• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Maintenance is getting me kicked from my guild

121 posts in this topic

Posted

Hmm take 2 days off from work miss the pay and if your boss sees this your fired or quit that lame ass guild, if that seems like a hard choice then you clearly have your priorities screwed up.

Posted (edited)

That I know personally, I did not say a lot as in players in general.

These are the experienced korean veterans and even some brand new to the game that received guidance from the vets, not only are they 53 but they've progressed in other areas at incredible speeds, not just level.  

You can go into any server and jump into each channel and look at growth rankings and see that not that many people have greatly surpassed 53. 

edit: changed the wording from 'a lot' to 'not that many' to appease the OP. Point still stands, go look at in-game growth rankings to see how many people have greatly surpassed 53 with over 300,000 games sold. 

Edited by realistic1

Posted

Maintenance made me lose my wife and job.

Posted

LMFAO Man this thread was a A+ read

Posted

Wow.  So your guild had very clear requirements and timeframes set uo, which you agreed to, and you wasted their time by being an incompetent player?

I feel awful for any friends you made there that now look bad by association. 

Posted

My guild has a gear and level requirement which I was behind on and I had taken off 2 days of work to get this done. With all this maintenance and extended maintenance I won't make make the levels I need to stay in the guild. Thanks a bunch Daum, for wasting everyone's time and ruining my game experience.

Sounds like you are getting you kicked from your guild.

Sounds like your Guild being unreasonable is getting you kicked from your guild.

Sounds like Maintenance happens on a schedule that is pretty much regular, and that the latter two conditions should be accounted for by the player or the guild.

Sounds like you're SOL mate. 

Posted

There's nothing in the cash shop that can buy me the levels and gear that I need to stay in the guild.

This is not a joke, by Thursday I have to have to be level 53 or I'm gone, and 10 hours delay is a huge blow to my leveling plan.

Now what am I supposed to do? I will essentially be homeless.

Yea seriously man it's a game... worrying about hitting a certain marker to appease your guild is no way to enjoy the game.  Your guild isn't taking advantage of all the systems BDO has to offer if they are only concerned with level and gear requirements.  Guilds are supposed to be a place of comfort to relax and enjoy tasks with fellow members not feel stressed to meet a quota.

Posted

You can go into any server and jump into each channel and look at growth rankings and see that not a lot of people have greatly surpassed 53. 

You need to re-read what I said. I never said a lot, I said many. I am not talking about random people on non-competitive servers or players in general, I am talking about players that I know.

Greatly surpassed as in have reached 53 and progressed in other areas such as crafting. I rephrased what I said for a second time now so that you can better understand it. You may be looking at the rankings on different channels but competitive guilds have over a dozen 53s in their ranks.    

Posted

Many of you are blaming me for joining this guild but I didn't mention that I have friends IRL that joined and that's why I joined as well, but I am not as fast as they are, and if I get kicked, I'll still have my IRL friends but we won't be able to talk about game, experiences, etc, it's just going to be a huge downgrade in the game enjoyment and experience for me.

I may lose my IRL friends if we can't roll together, just by not being able to participate in the thing they do. That's why I'm pressured so much.

Well if you lose your IRL friends because of that, then they were truly never your friends and you don't need people like that. 

Posted

How did we get to the 5th page on this topic? O.o

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear god, why would you want to play with people like that? What a sad, sad group of people.

Posted

Blame is pointed in the wrong direction.

Take responsibility for your own actions or lack thereof.

Posted

Anyway you look at it you are in the wrong guild.  Either their standards are too high or you just aren't hardcore enough for them.  Just move on.

Posted

Wait...so HE is a noob, when it is his guildleader who doesn't understand his situation? O.o Right'o!

yes, because he's such a noob at reasoning with the guildleader/officers.  Let's just cry about it on the forums, shall we?

Posted

You need to re-read what I said. I never said a lot, I said many. I am not talking about random people on non-competitive servers or players in general, I am talking about players that I know.

Greatly surpassed as in have reached 53 and progressed in other areas such as crafting. I rephrased what I said for a second time now so that you can better understand it. You may be looking at the rankings on different channels but competitive guilds have over a dozen 53s in their ranks.    

I carefully read what you said, I just do not agree with the statement you made while assuring this totally random (likely non-competitive player) that he shouldn't worry as he has 'plenty of time' because reaching 53 is not difficult  and 'many' have greatly surpassed 53.

Not only did I read your post carefully, I took into consideration who you were replying to and the reason you were replying- 'dont worry random working dude whose level I have no clue of -you have plenty of time, it is not difficult and many employed people have greatly exceeded 53'. Just clarifying that this (many) is NOT accurate when looking at the in-game ranking stats.

Now you seem to be backtracking a bit and pulling out the 'I was not talking about random people or non-competitive players with my comment when replying TO and reassuring a random likely non-competitive player who stated he needed 'levels' (plural) to reach 53 suggesting that this is not difficult and he has plenty of time? 

I am not suggesting the grind is difficult for everyone, I am not suggesting the OP cannot hit 53 in his goal time, I am not suggesting that there are not NA players that are 54, I am just suggesting that all this is the minority right now. 

I edited the wording of my last post as you seem hung up on me using the word a lot instead of many but this does not change my point at all.  Over 300000 games sold and you are suggesting that competitive guilds having over a dozen players at 53 means that many have greatly surpassed 53? No, 'some' have passed the 53 mark (and wouldn't say greatly for most) but this is the extreme minority right now. Poor wording on your part is all when trying to reassure some random person that needs more than one level to hit his 53 goal (who may not be on a competitive server) that he has 'plenty' of time. 

Personally, I think the OP was bored and trolling but I was also bored during the downtime and decided to entertain myself with this thread. Game is up so I am done here. Happy gaming 

Posted

My guild has a gear and level requirement which I was behind on and I had taken off 2 days of work to get this done. With all this maintenance and extended maintenance I won't make make the levels I need to stay in the guild. Thanks a bunch Daum, for wasting everyone's time and ruining my game experience.

i feel you bro.
I will loose my guild spot too if i can't catch up with my fishing quota today.
#rekt

Posted (edited)

greatly surpassed 53.

I stopped reading right here because I'm not sure what you're going on about lol. By greatly surpassed I made it clear that it's been done by employed and in areas outside of leveling such as crafting or making money. I don't think you read carefully enough.   

Edit: Here's a screenshot of my channel since you said there weren't that many on the channels you checked on. This is on Edan, the average for PVPers is very high into 52 and 53 around here. There are many more on the other channels.  

8Bs4D8V.png

Edited by Circe
included screenshot

Posted

Many of you are blaming me for joining this guild but I didn't mention that I have friends IRL that joined and that's why I joined as well, but I am not as fast as they are, and if I get kicked, I'll still have my IRL friends but we won't be able to talk about game, experiences, etc, it's just going to be a huge downgrade in the game enjoyment and experience for me.

I may lose my IRL friends if we can't roll together, just by not being able to participate in the thing they do. That's why I'm pressured so much.

Real friends would leave this guild after you got a kick. 

Maybe, its a better thing to create or change into another guild with your friends. It sounds that you have stress about "playing" the game. Did you enjoy it?

Maybe, its a better thing to create or change into another guild with your friends. It sounds that you have stress about "playing" the game. Did you enjoy it?

Posted (edited)

I stopped reading right here because I'm not sure what you're going on about lol. By greatly surpassed I made it clear that it's been done by employed and in areasoutside of leveling such as crafting or making money. I don't think you read carefully enough.   

Edit: Here's a screenshot of my channel since you said there weren't that many on the channels you checked on. This is on Edan, the average for PVPers is very high into 52 and 53 around here. There are many more on the other channels.  

8Bs4D8V.png

300000+ games packages sold and you show me a 'competitive' pvp channel where only '12' people have even passed 53.5 point and this is your backing for the statement that 'many' people have 'greatly' surpassed level 53 when encouraging a random player that this is not difficult and he has plenty of time in two days? 

Your last post stated that you 'stopped reading here' on my post and yet, you felt comfortable replying anyway and also felt the need to tell 'me' I do not read careful enough? lmfao. 

Again, I read what you wrote regarding the topic of character levels and also saw how you attempted to twist the 'greatly' surpassing 53 into 'oh they did crafting too' after your first post when I simply stated that the rankings do not support your claim that 'many' players have 'greatly' surpassed 53 on a discussion about 'character levels'.  

For the record, the channel I frequent most often (as of the typing of this post)  has 5 people over 53.5 several of which are guildies with one guildie at 55. Checking 6 other channels, all similar findings so again, this is the minority not majority. To sum up.... I found your comment misleading and replied to your post stating such and you continue to twist which is not productive so I am done visiting this thread.  

Edited by realistic1

Posted

LOL....

Well at least if the OP doesnt make it through, then at least we have found our BDO COMEDIAN !!!!

Great posts OP, looking forward to more of your comical weirdness B|

Posted

I am done visiting this thread.  

Peace out man, I made my point clear.