• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Maintenance is getting me kicked from my guild

121 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My guild has a gear and level requirement which I was behind on and I had taken off 2 days of work to get this done. With all this maintenance and extended maintenance I won't make make the levels I need to stay in the guild. Thanks a bunch Daum, for wasting everyone's time and ruining my game experience.

Edited by Douglas Quaid
1 person likes this

Posted

LOL

28 people like this

Posted

It's ok my good little goy, you can get caught back up merely by spending a few of your extra shekels in the cash shop. Oy Vey don't you know there are many wonderful items there?

Posted

Give me the Blader !!!!!! i cant fishing anymore !!!!!!!

2 people like this

Posted

g3KvO.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Well I guess you are the one ruining your gaming experience if you are letting yourself get forced to play just to stay in a guild.

And btw. if your leader kicks you out of your guild because you weren't able to make progress during a maintenance I got a little tip for u. Leave that guild.

And now get the hell out of here you god damn bait.

24 people like this

Posted

Well every one know it is maintenance day, maybe your planning is the problem.....

Posted

Are they supposed to feel bad for either; your guild has exceptionally strict requirements, or that you sucked at meeting those requirements? I'm guessing you fail at a LOT of things and it's always someone else's fault.

2 people like this

Posted

Taking days off work to catch up to guild requirements? you need to look at your life.

24 people like this

Posted

There's nothing in the cash shop that can buy me the levels and gear that I need to stay in the guild.

This is not a joke, by Thursday I have to have to be level 53 or I'm gone, and 10 hours delay is a huge blow to my leveling plan.

Now what am I supposed to do? I will essentially be homeless.

Posted (edited)

Find a guild that fits your play style better. 

It appears the guild has already made you take time off work, which is excessive. It will only get worse from here on.

Edited by Luciferia
1 person likes this

Posted

Search another guild, there are many better(More friendly) guilds around :)  If they don't accept your situation, they are not worth your or anyone else's time :)

Posted

Nice trolling attempt.

1 person likes this

Posted

LMAO

You should honestly feel bad about this comparison, but I can't stop laughing to do it myself. A+ thread.

For real though, you already knew there was 8 hour maintainence today. If two extra hours seriously messes up your "plans", you had a pretty bad plan to begin with.

2 people like this

Posted

Let me know the name of this guild so I can avoid them like the plague =/

8 people like this

Posted

Glad whiners like u going homeless

Posted

I wish every homeless person in the world could punch you in the face now.

6 people like this

Posted

lol, this is such a troll topic and people took the bait.

If you had an alienware, you wouldn't have fallen behind. It would have leveled for you in the most efficient way possible. You lacked the presence of mind to purchase one, and let it do all of the grinding for you.

2 people like this

Posted

Must be a Troll - Or, you seriously need to leave that Guild dude. What a bunch of fkwits.

Posted

So you scheduled 2 days off to catch up, and yet you failed to realize that every Tuesday/Wednesday of the week is maintenance day? Have you not played the game in the last 2-3 weeks...*Facepalm sorry dude you get no sympathies, it's not Daum/PA fault that you decided to ignore the fact that regular maintenance happens every Tuesday/Wednesday.. You deserve to be gkicked just for this lack of awareness. I definitely would not want someone this clueless in a guild I was running.

Posted

My guild has a gear and level requirement which I was behind on and I had taken off 2 days of work to get this done. With all this maintenance and extended maintenance I won't make make the levels I need to stay in the guild. Thanks a bunch Daum, for wasting everyone's time and ruining my game experience.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Let me know the name of this guild so I can avoid them like the plague =/

This. The purpose of a game is FUN, your guild litteraly breaks your fun by rushing you. I'm sorry but you're either a self made victim or a troll. Neither of these deserve help or compassion.

1 person likes this

Posted

You're guild sounds terrible. I assume that besides gear you also have to grind to 54 also? Your guild is going to be super pro...until more content comes out and you spent 40 hours grinding from 50 -54 for no reason because everyone else caught up quickly.

Posted (edited)

It surprises me how little people know about guild requirements of first 10 ranks of guilds. Yes, this happens, yeah it sucks. That's why I left my guild with similar requirements because I'm not here to quit my job or stress about unrealistic weekly deadlines. If you're so disposable to them why are you working so hard to keep up? A guild should be your home.

Edited by Yule
1 person likes this

Posted

lol, this is such a troll topic and people took the bait.

If you had an alienware, you wouldn't have fallen behind. It would have leveled for you in the most efficient way possible. You lacked the presence of mind to purchase one, and let it do all of the grinding for you.

and get 160FPS on max settings with a rez of 5970x1080