• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Egg hunting tips I NEED these easter eggs

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ok guys so the Easter patch has hit and I've just laid my eyes on the furniture and I WANT THEM. We only have 2 weeks to get all the furniture so lets get sharing any tips or strategies that might be useful in getting as many Easter eggs as we can as quickly as possible!!

Firstly there are 4 different Easter egg types all from different activities. So far the ones I know of are hunting, fishing, gathering, and grinding. Exploration is also a valid method but I do not know how efficient it is. 

Currently fishing in the Velia golden spot and so far no dice.... Is persistence the key or do I need to try a new location? 

So if you guys have any information on best spots to find eggs, ideal grinding locations, etc post them here and if I find any i'll do the same!

EDIT

Easter eggs found out in the world will respawn in the same location after a prolonged period of time and will spawn back as the same type. 

Found some rainbow Easter eggs show up at the Cron castle node. 

Edited by OiDaniel
Update

Posted

o^ o where did you find the furniture pictures at, if you dont mind me asking?

Posted (edited)

i got rainbow and life eggs from grinding mobs, dalies areas south east of calpheon, manshas, trents, orcs, skeletons

Edited by Lycas

Posted

I've gotten 11 Eggs from exploring between Heidel and Velia in around 30ish minutes (2 Star Pattern, 9 Life). Also did gathering while running around but no eggs from that. Not sure if that is the most effective way yet so hopefully more info is collected!

Posted (edited)

"You may only exchange your eggs for furniture one time per account."........ Or does that "one time" mean exchange for the entire set?

Edited by Artemis

Posted

If you need rainbow eggs, check near the top of the biggest mountains. I've found only rainbow eggs there.

Posted

Just got rainbow eggs from mining coal :3

Posted

Why exactly do you NEED them?

Posted

Found one out in the wild. Interact with it and it'll fly away, but it'll be in your inventory shortly afterwards

easter_egg__1.thumb.jpg.2552f9d124f0c144

Another one from mining Andesite (Zinc ores)

easter_egg__2.thumb.jpg.879e007db53ae355

1 person likes this

Posted

o^ o where did you find the furniture pictures at, if you dont mind me asking?

If you talk to a priest who hands out the quests in Heidel Chapel you can see what there are. Honestly I haven't seen the model but the thumbnail is enough to entice me. 

Why exactly do you NEED them?

I NEED them because furniture is one of the best things about this game for me, and the more unique the better. ;)

"You may only exchange your eggs for furniture one time per account."........ Or does that "one time" mean exchange for the entire set?

You get 4 different quests relating to each egg type, each egg type gives a different furniture piece. 

Thanks @Deioky , I'll check there now :)

Posted

It would be wonderful if everyone can share the locations of the "wild" eggs in this thread.

pretty-little-liars-alison-your-secrets-

Posted

Found one guys!!!! Looks like they can be just about anywhere. Keep up posting your finds!!! :)

EGGG.JPG

Posted

Just got a rainbow hunting weasels outside of velia

Posted

Mined about 100 rocks and still havn't found any from gathering- but I did find one rainbow one in the 'hidden' room in the cave with all the copper near the coast near Velia. The room with the lost miner or whatever. It was behind him.

Posted

Mined about 100 rocks and still havn't found any from gathering- but I did find one rainbow one in the 'hidden' room in the cave with all the copper near the coast near Velia. The room with the lost miner or whatever. It was behind him.

Nice one Teennine, unlucky with the mining but keep it up. Literally just mined a rock and the first one I gave me a star egg.  

2016-03-23_1267424.JPG

Posted (edited)

Found another

easter_egg__3.thumb.jpg.4c0c6e0112ff8790

Location: Inside a workshop very close to the node manager of Marni's Lab (see his location in the mini-map above)

Edited by Deioky

Posted

Anyone know where to find Raindrop or Star patterned Eggs in the wild?

Posted

I have yet to get any from fishing. D:

Posted

Anyone found a raindrop egg as an exploration spawn? I`m having no luck whatsoever with fishing... :/ 

Posted

Anyone know where to find Raindrop or Star patterned Eggs in the wild?

I found a star pattern one at the Alehandro pumpkin farm. I think I got a life one and a rainbow one from around there. I was killing the little pumpkin guys, tiny bees and kukri birds.

Posted

Catfish Camp, the islands found both life and rainbow there

Posted

Anyone found a raindrop egg as an exploration spawn? I`m having no luck whatsoever with fishing... :/ 

i got 4 from fishing

Posted

Question! Does the tattoo you get from the black spirit egg work on new alts or is it just for the cashshop customization ticket?

Posted

what is this event? so u collection 40 eggs of the same kind, talk to a npc and get cashshop furniture?

Posted

Does anyone know if players will be able to sell their furniture on the marketplace?  That would be one way to fill in missing pieces if that was possible.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0