• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Ranger is Lvl 50? Pls read!

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi,

your Ranger is Level 50? Then i have a unusual request...:-)

Please remove all items from your Character (in the Inventory, even the cosmetic ones), remove all buffs (from buff-food for example), store all your Pets.

After this, please write down your HP (hitpoints), Mana-Points (the green Bar) and your Level in Health (Hotkey P)

Please check also if you get any extra HP from a guild-skill. If so, please write it also down here!

Then, please write HP, MP and Health-Level here (+ your Character-Level when it is not 50 and if you get HP from guild-Skills, please add this information too).

This costs you 2 minutes, and i would realy appriciate it!

Why this all?
I try to find out, if the HP you get every Level is random or what are the relationship...
Also i want to know if there is a difference between your HP and my HP...

Thanks a lot!

Joerg

Edited by JoergH

Posted

1095 HP with nothing buffing that number. I've got level 22 of the Health stat. With all of my gear and what not on, I've got 1595 HP. 

Posted

I can't do it right now, but I will later.

What is the purpose though?  Everyone's HP will be different based on their Health stat.  You level this stat up by eating food, which in turn gives permanent increases to your HP and MP.

Posted (edited)

I'm level 51 with 860 base hp with a level 6 health skill (I don't buy/craft enough food :P) With all of my gear on I have 1460hp.

Edited by Shanst Takeda

Posted (edited)

1095 HP with nothing buffing that number. I've got level 22 of the Health stat. With all of my gear and what not on, I've got 1595 HP. 

1095 is without Items?
You are Level 50?
And Healthstat give you +210 HP right?

I can't do it right now, but I will later.

What is the purpose though?  Everyone's HP will be different based on their Health stat.  You level this stat up by eating food, which in turn gives permanent increases to your HP and MP.

Thanks for checking it!
Thats why i need not only your HP (without Items and buffs), i need also your health stat...

I'm level 51 with 860 base hp with a level 6 health skill (I don't buy/craft enough food :P)

Thanks! So with 6 Healthstat you get +50HP...

Edited by JoergH

Posted

At work atm so can't check, but I think there's a guild skill that adds hp.

Posted (edited)

1095 is without Items?You are Level 50?
And Healthstat give you +210 HP right?

I have 1095 HP without items, I'm level 53, and I have level 22 for Health. 

Edit: I'm getting +20 HP from my guild.

Edited by Ayl

Posted

Level 50

750 Base HP/ Health Level 4 (HP+30)

HP 1200 With 3-Part Heve Fully geared

Hope this helps!

^_^

Posted

At work atm so can't check, but I think there's a guild skill that adds hp.

Thanks! Will add this to list above!

@all: Can you please add the information if you get any extra HP from guild-skills? Thanks!

Posted

Thanks! Will add this to list above!

@all: Can you please add the information if you get any extra HP from guild-skills? Thanks!

Corrected my post.

Posted (edited)

Level 51, level 15 health skill, 959 HP. 619 Mana.
1559 HP with gear on.

Edited by Yirosu

Posted (edited)

Level 50, 714 base hp & 467 mp. With level 5 health 754 hp 507 mp.

Edited by Artemis

Posted

Thanks everybody!

Can you add your Mana-Points (the green Bar) to your Postings?

Sorry, i forget this in the initial post...:-(

Thanks!

Posted

1182. Lv 53 with lv 27 health that gives +260 , and getting +40 hp from guild skill.

Which means i would have 882 HP at lv 53 without any extra from guild skill and Health buff.

My mana is 701.

Posted (edited)

lvl 50,
with health lvl 11 (+100hp/+95mp)
hp: 817
mp: 551

base 
(no health/guild skills etc)
hp: 717
mp: 456

Edited by detached

Posted

I personally believe that it's not random, and that it's % based. So if you say got to level 30 health skill at level 1 and then leveled to 50, you would indeed have a much higher base hp pool, then someone who got to 50 and then started eating food to raise health stat. But this is just a theory....A GAME THEORY!

Posted (edited)

I personally believe that it's not random, and that it's % based. So if you say got to level 30 health skill at level 1 and then leveled to 50, you would indeed have a much higher base hp pool, then someone who got to 50 and then started eating food to raise health stat. But this is just a theory....A GAME THEORY!

No, i tested it with two Level 12 Ranger... both used no buff-food.

But after level 5, the HP they get every level seem to be random... it seems there is a base-amount that you get, and a random amount on top.

As a result, the first Level 12 Ranger has 4 HP more than the second one.
The second one have 2 more Mana then the first one.

I think this is the proof that there is a random component included in HP/MP per Level...

Both Rangers are leveled the same way...

Also tested it with Berserker, same thing: after Level 5, the HP they get was different...

If you have to level up health first to get the maximum out, you have to eat buff-food for 2 weeks without leveling...:-)
I hope this is not true...:-)

lvl 50, base hp: 817, health lvl 11 (+100)
mp: 551

seems like the hp gain from lvls is indeed random to some extent :/

So you have 817 HP including the HP from health?
717 HP without health?

Edited by JoergH

Posted

No, i tested it with two Level 12 Ranger... both used no buff-food.

But after level 5, the HP they get every level seem to be random... it seems there is a base-amount that you get, and a random amount on top.

As a result, the first Level 12 Ranger has 4 HP more than the second one.
The second one have 2 more Mana then the first one.

I think this is the proof that there is a random component included in HP/MP per Level...

Both Rangers are leveled the same way...

Also tested it with Berserker, same thing: after Level 5, the HP they get was different...

If you have to level up health first to get the maximum out, you have to eat buff-food for 2 weeks without leveling...:-)
I hope this is not true...:-)

717 HP without health?

Well hey, good research. Good to know! Keep up the great work!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

717 HP without health?

Yep, 717 hp without health, edited the post now to make it more clear

Also, since ingame it doesnt say how much mana health level gives, there's a table here for it: 
http://blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/12/10/how-to-increase-stamina-healthmana/ so we can get more accurate mana numbers aswell

Edited by detached

Posted

Omg why is this also rng... Looks there is 100hp differences here... I can say when i got lvl 51 i got 1 more hp (said on screen) 

Gonna post later my base hp.

Posted

Omg why is this also rng... Looks there is 100hp differences here... I can say when i got lvl 51 i got 1 more hp (said on screen) 

Gonna post later my base hp.

I got +3 HP when getting to 51.

Posted (edited)

I think the base-HP you get is 7 HP... on top, you get a random number between 1 to 5...

I hate that this is random... but at the end, the HP at 50 is nearly the same on every char (not exact the same, but nearly the same).

But why this is random, i don't know... it doesn't make any sense.

Edited by JoergH

Posted (edited)

When I went from 50-51 I got 105hp (I went from 1355 to 1460 hp) without changing any gear or gems. System message said I gained 1hp, but when I looked at my hp pool it was 105...

Edited by Shanst Takeda

Posted

I am lvl 51 and I have 1039 HP and 629MP

My health stat is lvl 22 and give 210HP

So my base HP is 829 @ lvl 51

@ OP change the Title to something else, I think you could get more reads in this topic that way. Im really curious about this, but so far no replies in over a day!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0