• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Is Blader and Plum actually weak?

95 posts in this topic

Posted

This is slightly random but i just got a Liverto weapon bundle off a guild boss! Really pumped I just got my Plum her weapon!

Posted

This is slightly random but i just got a Liverto weapon bundle off a guild boss! Really pumped I just got my Plum her weapon!

Nicee, do you know how many people at a minimum those guild bosses require?

Posted

Nicee, do you know how many people at a minimum those guild bosses require?

not sure about minimum but there were 15 of us. It was a smaller guild boss scroll.

Posted

Congratulations, I'm still farming for mine but neverlucky :P

Posted

The Plum/Blader awakening is a sharp hoola-hoop. No thank you.

Posted

The Plum/Blader awakening is a sharp hoola-hoop. No thank you.

You're confusing it with ninja/kunoichi.
Kunoichi gets sharp "hoola-hoop", ninja gets 5 swords.

Blader gets polearm & plum gets spear

Posted

O_O wut a heel turn....truly u are the final boss 

Oh yes I am ^u ^

*coughs* Plumnado at the end *coughs* 

Hidden Content

now if only theyd give us the damn classes...

1 person likes this

Posted

I was just speaking to a very exp KR player on the value of Blader/Plum and he was saying there not worth it esp in GvG. Says ever since the nerfs there CC is lacking and they just don't have the damage to keep up with other classes. Says even in 1v1 they lack a lot of damage and hence why you don't see a lot of high play from them or even see them win tourneys. 

I watched the video in the thread and that plum has 108 ap and is wrecking folks. So idk how true my guild mate is being or maybe the guys he fought in the vid was hella undergeared or maybe plum scale very well even with low AP as 108.

Posted (edited)

I was just speaking to a very exp KR player on the value of Blader/Plum and he was saying there not worth it esp in GvG. Says ever since the nerfs there CC is lacking and they just don't have the damage to keep up with other classes. Says even in 1v1 they lack a lot of damage and hence why you don't see a lot of high play from them or even see them win tourneys. 

I watched the video in the thread and that plum has 108 ap and is wrecking folks. So idk how true my guild mate is being or maybe the guys he fought in the vid was hella undergeared or maybe plum scale very well even with low AP as 108.

I don't agree on the 1v1. Even watching more recent pvp videos they do good dmg. I can see them not being to great in GvG though. However I always thought that was the case for the class anyway.

They could potentially be getting changes here sometime this month with there awakenings. As for the launch of the class I imagine Bladers being more like this for a couple of months at least. In terms of damage of course.

Edited by Solid Snack

Posted (edited)

I don't agree on the 1v1. Even watching more recent pvp videos they do good dmg. I can see them not being to great in GvG though. However I always thought that was the case for the class anyway.

They could potentially be getting changes here sometime this month with there awakenings. As for the launch of the class I imagine Bladers being more like this for a couple of months at least.

Eh, both the sorcs are not that great tbh. First sorc gets a lucky shot in finally near the end

Edited by Sicate

Posted

That first sorc sucks, second sorc is a much more reasonable expectation. Too bad he only fights her once

I know this video isn't too old but I'm not sure what balancing the Russian server even has. He does mention both sorcs were better geared then him. He was all +16. 

Posted

My prediction is there will be a lot of tears from people who think Blader/Plum is the end all be all.   

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

My prediction is there will be a lot of tears from people who think Blader/Plum is the end all be all.   

Define end all be all. I'm unsure of what u mean. In regard to what?

Edited by Hamuko Arisato
Misspelled Word

Posted

wait....I never got the bundle myself but, is it tradeable? also, would a liverto bundle you get now have the blader/plum weapon in it's loot table once the update hits? or will only the new ones you get?

Posted

wait....I never got the bundle myself but, is it tradeable? also, would a liverto bundle you get now have the blader/plum weapon in it's loot table once the update hits? or will only the new ones you get?

It's not tradeable, but you can stick in the warehouse and give it to another of your characters. The loot table should update on it when blader/plum hits, don't see why it wouldn't

Posted

It's not tradeable, but you can stick in the warehouse and give it to another of your characters. The loot table should update on it when blader/plum hits, don't see why it wouldn't

maybe to prevent people from rocking full on +15 liverto from the getgo for new classes? idk, Daum is notorious for making questionable decisions...

Posted

Define end all be all. I'm unsure of what u mean. In regard to what?

People that think the class is going to WTFPwn every mob/boss, and every class out there in pvp.

Posted (edited)

People that think the class is going to WTFPwn every mob/boss, and every class out there in pvp.

There are people that think that?

tumblr_m57ojsR1rO1rvfy6do1_500.gif

Edited by Hamuko Arisato
bad quote :3

Posted

or maybe they just like the class in general? 

Posted

or maybe they just like the class in general? 

i thought that's what everyone was doing Q_Q

Posted

i thought that's what everyone was doing Q_Q

I was always under the assumption that they have a high skill ceiling, so chances are most of us won't excel as some of the other classes. But, I mean who doesn't want to be a tasty fruit regardless?

Posted

Think you're drawing your own conclusions. People are excited because they've played it in other regions and liked it, or they just like the look of it, pretty much the same reason as any other class. 

Posted

I was always under the assumption that they have a high skill ceiling, so chances are most of us won't excel as some of the other classes. But, I mean who doesn't want to be a tasty fruit regardless?

inb4 some pr1ck makes a gay joke about being a fruit (line starts behind me for Plumification btw)

Posted

inb4 some pr1ck makes a gay joke about being a fruit (line starts behind me for Plumification btw)

Oh god, how could I set myself up so easily?!? 

1 person likes this