• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ready for new content...

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Actually most of the higher level players will admit that all they do is fish, other then fishing theres not really anything to do.. No sense in trading if I can make 3x more fishing? 

No sense in gathering if I have nothing to craft or gather for and can fish and buy the mats? 

You could not be more wrong.

Posted

I have a life and a work so no, thank you :D

This is what i thought when i read this thing

lion.gif

Posted

troll alert

call me a troll for what? Pointing out hoe stupid you people are?

Pointing out that casuals want the entire community to slow down to snail pace and not get content soon? 

I believe youre the troll here, the troll that wants the communities desire for better content for what we PAID for.

Go back to playing WoW and wait for those yearly update.

Posted

I have +15 weapon and +15 armor so yea.. Keep going please?

screenshot or gtfo even if its true there's ton to do in this game anyway go join some guild and do stuffs with them 

Posted

So I wanna go venture to median and make a blader... do I hate to wait 9 months?
To do those?

Posted

they said int he Q&A Mediah would be coming 'very soon' so I doubt that will be 9 months

Posted

too soon!

Posted (edited)

Black Desert is a mmo that is time consuming, if you're going to be a "casual gamer" I really don't think this is the right game.

Everything in Black desert takes time, the excuses "I'm casual". "I have a job" are not excuses, you should have known because there were beta opportunities, youtube videos and  can play on other continents. 

The people who actually enjoy the game and play it often should be able to get new content and not be held back by the people who are casual and slow.

And no it doesn't take a long time to get to 50 if you're grinding btw.. People have gotten from 1-50 in 1 day so yeah.

Edited by DonaldTrump

Posted (edited)

call me a troll for what? Pointing out hoe stupid you people are?

Pointing out that casuals want the entire community to slow down to snail pace and not get content soon? 

I believe youre the troll here, the troll that wants the communities desire for better content for what we PAID for.

Go back to playing WoW and wait for those yearly update.

I called you a troll because your history on how long it took for Kr to get certain things is 100% wrong. I called you a troll because its clear you are making fake, ridiculous arguments (ripe with hyperbole). And just for the record, I'm not a casual. If you're only level 50, yeah you're a casual, just like the OP.

Edited by Huntler

Posted

Black Desert is a mmo that is time consuming, if you're going to be a "casual gamer" I really don't think this is the right game.

Everything in Black desert takes time, the excuses "I'm casual". "I have a job" are not excuses, you should have known because there were beta opportunities, youtube videos and  can play on other continents. 

The people who actually enjoy the game and play it often should be able to get new content and not be held back by the people who are casual and slow.

And no it doesn't take a long time to get to 50 if you're grinding btw.. People have gotten from 1-50 in 1 day so yeah.

Even if you wear to Get it, you will be back 3Weeks after that asking for more -and instead of waiting 4-6 Months like schedule, you will be Sitting thier Twiddling yer Thumbs for 11 months .

Posted

Hate to break it to you, but if you're only level 50 (as you claim) you're a casual.

Posted

Just give us the held back classes ffs, how many players are stuck playing a class they have no interest in, and no idea when they will be implemented is retarded. 

If I knew it will be 6 - 12 months I'll level my current class to 55 so I can actually help my guild in siege but If it's 1 - 2 months I'll save the time and effort and concentrate on earning money. But no all we get is soon or they may release differently from other regions. This is really pissing me off if you can't tell.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think the OP wants variety to his gaming not that he's done it all.

The game is pretty reptitive, but then again it is Korean. Grind for money, grind for gear, grind for levels. Enhance the gear, gear broke grind again for more gear to enhance. Buy gear with grinded money. Fish. Rinse, reapeat.

Posted

OP's just a bad obvious troll, stop replying please.

Posted

OP's just a bad obvious troll, stop replying please.

Pretty sure insulting people on the forums is against the rules, and who are you to tell the other people if they can reply or not?

Posted

Why do people hit level 50 and assume they're done?

Posted

I believe it is time for some new content, the games been out a month now...

I started playing two weeks ago, already have a soft capped char pretty much.

So which is it? Everything can be done in a month or is it a time consuming MMO that casuals should not play? You cannot even make a solid argument without contradicting yourself. You are a fool.

Just stop posting. The sooner people like you leave the game the better.

Posted

#thread

Posted

So which is it? Everything can be done in a month or is it a time consuming MMO that casuals should not play? You cannot even make a solid argument without contradicting yourself. You are a fool.

Just stop posting. The sooner people like you leave the game the better.

1458084501813.jpg.7ea8ba1f3c5791943faf252cd9892603.jpg

Posted

All these people who say "if you are only level 50 you are a casual." This makes me feel bad since im not even lvl 50. What does that make me?

Posted

I believe it is time for some new content, the games been out a month now...

I started playing two weeks ago, already have a soft capped char pretty much. Tried few of the classes, bought an entire city, got ships...

I have been spending the last 4 days fishing every day the same thing.. Saving up gold for what, only to buy a 20 mil ring?...

Once you start the games all fun, but then you get high level , you do most of the things and theres nothing to do but repeat the same thing over and over.

No I did not rush 50, I actually gained quite a lot of levels from fishing its self.

I'm ready for new content, new classes, new whatever.. But anything new, the game is repetitive and getting boring... Well is boring, I watch TV while fishing all day... At least in other MMO's I have things to work towards, here I have nothing.

so + 7 weapon + 5 armor , bares jewely, just dinged 50, ready for next content w00t w00t.

sorry but no your 60ap 63dp don't cut it at all.
bare minimum is +15 on gears ( turned blue ) and pri witch/mark tri bares belt  or tree spirit ( +rhutum if dp ) , tri-bares+ neck or ogre ring. ( 120-160ap and 150+ dp )
keep crying '' no pve content ''
THAT IS WHY the content is not getting out so soon, to let people get their gears for castle sieges and 55+ content.
because the game is not focused on pve but on PVP.
if you don't start gearing up on par with your ennemies and doing those guild quests daily to have funds .
you're gonna be one of the crying bears when castle siege and nodes wars start because 

1- you won't be able to build a control tent ( needed to take par on wars )
2- no siege canons ( greatly helps for siege )

3- no gears to actualy pvp other guilds ( gonna get -----d 0-500 )

and you are ultimately gonna go back to wow saying BDO end game sucks because you could not play it right.
5/7 troll post.

no instances doesnt mean there is no gear progression to have.
it means you have to do it in the open-world.

1 person likes this

Posted

I called you a troll because your history on how long it took for Kr to get certain things is 100% wrong. I called you a troll because its clear you are making fake, ridiculous arguments (ripe with hyperbole). And just for the record, I'm not a casual. If you're only level 50, yeah you're a casual, just like the OP.

whats wrong with casuals? We paid for the fame the same way you did. Heck ive dropped alot of money here, just because i dont partake on the stupid grinding of the game more frequent than you zombies doesnt mean i cant voice my opinion. Casuals or hardcore we both paid for the game, so stfu and stop discriminating against people, you freaking pleb.

Posted

I got level 54 full +15 and 1 duo witch 1 pri witch and 2 pri marks. I don't want new content yet.

Posted

I got level 54 full +15 and 1 duo witch 1 pri witch and 2 pri marks. I don't want new content yet.

screenshots pls

Posted

Game out for a month and 0 update really make me sad

and who cares about witch and mark, they will become dirt cheap after the update anyways

you just need a ogre ring then you are all set