• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Are you satisfied with the Black Desert forum experience?

Are you satisfied with the Black Desert forum experience?   65 votes

1. 1. Are you satisfied with how the official Black Desert desert forums are moderated?

• Yes; the moderation is fine.
    • No; the moderation needs improvement.
  2. 2. Do you feel that the official Black Desert forum mods are doing enough to reinforce a safe and positive community environment?

• Yes; I feel like I'm interacting in a positive community where I can relax and share words about a game I enjoy with others.
    • No; I feel like I'm discouraged from participating in the forum, lack of forum moderation makes me uninterested in going through the nonsensical spam.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello community,

I'm creating this thread in order to gather information in order to find out how the forum experience is being received.

Discussion is encouraged on what is good, what we believe is lacking and improvements which could be made by us the community.

Below you'll find two polls attached;

Edited by Hagakure

Posted (edited)

What even is this shit.

If someone feels discouraged to post <whatever> due to their fear of others doing <whatever>, that's their own subjective problem they need to deal with themselves.
There is an ignore button that can be utilized to GREAT effectiveness. I would not be surprised if you used it on me after this post because it demolishes whatever the hell you're trying to do with this poll -.o

If you don't feel "Safe" posting on the forums, you might want to figure that shit out mayne.
If you're scared of getting "Flamed", use the ignore feature on the common trolls.

All that victim shit what the hell

Edited by War
7 people like this

Posted

It's gotten better since they pulled in Deska but there's still a lot of the same petty insults and tons of the same topic across multiple threads.

Posted

The second poll is flawed, the moderators have no real power over how the community will create positive feedback or not, and certain things just trigger heated debates. closing every threat for the purpose of a non toxic environment wouldnt be right either.

Posted

Currently it's a cesspool of people who may or may not actually even play the damn game constantly shit posting and nothing constructive ever comes out of it, so I'd have to say, no, not satisfied and won't be until these forums are for actual players only. 

A suggestion that completely went over my head; just to confirm, anyone can participate in the forums here? Even if they don't own a copy of the game or a trial account?

Posted

Are you a Mod or something? If not, who cares lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

A suggestion that completely went over my head; just to confirm, anyone can participate in the forums here? Even if they don't own a copy of the game or a trial account?

Yes.

1 person likes this

Posted

Point proven. 

I updated to make more logical sense.
Feel free to go read my other 1530 constructive, non-victimization posts.

Posted

Anyone can create an account and start posting in these forums regardless of whether or not they have actually purchased and play the game.

strwinclt_2016-03-24_09-18-15.thumb.png.chrome_2016-03-24_09-18-40.thumb.png.ec5

Point proven.

Posted

Anyone can create an account and start posting in these forums regardless of whether or not they have actually purchased and play the game.

Seems like an oversight, understandably all other regions of Black Desert are free-to-play, so you can just make an account and interact with the forum communities there; this makes sense too. But I'm unsure if it's a positive here on the official forums.

Yes.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Posted

I do not care about you, or your post history, or your opinions.

I say this not out of anger, or malice, but as a simple fact stated.

Example, The sky is blue, and I don't care about you or your post history. 

Then why do you even post on the forums, or complaining about the constructive structure of peoples posts, if you're just going to ignore them?
Especially posts made by people who have been here a a lot longer than you have.

Posted

Seems like an oversight, understandably all other regions of Black Desert are free-to-play, so you can just make an account and interact with the forum communities there; this makes sense too. But I'm unsure if it's a positive here on the official forums.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Definitely not a positive-- there's so many people here with sockpuppet accounts inciting flame wars, blase usage of racial & ableist slurs and all around whining from people who don't even own the game and feel a need to make a thread every day about why.

Posted (edited)

What point does that prove? Did I say you specifically did not play?

Currently it's a cesspool of people who may or may not actually even play the damn game constantly shit posting and nothing constructive ever comes out of it, so I'd have to say, no, not satisfied and won't be until these forums are for actual players only. 

You talk about posting constructively, but lack knowledge of the basics in argumentative structure. =/=.

Even still, this is a victimization thread.
Oh pitty me. I got flamed by 20 people I could have easily ignored. These forums are not being moderated enough because I said some stupid shit and got flamed. QQQQQQQQqqqq.

It is because you can moderate it yourself. Ignore people using the ignore function.
Now use it on me because I make sense.

Bye Felecia.

Edited by War
1 person likes this

Posted

The nightly psychic spam seemed to have gotten handled much quicker last night, so I think it's on the improve.

On the other hand, someone posted a picture of actual balls and it stayed up for a while... so there still some room for improvement.

It has gotten better though.

Posted

ess6W8Q.gif?noredirect

1 person likes this

Posted

strwinclt_2016-03-24_09-18-15.thumb.png.chrome_2016-03-24_09-18-40.thumb.png.ec5

Point proven.

lOOk every1 I spent hundreds on dyes lmFAo xDDD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

lOOk every1 I spent hundreds on dyes lmFAo xDDD

About 80 of that was on dyes, actually.

A lot of it were for rewards I give away to people for beating me in pvp.

Oh, and my OP ass horse.

Edited by War

Posted (edited)

we dont care toxic people are here 

i mean come on 

thats life 

Kavala wouldnt be Kavala without the Kavala trolls - LT RAT 2015

on topic them dyes are awesome LOL

Edited by Maxwell wabbits

Posted

The moderation was pretty shit before but it's gotten quite a bit better with the new VMs. 

Good to know it's improved, thanks for the insight.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i think its more the community isnt as bad as other games , seems to have a really good player pool

1 person likes this

Posted

i think its more the community isnt as bad as other games 

From my experience it seems so too; personally I have little to no experience and have had very little interaction with the community here; I'm just looking to get an idea on what friends, guild mates and community members have said about the forums as opposed to simply agreeing or disagreeing.

Posted (edited)

Well, what would help is to remove free access and strict control on all kinda meme images etc... They are not needed on forums and only makes this place resemblance of some shit sites (communities) like 9gag and tumblr.

I be blunt, memes are cancer of the internet. Useless clutter. I'd rather have those forum bots.

Edited by Jin-

Posted

Simply link forum accounts to paid costumers.

Posted (edited)

i would like to retract all comments made previously ,

as we see in this lovely thread how helpfull moderators are on the forum , they get information from third partys and then hold information back , boasting they know it , i mean really , we stream every day with a QnA and we answer all questions nothing EVER is held back as members of our community why would we do that and we do this all for FREE that play is TOXIC as hell and belongs on the steam community with Rust , i never in my life met a moderator that would  try and  annoy its members,  being one on the official forums of the game where your own account is linked to it , how is a front line moderator talking like this

@ comment ,, funny thing is the players  , the streamers , the youtubers the real communitys  , all the gaming communitys across the internet Eu and America ,, all the partners and even down to the viewers the subcribers and even the trolls have this information anyway ., whats the point of the forum if moderators wont give information out that people ask for and even high jack threads with there smart comments like below ,

im not suprised we have had over 10 thousands people in one week view our stream in one week alone 1500 followers , brand new stream not even partner nothing just a laugh , chucked a QnA and everyone come , and looking at these forums i am not suprised

the game has been out in korea longer , well done in pointing that out , but does  he know,  everyone else played it too , how cool is that , you could actually play the korean version , and find all the information out , but giving it to the players , no one got time for that , lets just troll and tell them we know it , also Added in WE as a TEAM

great team guys , great team ,.

On 15/03/2016,, Deska said:

Some gather-able items give you much more life skill exp than normal choping or mining. You need test, witch one give you best EXP, and farm this one resource. 

Sorry bro, but this knowledge nobody share here, because we get it by playing bdo from Korean version, and nothing will be for free. This same situation you got in processing, cooking etc. 

Posted

The second poll is flawed, the moderators have no real power over how the community will create positive feedback or not, and certain things just trigger heated debates. closing every threat for the purpose of a non toxic environment wouldnt be right either.

This.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0