same type of duplicate skill.

• Bonuses from summoned pets are now cumulative.

• Pets will get a specific number of skills based on their tier.

• Tier 1-2: 1 skill, Tier 3: 2 skills, Tier 4: 3 skills

Posted

@CM_Jouska When breeding pets the new toltip window that apears next to the pet window (the one that shoes the buffs) has some wierd letters and symbols. Also I was under the impression that when you breed pets the new one would look different but mine still look the same :(

#3% Gathering exp :( im not a gatherer Q_Q

Posted

This sound pay to win for me. If I understand correctly one person can buy 500 pets to have a shit load of t4 pets and cumulate their bonus?

Wat. You can only cast 3 pets so bonus is +9%. No big deal. Better to buy costume and get 10% exp bonus.

Posted

Video of the Pathfinding issue:

Posted

I would really like a reply on this, I got my pets during the discount and I don't think it's normal that they don't have skills now.

They should have informed us that the pets bought during launch would be gimped, this is not fair.

Pets you buy now still don't have skills, not sure if they can learn them while the level up or that you can only get it through exchanging 2 pets and pray to get nice skills and no abomination that scares the heck out of you.

Basically a very expensive pet system,

Posted

This is my problem with the hair! >:(

The hair is transparent and you can see the scalp of char if using blond, red, blue, etc hair color...

tukka.PNG

Posted

How exactly is this pay to win ? none of the buffs are pay to win so go back to your gave mister.

Posted

awesome, now fix your storefront. I'm getting Internal server error when i click checkout.