• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cooking Calculator

16 posts in this topic

Posted

maybe you should work for Daum.

an interface like yours, with drop down menu, and choice of how many would be awesome instead of the crap interface we have right now.

and having stuff sorted in categories, oh my, too bad game devs could not think of that. all we get is a long list with no rhyme or reason to how it is sorted in the crap game interface

ah i am dreaming, Daum would never make an interface like yours. they are too busy trying to design interfaces that are awkward, difficult to use, and will consume as much time as possible to navigate

Posted

I wouldn't go out of my way to make this if I didn't think likewise. It still lacks som recipies as I got realy tired of copy pasting but the essential stuff should be there! But hopefully I've helped a little bit =)

Posted

Nice! Some of the recipe is not avail yet (prolly need to wait for mediah update). Just some suggestions: add the effects of said food and wrap the substitution mats (ie each line for vegies, fruits etc.).

Not sure if you want to make another one for alch, it could be harder though since some of the information is incorrect, either ingredient or numbers. 

Posted

Nice! Some of the recipe is not avail yet (prolly need to wait for mediah update). Just some suggestions: add the effects of said food and wrap the substitution mats (ie each line for vegies, fruits etc.).

Not sure if you want to make another one for alch, it could be harder though since some of the information is incorrect, either ingredient or numbers. 

I could add icons too, its all a matter of investing time. As for Alchemy, its currently unlikely simply because I don't use it myself, but that might change. I haven't found a fully reliable source for recepies yet but will update as things becomes more cleare or if anyone sens me a mail or something. Cheers

Posted

So I started something like this in excel, but this is much nicer and I'm lazy so I only have a couple of recipes.  The ability to input an amount of an item that you have and have it calculate the rest would be beautiful.  By which I mean, lets say I want to make beer and have 250 wheat and 60 water, from there it would say you need 100 leavening and 50 sugar to make 10, and if you get 240 more water you can make all 50.  (Is this confusing?  I have a headache :( )

Posted (edited)

So I started something like this in excel, but this is much nicer and I'm lazy so I only have a couple of recipes.  The ability to input an amount of an item that you have and have it calculate the rest would be beautiful.  By which I mean, lets say I want to make beer and have 250 wheat and 60 water, from there it would say you need 100 leavening and 50 sugar to make 10, and if you get 240 more water you can make all 50.  (Is this confusing?  I have a headache :( )

The thought crossed me but it would be a lot of work. Although I was thinking more in the lines of listing aviable recepies depending on what you have and that would be even more work! Even beyond all the logic that would have to be implemented, how would I add this without cluttering everything up?

Needs more thought.

Edited by Cowbell_Hero

Posted

I'm using notepad because everytime you go storage you have no idea what to get.

I'm using notepad because everytime you go storage you have no idea what to get.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This is very nice! good job man I'm gonna definitely use this from now on :)

Edited by Aeris_TheAncient
1 person likes this

Posted

Bookmarked as an essential tool. Thank you!

Bookmarked as an essential tool. Thank you!

1 person likes this

Posted

The thought crossed me but it would be a lot of work. Although I was thinking more in the lines of listing aviable recepies depending on what you have and that would be even more work! Even beyond all the logic that would have to be implemented, how would I add this without cluttering everything up?

Needs more thought.

Well what I would do is just have two columns, the first with editable ingredient numbers where you can input an amount on hand, the second outputs the amount that you need to make the maximum possible after the numbers have been taken into account?

Needs more thought.

Well what I would do is just have two columns, the first with editable ingredient numbers where you can input an amount on hand, the second outputs the amount that you need to make the maximum possible after the numbers have been taken into account?

Posted

I love you. <3 This is just what I need for my cooking! >u<

I love you. <3 This is just what I need for my cooking! >u<

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Really a good job! Thanks for share!

We'r all sous chef here ^_^ 

Edited by Morpheus
1 person likes this

Posted

Updated with special dishes per request, they also have the stats given listed. Commited to github for the curiose.

Happy cooking!

Posted (edited)

Super mega awesome space nipple update.

+ Added description to all end results, listing buffs given and time etc.

+ Added Exp bonus and Crafting Exp bonus foodstuff.

Edited by Cowbell_Hero

Posted

Yay! Thank you so much, this is awesome! :3<3

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0