• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

OMG 102% bonus combat XP !

44 posts in this topic

Posted

how ?

with cash-shop. 
10% from costume
9%/3x3% from pets 
10% ( or 5%) from treasure chests xp scroll
8% from milk tea
50% from 40/45/50 acheivements xp gift scrolls
15 ( or 10 % ) from GM apology gift boxes given to players screwed at launch.

= 102 % bonus xp combat  bonus.
but yeah I guess 9% from pets is really pay to win , let's see with no cash-shop

102 minus 19.
83 % bonus xp WITH NO CASH-SHOP, wew , pet's are really pay2win. let's see if you werent screwed up at launch.

83 -15 %
68% bonus XP oh damnnn !!! .

68% bonus xp for only playing the game. yeah I guess pet's are indeed really pay2win.

sorry kiddos the salt is off

-Sizer

2 people like this

Posted

Jesus dude u are good with math.

Posted

Why do you count useless items that expire?

1 person likes this

Posted

Jesus dude u are good with meth.

lol, i kid i kid

Posted (edited)

So cash shop warriors still get 34% more exp than non cash shop warriors

You're acting like the bonus doesn't apply to both CS warrior and non warrior

You basically pay and you get a 50% increase in exp bonus over someone who doesn't

Edited by ArgleBargle
3 people like this

Posted

You must be a Hillary supporter.

I love how you bring political into this discussion.

Posted

how ?

with cash-shop. 
10% from costume
9%/3x3% from pets 
8% from milk tea

but yeah I guess 9% from pets is really pay to win , let's see with no cash-shop

102 minus 19.
83 % bonus xp WITH NO CASH-SHOP, wew , pet's are really pay2win. let's see if you werent screwed up at launch.

83 -15 %

68% bonus xp for only playing the game. yeah I guess pet's are indeed really pay2win.

-Sizer

The difference between paying and non-paying customer is potentially up to 19%, nuff said.

That's all there is to know, both paying and non-paying customers have access to the non-CS xp boosts, so it's irrelevant, you just need to point out the absolute advantage on one over the other. 

Personally, I am fine with 19% difference, but that's just me, I believe some people are gonna find this P2W.

I know if this difference becomes bigger than 30% at some point in time, I will start considering it P2W too, but as it is, I do not.

Posted

Assuming your a big cash shop spender (to get lucky and get the exp from cats) I am pretty sure you have a job/stable income to afford it.

Honestly for any "free loading" player who just purchased the game, and ocasionally invests in cash shop.. the buffs you get ingame from temporary items are fine as they are. You do not need stuff, Oh yes that guy has extra exp gain!!!!zomgnoess!

Deal with it.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Somebody who pays get faster XP? 

Who cares.

The soft cap on leveling is the same for everybody. He'll just get there faster. I don't see the problem. 

Edited by Ulfnaor
3 people like this

Posted

how ?

with cash-shop. 
10% from costume
9%/3x3% from pets 
8% from milk tea

102 minus 19.

83 -15 %

-Sizer

You can have max 50% XP bonus, beyond that it doesn't counts.

So it's usually either a scroll or all the other stuff.

Posted

At the end of the day all these "Pay2Win" items are not game breaking.....The only real Pay2Win in mmorpgs these days is allowing gold sellers into the game and Daum has done a great job at keeping them out. We should really stop complaining about these little things.

2 people like this

Posted

Somebody who pays get faster XP? 

Who cares.

The soft cap on leveling is the same for everybody. 

Have you fight with people 3 level above you? Because you get reduce accuracy and lots of stats penalty, same reason why you shouldn't kill mobs in purple name.

Posted

the joke's on you. the bonuses don't stack.

Posted

Oh look, another fanboy thread with the stupidest argumentation I've seen this day.

Posted

You can have max 50% XP bonus, beyond that it doesn't counts.

So it's usually either a scroll or all the other stuff.

I wasn't aware of this , thanks for pointing it out, makes it even less pay2win since whatever bonus you have access to, paying or non-paying players can cap easy at 50%

Posted

Have you fight with people 3 level above you? Because you get reduce accuracy and lots of stats penalty, same reason why you shouldn't kill mobs in purple name.

Absolutely. That's not the point. The point is that within a month or two, we'll all be 54-56. Within three months, we'll largely all be 56. 

If something is attainable (reasonably) ingame, it's not p2w. Scrolls of XP make it easier for them to level, but doesn't give them an advantage per se. When you both reach 56, he's not going to hold any advantage over you. He'll just have reached that faster. 

Posted

Jesus dude u are good with math.

nice second post, I really wonder what was your first.

Posted

Good thing there is diminishing return, something 'certain' people don't understand.

Posted (edited)

Cash shop:

• 10% from costume
  • Potentially 3*7% for 21% bonus exp from pets

Non-Cash shop, and one-time use items

• 10% ( or 5%) from treasure chests xp scroll
  • 8% from milk tea
  • 50% from 40/45/50 acheivements xp gift scrolls - which are likely used up by most
  • 15 or 10 % from GM apology gift boxes given to players screwed at launch. Which the large majority of players do not have

Assuming the player does not have 50% scrolls, and never received any GM apologies, the best they can hope for is ~18% for a short period of time, and 8% for an extensive time period.

On the other hand, a player that spends some cash can have up to a 31% permanent bonus for just owning cash shop items.

Essentially, players who pay money can clear faster (don't have to stop and loot), gain more experience and lose less experience on death, Leading to more experience and subsequently a PvP advantage over other players.

Is it really just salt if people are paying to have an advantage over me?

Edited by Halosheep

Posted (edited)

Cash shop:

• 10% from costume

• 8% from milk tea
  • 50% from 40/45/50 acheivements xp gift scrolls - which are likely used up by most
  • 15 or 10 % from GM apology gift boxes given to players screwed at launch. Which the large majority of players do not have

Assuming the player does not have 50% scrolls, and never received any GM apologies, the best they can hope for is ~18% for a short period of time, and 8% for an extensive time period.

On the other hand, a player that spends some cash can have up to a 31% permanent bonus for just owning cash shop items.

Essentially, players who pay money can clear faster (don't have to stop and loot), gain more experience and lose less experience on death, Leading to more experience and subsequently a PvP advantage over other players.

read patch notes again. it's 3% per pet. nice try.

also congrats on your biased clueless first post , you're a hero.

Edited by Sizer
1 person likes this

Posted

Cash shop:

• 10% from costume

• 8% from milk tea

Don't try to explain logic for fanboys. It never works.

Posted

pretty sure there is a cap on exp % gains with food and whatever else and i was told from KR players that it caps out at 52%

Posted

read patch notes again. it's 3% per pet. nice try.

Apparently there is a lot of misinformation going around, I read the patch notes but others were claiming there was potential of 7% per pet, though I still believe ~20% permanent bonus is far too much.
At least, from what I read, it's not easy to get combat exp on everything and people are just dumping their cash into it.

Posted

7% + 7% + 7% = 21% from pets alone!

28% when 4 pets out!

it's RNG but pay to win whales will get those

nice pulling out numbers from your ass.
but seriously do you even play the game ?
max per pet is 3%, read the fcking patch note.
you can't have 4 pets out at once.
what the F do you smoke.

48% p2w

vs

8% milk = realistic numbers.

but op is clueless so..

just leave already man the game just turned full pay to win you can have full 9% xp on combat/fishing/gathering/farming/training/trading/mining.
full pay2win mecanics, time to jump the ship !

-Sizer

Posted

Everyone is all "pay to win" , "pay to win", and yet no one has ever explained to me (coherently) what you win.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0