• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ready for new content...

53 posts in this topic

Posted

I believe it is time for some new content, the games been out a month now...

I started playing two weeks ago, already have a soft capped char pretty much. Tried few of the classes, bought an entire city, got ships...

I have been spending the last 4 days fishing every day the same thing.. Saving up gold for what, only to buy a 20 mil ring?...

Once you start the games all fun, but then you get high level , you do most of the things and theres nothing to do but repeat the same thing over and over.

No I did not rush 50, I actually gained quite a lot of levels from fishing its self.

I'm ready for new content, new classes, new whatever.. But anything new, the game is repetitive and getting boring... Well is boring, I watch TV while fishing all day... At least in other MMO's I have things to work towards, here I have nothing.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Not everyone plays 20 hours a day, calm down :)

Besides, I highly doubt you are even remotely prepared. Go do something else than fishing.

Edited by gosu

Posted

...bought an entire city, got ships...

But did you build a wall?  You should build a wall.

3 people like this

Posted

Not everyone plays 20 hours a day, calm down :)

Besides, I highly doubt you are even remotely prepared. Go do something else than fishing.

Actually most of the higher level players will admit that all they do is fish, other then fishing theres not really anything to do.. No sense in trading if I can make 3x more fishing? 

No sense in gathering if I have nothing to craft or gather for and can fish and buy the mats? 

Posted

Actually most of the higher level players will admit that all they do is fish, other then fishing theres not really anything to do.. No sense in trading if I can make 3x more fishing? 

No sense in gathering if I have nothing to craft or gather for and can fish and buy the mats? 

putting words in higher player's mouths now are we?

You have done literally nothing if you are level 50 and won't even try and gear up on the good gear. You have at least a months worth of grinding for gear ahead of you as content before you really should be asking for anything.

Posted

Get get to level 55 and the redo the post 

1 person likes this

Posted

putting words in higher player's mouths now are we?

You have done literally nothing if you are level 50 and won't even try and gear up on the good gear. You have at least a months worth of grinding for gear ahead of you as content before you really should be asking for anything.

I have +15 weapon and +15 armor so yea.. Keep going please?

Posted

I mean, is not like OP is trolling and lying, check factcheckers guys 

Posted (edited)

About 70-90% of the population should be at least 50 b4 the next update which introduces a bunch of content

Edited by Mangos
1 person likes this

Posted

I believe it is time for some new content, the games been out a month now...

I started playing two weeks ago, already have a soft capped char pretty much. Tried few of the classes, bought an entire city, got ships...

I have been spending the last 4 days fishing every day the same thing.. Saving up gold for what, only to buy a 20 mil ring?...

Once you start the games all fun, but then you get high level , you do most of the things and theres nothing to do but repeat the same thing over and over.

No I did not rush 50, I actually gained quite a lot of levels from fishing its self.

I'm ready for new content, new classes, new whatever.. But anything new, the game is repetitive and getting boring... Well is boring, I watch TV while fishing all day... At least in other MMO's I have things to work towards, here I have nothing.

Dis bait notthing moar

Go outside, fly a kite and stop chugging a bottle of $200 wine. You'll enjoy it more. Plus wouldnt be as bored and bad if you did this all on an Alienware

Posted

U always  can  pvp pk , farm  at least i  try =P .

Posted

Go do something else for 4-5 months while we normal people catch up

Posted (edited)

I have +15 weapon and +15 armor so yea.. Keep going please?

1. You're probably lying, but lets pretend you aren't.

2. You certainly don't have plussed up witch earings or mark of shadows, wheres your tree spirit belt or ogre ring?

3. How many skill points do you have? Probably next to nothing since you're only level 50

4. As said, you're only 50... you've barely grinded which is again why you are likely NOT all +15s, while certainly you could have bought you way there.... this reeks of a troll post so I'm going to go ahead and say you're lying. Even if not lying see other points and that you can get to 54-55 rather easily on this version.

Edited by Huntler

Posted

sorry LOL at this topic 

Posted

giphy.gif

3 people like this

Posted

The nerd rage is almost completely. Yes continue mmmmmmmm

image.jpg

Posted

trump donald trump deal with it

Posted

Your name is Donald Trump. Your word is invalid by default.

Posted

This thread is plagued with casual gamers, i canr believe a progressive suggestion is being to screw off, talk about insane. Guess we should have gone with how long the kr got their content with less classes too. 

So wevwait anout a year to get mediah then, and blader in 1-2 years so casual can catch up fishin. 

Next suggestion valencia and ninaj classes released 2020 please.

2 people like this

Posted

This thread is plagued with casual gamers, i canr believe a progressive suggestion is being to screw off, talk about insane. Guess we should have gone with how long the kr got their content with less classes too. 

So wevwait anout a year to get mediah then, and blader in 1-2 years so casual can catch up fishin. 

troll alert

Posted (edited)

Next suggestion valencia and ninaj classes released 2020 please.

He might be right, i am looking for new content or better other classes, since i like to try the others they seem like fun, but he shouldn't have chosen trump as profile name/avatar, how can you take him serious?!?! 

Edited by Biosource
1 person likes this

Posted

Get get to level 55 and the redo the post 

There is no efficient grinding spot post 51.

You'd have to artistically grind serendia shrine or kzarka shrine for days. And then what? The game lacks consistent content that is not a grind. Little to strive and work for other than RNG gear enchantment 

Posted (edited)

Topic fail

Even when they do release new content, you will not be prepared if all you do is hit level and fish.  The game has a lot more to do than that.

Just to start, the amount of CON investment you need is very insane, which personally I'm enjoying, but then again I am insane.

Edited by Andaro

Posted

People think grinding in this game is hard past 50, when hardcore leveler made 50-55 in less than a week. In lineage 2 even hardcores would stay 1 month in the same spot. Casual be casual, stop crying.

Posted

Why is Drumpf trolling BDO! Game has been out 3 weeks.