• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Contribution Point Soft Cap at 255 not 300

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi there,

I am a life skill player and do daily for my Contribution Point.

My original plan is to hit 300CP before the next patch but after hitting 255 CP, it seems the current soft cap is at 255 CP not 300 CP.

It takes more than 2000 to 3000 contribution exp to lvl from 255CP to 256CP  and I think the soft cap on KR is only 3000 CP exp to lvl from 300CP to 301CP. 

I am not sure if I am wrong or not, but usually when I finish daily from calpheon, northern wheat plantation, florin and heidel I got at least 5-7 points, but today I didn't make it to 1 CP from all the quest.

If there is a soft cap at 255, it is worthwhile to mention it or confirm in the patch notes and I personally assuming a 300CP soft cap.

@CM_Jouska 

2 people like this

Posted

Can confirm, today hit 255 cp and after whole day I didn't get even 1 point, what is impossible due too amount of quests i did.

@CM_Jouska This should be confirmed as bus and fixed as soon as possible before more people get to the 255 cp.

It looks like I shouldn't do my non repeatable quests, because i will just loose my cp reward :/

I don't think it'll be possible to recalculate all cp exp from the beginning, after patch-fix:/

Posted

Sure, but...

cp.png

Posted

Bump for this, can we get a word @CM_Jouska ? 

Posted

I just getting around 280 CP, so after 255 the soft soft cap hit and u get around 2 per day.

After 300 u get like 1 per 2/3 day so I guess 300 is the soft cap.

With the mediah patch so early, I would say 300 is doable now..

Posted

@CM_Jouska, I'd like to know if you're going to remove that soft cap later or edit the tooltip.
Grinding CPs is pointless if they are 10x easier to get in a few weeks.

1 person likes this

Posted

bumping this as i've hit 255 cp and it seems like it's the soft cap as opposed to 300 stated in the tooltip in-game.

Posted (edited)

i dont think its a bug....i mean just compare the 1-50 leveln, 50-55 leveln and 55+ leveln. Level 55 is the softcap but with 50 its aswell a good increase in the level curve. And as far as i see 255 constri points are still possible to do and not a big problem if you do dailys. i mean 1 point a day after 255, till then you could 2-3 with dailys.....and after 300 i heard its not even 20% if you do the dailys so this would be the soft cap for sure.

softcap means its REALLY hard to get any more points after this cap. with 255 you still are capable to get them on a daily base

Edited by Myssy

Posted

This is still broken, hit 256 today and i now get the bar to barely move when doing dailies.

please fix this

Posted

I hit 265 the other day and while I agree that it slows down at 255, it doesn't feel like a soft cap as it's still moving.  I think 255 is a breakpoint for another plateau.  I expect 300 should have you on your knees wondering if CP exp even does anything at all.

Posted

At 255 ,. I got a10 Times slow down

Posted

Just hit 255, slowdown is massive. Did around 15x 300 contribution exp quests and get 85% of a point. This needs to be looked into still. @CM_Jouska

Posted

Its working fine I am at 295 contribution points. It just takes a lot longer to earn a point as you get more CP. In the same way as levelling slows down massively when you hit Level 55

Posted (edited)

Using a ruler next to my display, it appears to be about 10-12k cpxp per level in the upper 290's. Many small quests add up though. Leveling another character and doing most of the quests got me 275 to 290, with another 8 doing half the valencia quests a second time. About half way to 299 now, but I think I'll probably be forced into doing daily's unless the next patch adds some storyline cp.

2016-08-16_72030348.JPG

Edited by Neptuno
1 person likes this